Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Guy went apeshit on me in the gym (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guy went apeshit on me in the gym
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off, holyyyyyyy fuck. Talk about an interesting night in the gym.

Almost got in a goddamn fight right in the middle of the gym! I have never seen someone come unglued so fast in my entire life, especially over a little joke. I was listening to this guy talk to his buddy as they were standing right next to me and i leaned in and said a quick joke, and he snapped like a bra strap in a cheap strip club.

Guy was definately on the sauce, but I think he is just a loose cannon to begin with and the steroids just make him an even bigger asshole.

Anyways, there he is in the middle of the gym, which is now dead quiet, yelling about how he hates mother fuckers that talk shit and doesnt stand for "big" people like me to just come up and talk shit, etc etc etc. I got no beefs with this guy and have no intentions of getting kicked out of my gym, so im tryin to get this fuckin nutcase to calm down, but he's a goner. He's literally fucking shaking with his face all red and I realise its time to fuckin get outta dodge before shit goes bananas.

Couple minutes go by and I finally get him to calm down and I have a little one on one with him and its all smoothed out, or so i thought. I go back to finishing my workout and some guy ive never seen in the gym walks by and asks the dude if he is alright and wondered if he was yelling at him, and the dude loses it all over again. Stands in the middle of the gym and starts callin everyone out, sayin who the **** else wants to talk shit and wants to step up. Literally walking through the gym to the exit yelling "who the fuck wants to step up?!"

Yeah.

[ May 26, 2011, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: myzticsnake ]

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dats wat happens wen u go to the gym and ur think ur buff u want to take on the hole world lol

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude needs to get off the roids before he is knocked the fuck out.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL ive seen plenty of those type guys at 24hr fittness

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
dats wat happens wen u go to the gym and ur think ur buff u want to take on the hole world lol

At what age did you drop out of school?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:

At what age did you drop out of school?
[patriot]
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt drop out [Razz]

i just type like dat cause i can

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
LOL ive seen plenty of those type guys at 24hr fittness

You guessed it. Ive been in the gym for 4-5 years straight now, and I've only had one other issue, but never anything like this, inside or outside the gym.

This was the kinda dude that would just snap and kill someone, he had that fuckin bugged out look in his eyes. I got no problem fuckin boxin a dude, but I know when to pick my fights and I make sure not to fight fuckin psychos.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds likes N8
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats why they invented hand guns.

Just sayin...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go back next week and take him out..dont let nobody talk to you and cause a scene like that..especially some asshole trippin off nothing..dont care what he was on..make an example of his ass [patriot]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn a least tell us the joke. That shit had to be epic.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
go back next week and take him out..dont let nobody talk to you and cause a scene like that..especially some asshole trippin off nothing..dont care what he was on..make an example of his ass [patriot]

And dont forget to find a new gym and it would also be a good idea to hide out for a while cause you will get caught.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Im in there 5 days a week, I'm sure I'll see him again.

I got nothing to prove, especially with this guy or anyone else. This guy made himself look like a complete idiot in front of everyone and even his friends got the fuck away from him, so that should tell you somethin.

Now if he was bitch talkin my lady or something than like that, then sure, I'll go down swingin regardless of the outcome.

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn what was the joke? let us know!!! which 24 hour fitness did this happen at?
hayward?

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what happens when you joke with people you don't know...
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by myzticsnake:
Im in there 5 days a week, I'm sure I'll see him again.

I got nothing to prove, especially with this guy or anyone else. This guy made himself look like a complete idiot in front of everyone and even his friends got the fuck away from him, so that should tell you somethin.

Now if he was bitch talkin my lady or something than like that, then sure, I'll go down swingin regardless of the outcome.

i can dig it

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

It wasnt even that good!!! In fact it was pretty fuckin weak, I was really just lookin to bullshit with the guy and well, he didnt take it so well.

He was talkin to his buddy about how he cant stand it when people talk shit about him, and its usually the small scrawny people that are the ones that do it. People love to point out the tear in his bicep and wont even stop talking about it. "Big people like this guy" (points at me) and points out two other dudes, dont ever talk shit cus they know whats up and he'd just knock people like that the fuck out. "He loves to just fight."

Mind you im standing like 1 foot from the guy.

I lean in and I'm like, "Hey bro, i couldnt help but notice that you got a torn bicep....."

He tells me to go fuck myself, and i thought he was jokin around, so i'm about to fire another joke only to realise he's not joking but actually incredibly angry. Here i am standing there with a dumbass smile on my face staring at some dude who is about to bust out his best Kramer at the LA Improv impression .

In hindsight, probably should have taken his "i love to fight" quote as a sign, but man, i didnt get that sort of read on him. Everyone shit talks with their friends, I've done it, you've done it, everyone does it. I'm usually dead on with judging people, and opening with a light joke is really the best way to introduce yourself i find, but man, never came across someone so close to the edge like that.

[ May 27, 2011, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: myzticsnake ]

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What gym was it...

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucken buff McGee needs a midget to come thru and handle him, then midget police men come in and kick some more ass then midget EMT's come in and take them in stretchers now that would be a funny ass scene! [Big Grin]

[ May 27, 2011, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit, that was you!!!!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
j/k, lol sounds like a fun trip. It situations like that were my pre fatherly willing to fight anyone attitude might not be able to control itself. Nice job not getting locked up over some dip shit. I am sure it was hard to control yourself. It always the idiots that make scenes like that who cant fight for shit.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

I am not lookin to stir shit up, so I'm gonna leave the guy and the gym out of it. I gotta keep goin to this gym and I think as of now I was able to smooth it over to where i dont have to look over my shoulder. I hope we can all respect that.

I just think the situation was literally crazy.

Rinna90
¯
Member # 6850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rinna90  Ford pictures for Rinna90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahh you got to say what gym it was I'm in the east bay and sounds like someone I might no. At least a name abbreviation!
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Honestly, I have no idea his name is.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com