Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GO GIANTS (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GO GIANTS
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
Oakland Athletics dynasty

4 time world champions ( I believe one of those consisted of a sf sweep, but most giants fans weren't giants fans till last year so they probly didn't know that)

6 pennants

14 division titles

Sf Giants

1 world championship

4 pennants

7 division titles.

There are some fun facts for all the bandwagon giants fans(2010 and later).
Go A's!! [patriot]

A's still suck, giants rock!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
Oakland Athletics dynasty

4 time world champions ( I believe one of those consisted of a sf sweep, but most giants fans weren't giants fans till last year so they probly didn't know that)

6 pennants

14 division titles

Sf Giants

1 world championship

4 pennants

7 division titles.

There are some fun facts for all the bandwagon giants fans(2010 and later).
Go A's!! [patriot]

Great post for all you band wagon fans! I'll give my exception to 2tone

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS

You probably the guy who parked next to me and hopped out the car with the price tag still on your hat.
im the guy who came with all the rest of the giants fans ,JUST TO SELL OUT YOUR SHITHOLE STADIUM..5 GIANTS FANS TO 1 As fan....now

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS

Right on I'm glad there were lots of giants fans on hand to witness their team getting the business.

[ June 20, 2011, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went with all As fans and a couple giants fans,puro westside club ,it was solid,honestly it was puro drinking time.

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im a die hard A's fan. I give it to the real Giants fans congrats on the title but some "FANS" never watched a whole game of baseball in their life and now suddenly are everywhere claiming Giants. A real fan also knows not only do the Giants have a storied franchise but so do the A's. The only team to win 3 world series in a row and a sweep of the memorable 1989 World Series Battle of the Bay.Its sad when real fans who know baseball cant attend a game because the posers want to show their pictures from the game on facebook. Anyway good luck season series tied 3 games a piece now lets do some damage to the rest of the mlb and meet up like we did in 89.
Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
Im a die hard A's fan. I give it to the real Giants fans congrats on the title but some "FANS" never watched a whole game of baseball in their life and now suddenly are everywhere claiming Giants. A real fan also knows not only do the Giants have a storied franchise but so do the A's. The only team to win 3 world series in a row and a sweep of the memorable 1989 World Series Battle of the Bay.Its sad when real fans who know baseball cant attend a game because the posers want to show their pictures from the game on facebook. Anyway good luck season series tied 3 games a piece now lets do some damage to the rest of the mlb and meet up like we did in 89.

U hit it on the nose! Props to the real fans A's or Giants.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

U hit it on the nose! Props to the real fans A's or Giants.
+1! [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

AMEN TO THAT SIR

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back to the top, cause our Giants are on a roll baby!!! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Best quote in the thread. Period.

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LETS GOOOOOO GIANTS

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com