Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Justice system fails, once again (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Justice system fails, once again
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Ok, where's the 351 with the Vortech YS-trim with the very rare Saleen S351 ported Cobra Intake at, that you were trying to sell me? Call (925)252-4980 ask for Joe Terry

Thanks for letting us know what's up Lee! The first 5 pages had me confused
Same here.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He may not be the one doing it, but he might know who is!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993lx50  Ford pictures for 1993lx50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He tried selling it to me to I even went to go se it I said no and he went down to 4300 630 hp car Tremec tko tranny too suspicious so I just backed off the deal full aero motive fuel system as well way to cheap and desperate to sell and never seen the car for sale
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993lx50  Ford pictures for 1993lx50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He tried selling it to me to I even went to go se it I said no and he went down to 4300 630 hp car Tremec tko tranny too suspicious so I just backed off the deal full aero motive fuel system as well way to cheap and desperate to sell and never seen the car for sale
wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1993lx50:

Any truth to this Nasty Notch?? Come clean man if so!
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like i stated earlier police checked my car and I didn't have none of that stuff mentioned.. to everybody who got something to say we're ya proof I could care less what anybody on this board has to say.. Alotta Internet warriors blurting out stuff and to who ever said I tried sellin them somethin full of shit and if u such a good Samaritan why wait till now to bring this up this thread been goin for quite some time But hey!!!

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Foo u know u tried selling me that shit I seen u in person and I know u didn't show the car to hella people that was the deal of a life time if it was all legit which I highly doubt it
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the Joy of the Internet people can create these personas and make all these accusations wit no proof I also can start makin a bunch of accusations

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Did i not go to ur apartments seen the coupe with all the parts? Be a man I actually went with a couple people but whatever man I ain't tripping luckily I didn't buy ur stolen parts I say what I did I ain't a bitch trying to deny shit like someone here
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry i was staying outta this but you said 1 thing more than once that got me. (people who defend themselves too hard raise flags)
"THE POLICE DIDN'T FIND SHIT" (in short) that don't mean a fucking thing. It simply means you weren't "caught" with anything....

Now I know lee and have done business with Him. But that doesn't mean I'm taking any side I'm simply stating my opinion above. Carry on.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Opinions like assholes everybody has one and u welcom to it don't make me none

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

I don't have anything else to say I'm not the one pointed as a thief by many people so u know what it is
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
crap......im out of popcorn...anyone here have any??
Posts: 15756 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

No but I have a fat blunt so u can enjoy the show
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:

Isn't your middle name popcorn?

Sorry, just thought it was funny coming from you.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:

here, take mine

-

[ December 09, 2011, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: ZincYellowGt281 ]

--------------------
2015 focus st2
2011 Gt 5.0
04 ZY fobra sold

8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
[QB] So cut to the chase...here's a couple questions:

1. Nasty notch: where did you get the S351 intake from that you were trying to sell Lee?

2. Where is that S351 intake now?

3. if the inatke is now on YOUR car, WHO installed it for you?

lets get some facts so everyone gets off eachother's nuts! FACTS ARE POLICE CHECKED MA CAR AND I DIDN'T HAVE SHIT!!! FACTS ARE IM NOT ON NO PROBATION FOR NO CAR PARTS BOTH FACTS ALL THIS OTHER SHIT IS HE SAY BY A FEW BORED ASS BLOGGERS!!!

I STILL DON'T GET WHY U CAN'T ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS??????

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Catfish:
He may not be the one doing it, but he might know who is!

It's quite obvious. You are who you run with, lying, cheating thieves. FUCK EM [Mad]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys also know you can change your screen name on here... so you can set someone up. if you arent a part of this... dont try to add things or just be like ok he did it. if he did he will get cought

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Were the parts on a car?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Yea 351 explorer cobra intake couldn't tell the sc serial was like buffed out had a crazy blow off valve car sounded like a monster
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

I honestly don't know if it's stolen but by the loOks of this thread and how suspicious he was and hit me up the next day saying hell take 43 makes it sound like a stolo and I never seen the car up for sale which would sale fast if there was
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Yea 351 explorer cobra intake couldn't tell the sc serial was like buffed out had a crazy blow off valve car sounded like a monster

What kind of car was it in?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thieve [Mad]

[ December 09, 2011, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Four banger conversion coupe

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com