Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » . (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: .
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 31, 2011, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
CobraCoupe
¯
Member # 7233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraCoupe  Ford pictures for CobraCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
#1 rule when buying items on the street, do not buy stuff when you don't see the shit in person for your own eyes to inspect....you failed when a middle man was holding your money

[ July 31, 2011, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: CobraCoupe ]

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 31, 2011, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It needs balanced anyway so just hang a set of probes or somethin forged on the rods and roll with it.

Gonna run great!!!!!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If someone doesn't feel guilty about selling misrepresented or damaged parts then they maybe don't care about anything but their own immediate needs.

It comes down to personal standards and pride in YOUR NAME.

Long stories, debating, personal bashing are just tactics used to serve as distractions.

Claming innocence based on ignorance is a WEAK and SPINELESS.

I would hate to be labeled unfairly as a POS and desperate fraud.

Specific to this situation - Parts sold based on a different description. It's not complicated.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
If someone doesn't feel guilty about selling misrepresented or damaged parts then they maybe don't care about anything but their own immediate needs.

It comes down to personal standards and pride in YOUR NAME.

Long stories, debating, personal bashing are just tactics used to serve as distractions.

Claming innocence based on ignorance is a WEAK and SPINELESS.

I would hate to be labeled unfairly as a POS and desperate fraud.

Specific to this situation - Parts sold based on a different description. It's not complicated.

+1

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is the exact reason why i dont buy used internal engine parts, you never know that there fucked up until you get ready to install them...unless you run around with a micrometer in your pocket. anycase.... i read the posting and personally id be at his front door beating that shit down askin for ALL my money back...but thats jus me...from what i read on the post it does say FORGED...but my concern is it didnt say all sales are final...if he returned all your parts why cant you refund his money??? sounds simple enough to me....no hard feelins rite...you made a mistake now jus be the bigger man and give the lil guy his money back...you dont lose any rep you will actually gain in my book for righting your wrong.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not choosing sides but where is the guy that bought the parts why hasn't he spoken up. Or did I miss it?

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's simple to me.. seller was wrong about the parts he sold..(even if he was misinformed by the machine shop) is it still is a good deal yes. but they are still the wrong parts.. the way i see it, either the buyer gives everything back and gets full refund, or the buyer says, ok i got a deal and hangs probe pistons off it and chalks it up to lesson learned.. [Wink] you can't just return the pistons and keep everything else.. it's all or nothing.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow its simple. They aren't forge pistons. Seller lied. Buyer needs to give the block back and just get his money.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
it's simple to me.. seller was wrong about the parts he sold..(even if he was misinformed by the machine shop) is it still is a good deal yes. but they are still the wrong parts.. the way i see it, either the buyer gives everything back and gets full refund, or the buyer says, ok i got a deal and hangs probe pistons off it and chalks it up to lesson learned.. [Wink] you can't just return the pistons and keep everything else.. it's all or nothing.. [patriot]

Yup. . +1

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
If it was advertised as forged pistons, and they were not, seller is in the wrong. Period.

+1
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with dude and say that shit wasn't as it was described and a refund is in order.

It's like me buying a fox from someone and they drop off an sn95 at my friends house. Sure the sn is worth more but i sure as shit don't want a gay car and I demand my muthafuckin money back.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is a lot of winning in this thread. It's all in how you look at it becuz ZO6's come with the same pistons. I guess u could say you got ZO6 pistons and a brand new oil pump gasket bearing retainer c-clip

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Either the issue got resolved? Or the op is now gay editing all the crap he typed up.
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This site used to be cool. Now all its been lately is judge judy/jerry springer type shit. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This issue is resolved...end of story..move on

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Free post!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com