Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Justice system fails, once again (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Justice system fails, once again
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Ok, where's the 351 with the Vortech YS-trim with the very rare Saleen S351 ported Cobra Intake at, that you were trying to sell me? Call (925)252-4980 ask for Joe Terry

Thanks for letting us know what's up Lee! The first 5 pages had me confused

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8lbCoupe:
Because I know nasty through job core Nd he has always been a stand up guy who I consider a homie and to my knowledge he doesn't roll wit to many people

Lol 8lb yeah bra we fuck wit it but as far as racsirx I jus CALLED YOU wit no answer I called junkyard50 talked to him and I called turbo50 and talked to him so since u online I'm guessing u havd ya phone near I'll call u once more

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And after the phone conversations...the verdict is?????????????????????????????????????????? [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
quote:
Because I know nasty through job core Nd he has always been a stand up guy who I consider a homie and to my knowledge he doesn't roll wit to many people

Lol 8lb yeah bra we fuck wit it but as far as racsirx I jus CALLED YOU wit no answer I called junkyard50 talked to him and I called turbo50 and talked to him so since u online I'm guessing u havd ya phone near I'll call u once more
I don't think he gave you his number........

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
quote:
quote:

I don't think he gave you his number........
I caught that too...maybe you were collaning OFFICER Joe Terry [Eek!] [burnout]

--------------------

Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The verdic on junkyard was he wasn't makin no subliminals and he not pointing the finger her was bored and made a post cuz everybody wanted a reply outta me wich I stated I rarely be on here so a reply is what y'all got and as far as turbo50 he said damn near close to the same he wasn't pointing the finger cuz he don't no nothin he made a general thread base off speculations so it is what it is I call racsirx twice no answer I'll try once more

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Ok, where's the 351 with the Vortech YS-trim with the very rare Saleen S351 ported Cobra Intake at, that you were trying to sell me? Call (925)252-4980 ask for Joe Terry

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well Being that I'm nasty notch I don't kno who he talkin bout cuz that's what CaFords is about a bunch of he say and the site is ran by a small group of friends who have the ability to sticky and ban and censor what they want as stated by junkyard dog in another post he has no proff on nothin, but my question is WHY THE FUCK put ma name on blast until u do but it's entertain ment to me cuz jus like who ever did there inspector gadget home work bout who ever else was stealing do it on me and since who ever stated that I'm on probation for parts if it true POST IT hahahaha wether it be turb50, junkyard50 or who ever else yall hidin behind TA computer makin accusations if it that's serious to ANYBODY on cafords inbox me ya direct phone number and I'll give call and we can sort it out besides that all the Internet safey cuz nobody know you shit is HOMO in my book. I'll wrap it up like this since this in all entertainment WHO EVER THINK I TOOK SOMETHING OF THERE INBOX ME YA NUMBER AND I'LL GIVE U A CALL AND WE CAN SORT IT OUT fuck all the I don't knows and the mabeys
Shit
Now I'm confused ............. And have a headache, need Asprin !!!

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The verdic on junkyard was he wasn't makin no subliminals and he not pointing the finger her was bored and made a post cuz everybody wanted a reply outta me wich I stated I rarely be on here so a reply is what y'all got and as far as turbo50 he said damn near close to the same he wasn't pointing the finger cuz he don't no nothin he made a general thread base off speculations so it is what it is I call racsirx twice no answer I'll try once more

That is not lee number that is the cops phone number of the car you an your floks stole
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That would be The Pittsburg Police Department, not Lee.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
funny 6-9 months ago,every time we would sign into cafords,there would be another posting about someones mustang being stolen

it was nearly 3 a week or so

funny now,we have only had one or 2 stolen in the past 6 months

2 guys named in my case,DANIEL LARIOS,"73 on dubs" cousin,was just released on probation for home robbery

fuji - fiji ,the person DANIEL LARIOS NAMED,among many others is in jail for statutory rape

guy who stole the coupe mustang who was shot near capitol and 101,is in jail facing a shitload of charges,WAY BEYOND that of stolen car

now more names are being listed as seen in this thread

GET THE HINT IDIOTS,you guys got away with this shit for years...no one would step up,and u guys got away with it time and time and time again

years later,you are GROWN ASS MEN,acting like a bunch of 16 year old punks,its pathetic,especially since most of you have kids of your own..WOW A PARENT YOUR KIDS WILL BE REAL PROUD OF

the BAD ASS HSS car club from EPA,thinking you are all that at IN AND OUT or KRISPY CREAM donuts,wanting to street race your POS mustangs....WHY SHOULD ANY OF US BOTHER RACING,ALL WE ARE DOING IS RACING AGAINST OUR OWN CARS,if you win,its our parts that won the race

