Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Would you like some fries with that? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would you like some fries with that?
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not only was he justified in his actions, those chicks were lucky he didnt go to the fryer or worse. Also to the comment about him hitting, stopping and then hitting again being excessive. All I will say to that is, he is not a trained security or police officer. He has no idea what is or is not excessive, over the top or anything to the like. I was taught growing up to stop only when the opponent or myself is unconcious. By my standards he didn't go far enough. Also, I find this much better and much more justifiable than the cops, who are trained, emptying a clip and then reloading on unarmed civilians. Or worse, tazing civilians for a "bad attitude."

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
Not only was he justified in his actions, those chicks were lucky he didnt go to the fryer or worse. Also to the comment about him hitting, stopping and then hitting again being excessive. All I will say to that is, he is not a trained security or police officer. He has no idea what is or is not excessive, over the top or anything to the like. I was taught growing up to stop only when the opponent or myself is unconcious. By my standards he didn't go far enough. Also, I find this much better and much more justifiable than the cops, who are trained, emptying a clip and then reloading on unarmed civilians. Or worse, tazing civilians for a "bad attitude."

What kind of Mumbo Jumbo? lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:

What kind of Mumbo Jumbo? lol
Hey I'm with it, u want to act a fool, trained or not I'm goin to react like a fool, mumbo jumbo or otherwise. Can't fight fire with a butter knife. They say u can hit a homo b/c he's considered a girl, so what'r two dykes considered? Almost one man?

That dude was off the hook, u see him grinin? he wanted some shit to escalate.

If he would've had a good lawyer, like the ones that mcdonalds has, he would have got off - Right or wrong.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com