Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 49ers
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's funny how cocky these raiders fans are... Wait, didn't they just lose?! Get a life!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 15, 2011, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
didnt the 9ers just lose? 1st string got one first down in how many possesions? its preseason for god sakes fools on here already trying to prove they're the "real" fans and shit its comedy. i personally only like going to one or two games a year and watch the rest on tv. blacked out or not i stream it on the web. yeah we habe games blacked out so do alot of other teams its something that those greedy fucks called the nfl thought up to get you to go spend a shit load of money at a game. i like the games but im not a drunk i dont like people and im not inclined to waste a bunch of money doesnt mean im not a "real" fan. all superbowls aside and all that other shit we say to prove our point on whos team is better. can we all say together both the 9ers and raiders have stunk it up in the last decade. they're both an embarassment to the bay area just like the warriors. its poor ownership and managment on bith sides till both teams resolve that we wont be anything short of mediocre

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
Typical whiner comment [Roll Eyes] Quit living in the past! It's 2011 not the 90's y'all have been shit the last decade!!

Neither have yall [Embarrassed] so please catch up to our accomplishments timmay
Shit Neight, you were probably in diapers when they USED to win. All you known as a whiner fan is LOSING!!!
I still wear diapers. [Frown]

Niners FTW!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go 49ers

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
LOL guess it only took Harbaugh 1 preseason game to realize Alex Smith is a waste of space piece of S**t LOL I feel bad for you niner fans having to endure this loser for so long!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkwFxkHQ9lfHp5bA0Ao5JbU5nYcB?slug=ap-49ers-culpepper

jeezus, it must suck to be a Raiders fan. the only highlight of their football season is watching what other teams are doing, even if the team is in another conference and has zero to do with you until the SB

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Saints sure love beating the bay Teams!!!!! 49ers!! Dogged!! Raiders? Coming up lol

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
LOL guess it only took Harbaugh 1 preseason game to realize Alex Smith is a waste of space piece of S**t LOL I feel bad for you niner fans having to endure this loser for so long!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkwFxkHQ9lfHp5bA0Ao5JbU5nYcB?slug=ap-49ers-culpepper

jeezus, it must suck to be a Raiders fan. the only highlight of their football season is watching what other teams are doing, even if the team is in another conference and has zero to do with you until the SB
I'm a Raiders fan yes but the OP was about Alex Smith cause I can't stand that dude haven't liked him since college and you Niner fans know it's true the guy is crap and SB come on man neither one of us is seeing the SB anytime soon!

[ August 15, 2011, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a Niner fan and will admit that they are trash. They've been trash for the last few years lol. Just because you hope or think the team will somehow get it together doesn't mean they actually will. All Niner and Raiders fans can argue about is about which team is more trash lol, its pointless. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:

jeezus, it must suck to be a Raiders fan. the only highlight of their football season is watching what other teams are doing, even
if the team is in another conference and has zero to do with
you until the SB

^ Thats the truth!!!
Raiders Fans...... STFU and worry about your own trainwreck of a team and let us Ninners fans do our thing..... Which is argue about who should be the QB!!! LOL

My vote is still Alex Smith. [patriot]

Read the article.... What happens every year? They start a new guy who blows it, then they expect Smith to come in a save the season.... I say let Alex Smith play the whole season PERIOD. This season is kinda fucked for young/ rebuilding teams like us anyways.... Might as well lower the expectations of playoffs and winning records... Just my .02

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i only care about 1 team in the nfl, THE RAIDERS ! the rest of the teams, fuck em! i aint trippin off any other team, RAIDER NATION BABY! [Whoo Whooooo!] Alex Smith = Best 49er ever [worship]

[ August 15, 2011, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: 90_STANG015 ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gonna be a ruff year for the niner's ..culpepper really?? should have went out and got vince young atleast.......said it before and say it again, smith will not get it done once again this year....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niners are a fucking joke culpepper really from the ufl lol and gores unhappy.Fuck the sorry fags

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
niners are a fucking joke culpepper really from the ufl lol and gores unhappy.Fuck the sorry fags

Coming from a team that drafted Jamarcus russel and also had culepepper. Come on they both suck raiders and niners haven't made the playoffs in 9 years so they both have no grounds to talk about another team.