WHATS REALLY PATHETIC,IS THAT,if it wasnt for the stolen parts,you guys wouldnt have shit for a mustang.....thats really pathetic

GET A HINT MORONS...you can type and talk all kinds of shit about i didnt steal this,or i never stole that......GET A CLUE...your so called homies are ratting you out,and laughing about it all the way

pretty much everyone up here knows who the thieves are,,you can deny all you want..doesnt mean shit...your out of business...ALL OF YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS RATTED YOU OUT

i went into autotheft task force 6 months ago,when my car was stolen,thinking i had all the shit in my folder on certain people...when i got there,and they took me into the room with a WALL FILLED WITH PICTS...NAMES...CARS..SUSPECTED IN CERTAIN CAR THEFTS...WHERE THE PARTS WENT..my jaw fell to the floor...there were people up there that i couldnt believe...i was blown away the info they actually ave

EVEN MY NAME WAS UP THERE..someone had stolen an svo,and guy who had his car stolen,thought it was us being we part out svo cars...and it ended up being a caford member who stole the car and even posted parts up here for sale..and HE IS STILL A BOARD MEMBER..he had the seats and interior posted for sale here on cafords,and craigslist...autotheft caught him with the stolen svo and a stolen red coupe,all taken apart in his back yard

copies of ebay and craigslist ads

picts of parts for sale and the cars they were stolen from

picts of parts for sale here on cafords,that were stolen from local cars in the bay area

AND STEALING 2 MUSTANGS THAT WERE AFFILIATED WITH COPS,not real bright -- like they are not going to follow thru -- the one being mentioned in this topic,and the 90ish green GT with the pony rims and white cowl hood --

OAKLAND,EPA,SAN LEANDRO -- HAYWARD--guys come on,what you are doing is a time bomb ready to explode... do u really think they dont know about the re-VIN-ing of the mustangs??

CHECK ANY MUSTANG REAL CLOSE BEFORE YOU BUY ONE

new thing now is this..STEAL YOUR MUSTANG,then they buy cheap roller with title and both plates,and revin the stolen mustang

they make sure to reuse the door from the roller car on the stolen mustang,so the door tag and vin #s match the title and vin on the dash..but the #s under the fenders will be rewelded on or simply removed...just like they did in the old days

[ December 09, 2011, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15756 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn [Eek!]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, crazy shit is we all knew this shit was happening 10+ years ago at sac raceway. Mother fuckers lurking around cars with hoods open in the staging lanes and then cars coming up missing. Nothing but truth in that post. Fuck a thief, hope you all get the book thrown at your asses. Your the reason I keep my shit locked up in my own garage.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
foxbody [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't deal with block numbers, if you want to talk, I can have someone come over to talk, if you like? Or call Joe Terry.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
Wow, crazy shit is we all knew this shit was happening 10+ years ago at sac raceway. Mother fuckers lurking around cars with hoods open in the staging lanes and then cars coming up missing. Nothing but truth in that post. Fuck a thief, hope you all get the book thrown at your asses. Your the reason I keep my shit locked up in my own garage.

There was wercking yard out in sac that was crushing the cars that got stolen an one of the reson it stop was two suspects were killed
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Well I talked to lee, junkyard, and turbo50 so now I
Waiting on the officer to call me back

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
foxbody [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

+1 good shit steve, thanks to you and all the other members and law enforcement that is working real hard on putting these POS thieves away that are taking peoples hard earned parts and cars, i always hated thieves and always will, after my car got stolen i purchased a lil something for the next thief that comes around, best believe 4th of july will come early [Big Grin] [Wink] . [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
funny 6-9 months ago,every time we would sign into cafords,there would be another posting about someones mustang being stolen

it was nearly 3 a week or so

funny now,we have only had one or 2 stolen in the past 6 months

2 guys named in my case,DANIEL LARIOS,"73 on dubs" cousin,was just released on probation for home robbery

fuji - fiji ,the person DANIEL LARIOS NAMED,among many others is in jail for statutory rape

guy who stole the coupe mustang who was shot near capitol and 101,is in jail facing a shitload of charges,WAY BEYOND that of stolen car

now more names are being listed as seen in this thread

GET THE HINT IDIOTS,you guys got away with this shit for years...no one would step up,and u guys got away with it time and time and time again

years later,you are GROWN ASS MEN,acting like a bunch of 16 year old punks,its pathetic,especially since most of you have kids of your own..WOW A PARENT YOUR KIDS WILL BE REAL PROUD OF

the BAD ASS HSS car club from EPA,thinking you are all that at IN AND OUT or KRISPY CREAM donuts,wanting to street race your POS mustangs....WHY SHOULD ANY OF US BOTHER RACING,ALL WE ARE DOING IS RACING AGAINST OUR OWN CARS,if you win,its our parts that won the race

