Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GO GIANTS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GO GIANTS
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets go GIANTS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ Who all is going out to the game Jeff?
I'll be wathing with the inlaws..... They might kick me out of the house if the A's win. [Razz]

there was about 14 of us. josh came out and kicked it cause he was working the game. and there was a few people you had met before: james,kelly,steven,danielle. danielle was the one you were jock'n that night we were all at D&B's like 2 yrs ago. the rest i dont think you've met. ohh yeah lisa was there too.
right on.
Go A's [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets GO GIANTS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
5 is better than 4 last I checked and 39 wins vs 40 Oakland losses sure hurts.

-

Just so you know we're talking about baseball. Only an sf fan would do that.
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think its funny how everybody swears theyre A's fans but never show up to the games to support the team. Theres probably more Giants fans than A's fans at this series and its in Oakland which is pretty sad.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's because there are so many banwaggon giants fans..... I've been to many A's games and the only other time it was sold out was against NY.

BTW Oakland FTMFW. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
i think its funny how everybody swears theyre A's fans but never show up to the games to support the team. Theres probably more Giants fans than A's fans at this series and its in Oakland which is pretty sad.

i sat a couple rows up behind the a's dugout friday night. it was my 2nd game all year that i went to. you dont have to go to the games to be a die hard fan. shit i love the 49er's and i never go to there games. the best seat in the house is infront of a hd bigscreen tv. [patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
That's because there are so many banwaggon giants fans..... I've been to many A's games and the only other time it was sold out was against NY.

BTW Oakland FTMFW. [patriot]

ive seen so many people this past year jump on the giants bandwagon, and they always say "well ive always liked both" i just call bullshit

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how about that sweep

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
how about that sweep

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahahahahahahahahaha were them giants fan world champs my ass they got swept
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO GIANTS [patriot]

--------------------

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha were them giants fan world champs my ass they got swept

last i checked th A's are still in last place...and the giants are in first...just saying
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit I've been to at least 11 games this season wearing that green an gold, go A's. FTMFW. BYE GIANTS!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:

last i checked th A's are still in last place...and the giants are in first...just saying
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

Well..... The team I've seen play the A's the past few days didn't exactly look like a 1st place team.hopefully for you giants fans this isn't a sign of what the rest of your season will look like and with that- "lets go Oakland"
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oakland Athletics dynasty

4 time world champions ( I believe one of those consisted of a sf sweep, but most giants fans weren't giants fans till last year so they probly didn't know that)

6 pennants

14 division titles

Sf Giants

1 world championship

4 pennants

7 division titles.

There are some fun facts for all the bandwagon giants fans(2010 and later).
Go A's!! [patriot]

[ June 19, 2011, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Ryan_LX ]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!

--------------------

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SWEEP!!!!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's sweet I wasn't expecting a sweep, now if they can only do that to the other AL West teams the A's wouldn't be in last place!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:

You probably the guy who parked next to me and hopped out the car with the price tag still on your hat.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You probably the guy who parked next to me and hopped out the car with the price tag still on your hat.
im the guy who came with all the rest of the giants fans ,JUST TO SELL OUT YOUR SHITHOLE STADIUM..5 GIANTS FANS TO 1 As fan....now

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I thought you were supposed to leave the stickers on so everyone knows you have $30 to spend on a hat.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com