--------------------
03 Terminator

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And I'm sure Campbell is the golden boy that will get the raiders in the playoffs!!!!

I guarantee DC, if he is given the starting job, will out perform JC!

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im not a 49ers fan,IM A 49ER

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

And I'm sure Campbell is the golden boy that will get the raiders in the playoffs!!!!

haha funniest shit i heard all day. if alex smith is getting blindsided so is bad knee culpepper

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The niners need a fuckin offence of line bad! And a qb. for the shit talking haters get off our teams DICK and worry about ur team. typical wannabe raider fan hating ass comments. Making a bad name for the TRUE raider nation fans out there. .. Oh yes i love to brag about our LEGACY and what great moments we have in nfl GO NINERS!!! 2 superbowls back to back.!....... Why you talking shit Mr svt????1983 has been a looooooooooooooooooong time. You were probably in mommys tummy or sucking on a tit with leche.I understand the frustration. Both fucking teams are on the same fuckin boat. Both havnt steped in a fuckin play off game since 02 . Niners are 5 in 5 in superbowl and raiders i think are like 3-6? were like 26-18 in playoffs when u guys are 1 under us . There will always be this debate and every fan will stand by there team. But in overall stats we stand around the same. p.s If a fan from a team wants to just talk shit or thinks there team is better than prove it with some fucking knowledge or with some fucking facts. Until then those shit talking comments dont mean squat!!!!!!!!! Go niners!!!!!!

[ August 16, 2011, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
didnt the 9ers just lose? 1st string got one first down in how many possesions? its preseason for god sakes fools on here already trying to prove they're the "real" fans and shit its comedy. i personally only like going to one or two games a year and watch the rest on tv. blacked out or not i stream it on the web. yeah we habe games blacked out so do alot of other teams its something that those greedy fucks called the nfl thought up to get you to go spend a shit load of money at a game. i like the games but im not a drunk i dont like people and im not inclined to waste a bunch of money doesnt mean im not a "real" fan. all superbowls aside and all that other shit we say to prove our point on whos team is better. can we all say together both the 9ers and raiders have stunk it up in the last decade. they're both an embarassment to the bay area just like the warriors. its poor ownership and managment on bith sides till both teams resolve that we wont be anything short of mediocre

You couldn't had said it better. like mat would say "Werd"

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

haha funniest shit i heard all day. if alex smith is getting blindsided so is bad knee culpepper
With our offence line up that can't block for shit even Brady would look like shit. They need to step that shit up our qb can't even get 2 secs to look at his reciever. Fucking qb is running for his life!

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by LS1 BRUH:
im not a 49ers fan,IM A 49ER

YEEEE.LS1 BRUHHH

[ August 17, 2011, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: LS1 BRUH ]

--------------------

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
suck for luck
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another typical whiner comment Eddie, you know nothin about raider fans! You just a pussy ass whiner constantly whining about nothing!! Never said the raiders we great or good was just lettin you know you team Fuck'n SUCKS!! Deal wit it WHINER!! Your team ain't been shit and won't be shit for a while! Fuckin Clown!! RAIDER FUCK'n NATION whiner boy!!

[ August 17, 2011, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: SAV SVT ]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow yall turfin hard over the net. People need to learn how to get along if you really a fan come out to the game when they play each other. Win or lose im gona have a good time I will be out at candlestick just like i was last year with family and friends on both sides. Me ima Raider fan a real one and my lady is a Niner fan a real one. We keep it lit at the game not on the internet watching the game on our couch. I know some of yall will be there hope to see you whether u a Raider or a Niner , il be in my Oakland Jerry Rice throwback on and my lady will have her SF Rice throwback on so go hard or stay home! Talking all that tv black out shit the game is a whole lot better when your sitting in the stands with a cold beer whether your in frisco or the town.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com