WHATS REALLY PATHETIC,IS THAT,if it wasnt for the stolen parts,you guys wouldnt have shit for a mustang.....thats really pathetic

GET A HINT MORONS...you can type and talk all kinds of shit about i didnt steal this,or i never stole that......GET A CLUE...your so called homies are ratting you out,and laughing about it all the way

pretty much everyone up here knows who the thieves are,,you can deny all you want..doesnt mean shit...your out of business...ALL OF YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS RATTED YOU OUT

i went into autotheft task force 6 months ago,when my car was stolen,thinking i had all the shit in my folder on certain people...when i got there,and they took me into the room with a WALL FILLED WITH PICTS...NAMES...CARS..SUSPECTED IN CERTAIN CAR THEFTS...WHERE THE PARTS WENT..my jaw fell to the floor...there were people up there that i couldnt believe...i was blown away the info they actually ave

EVEN MY NAME WAS UP THERE..someone had stolen an svo,and guy who had his car stolen,thought it was us being we part out svo cars...and it ended up being a caford member who stole the car and even posted parts up here for sale..and HE IS STILL A BOARD MEMBER..he had the seats and interior posted for sale here on cafords,and craigslist...autotheft caught him with the stolen svo and a stolen red coupe,all taken apart in his back yard

copies of ebay and craigslist ads

picts of parts for sale and the cars they were stolen from

picts of parts for sale here on cafords,that were stolen from local cars in the bay area

AND STEALING 2 MUSTANGS THAT WERE AFFILIATED WITH COPS,not real bright -- like they are not going to follow thru -- the one being mentioned in this topic,and the 90ish green GT with the pony rims and white cowl hood --

OAKLAND,EPA,SAN LEANDRO -- HAYWARD--guys come on,what you are doing is a time bomb ready to explode... do u really think they dont know about the re-VIN-ing of the mustangs??

CHECK ANY MUSTANG REAL CLOSE BEFORE YOU BUY ONE

new thing now is this..STEAL YOUR MUSTANG,then they buy cheap roller with title and both plates,and revin the stolen mustang

they make sure to reuse the door from the roller car on the stolen mustang,so the door tag and vin #s match the title and vin on the dash..but the #s under the fenders will be rewelded on or simply removed...just like they did in the old days

Gotta say that knowing that the cops are actually on top of it suprises the hell out of me and makes me feal just a little bit better about the safety of my car. It sounds like one of those cases were they have been just waiting to tie everyone up and take them all down in one big hit.

So if nasty_notch did take part in that car being stolen then it sounds like they will have him wrapped up soon enough and him and who ever else should be sweatin bullets, if he didn't then we will all know when he is still around in a few weeks. Like foxbody said, stealing a car from a cop is not smart at all especially when the car has very distinct parts on it

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

So cut to the chase...here's a couple questions:

1. Nasty notch: where did you get the S351 intake from that you were trying to sell Lee?

2. Where is that S351 intake now?

3. if the inatke is now on YOUR car, WHO installed it for you?

lets get some facts so everyone gets off eachother's nuts!

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is up with all the favortism? When other peoples cars get stolen they don't have this big banner at the top of the screen.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
[QB] So cut to the chase...here's a couple questions:

1. Nasty notch: where did you get the S351 intake from that you were trying to sell Lee?

lets get some facts so everyone gets off eachother's nuts! FACTS ARE POLICE CHECKED MA CAR AND I DIDN'T HAVE SHIT!!! FACTS ARE IM NOT ON NO PROBATION FOR NO CAR PARTS BOTH FACTS ALL THIS OTHER SHIT IS HE SAY BY A FEW BORED ASS BLOGGERS!!!

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
What is up with all the favortism? When other peoples cars get stolen they don't have this big banner at the top of the screen.

[Roll Eyes] are you serious? is this what you really care about?
wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
[QB] So cut to the chase...here's a couple questions:

lets get some facts so everyone gets off eachother's nuts! FACTS ARE POLICE CHECKED MA CAR AND I DIDN'T HAVE SHIT!!! FACTS ARE IM NOT ON NO PROBATION FOR NO CAR PARTS BOTH FACTS ALL THIS OTHER SHIT IS HE SAY BY A FEW BORED ASS BLOGGERS!!!

You didn't even answer the man's question. Do you or did you try to sell lee a S351 intake?
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
Originally posted by adower:

[Roll Eyes] are you serious? is this what you really care about?
It is an honest question.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com