Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Guy went apeshit on me in the gym (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guy went apeshit on me in the gym
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
World gym ftw! Haven't seen any toolbags yet [patriot]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't worry this Guy will probally die of a heart attack soon. I never had anything like that happpen to me at the gym. Just the usual asshole saying I'm using that machine and they never do. But u did the right thing

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sometimes you gotta love the things that happen at the gym [Big Grin]

bunch of people that after they lift few weights here and there thing they'are buff and try to fight anyone [Mad]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ALRIGHT IT WAS ME,SORRY MYZTICSNAKE!! HAHAHA,YEAH RIGHT,IM 5FT 4IN AN IN NO WAY OR SHAPE TO B IN NO GYM!!AN MOST DEFF NOT ON NO ROIDS BUT YEAH U SHOULDA TOOK A 25LB WEIGHT TO HIS JUICED UP HEAD!! I CANT STAND MOFOS LIKE THAT,THEY THINK CUZ THEY ALL BUFF N SHIT THAT THEY DNT HAV A GLASS JAW,I SCRAPPED WIT SUM BIG DUDES IN MY LIFE N KNO 1ST HAND BIG PEOPLE CAN GET DROPPED TOO!!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, it's a tough situation but I noticed with firecrackers as the one you mentioned you need to diffuse situation quick. With either walking away or step back initially amd if he becomes more aggressive be sure to get the first crack at his jaw. Stun his ass with the first punch and just wale on him.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Yeah, it's a tough situation but I noticed with firecrackers as the one you mentioned you need to diffuse situation quick. With either walking away or step back initially amd if he becomes more aggressive be sure to get the first crack at his jaw. Stun his ass with the first punch and just wale on him.

+1

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The joke was funny!
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
[qb] ALRIGHT IT WAS ME,SORRY MYZTICSNAKE!! HAHAHA,YEAH RIGHT,IM 5FT 4IN AN IN NO WAY OR SHAPE TO B IN NO GYM!!AN MOST DEFF NOT ON NO ROIDS BUT YEAH U SHOULDA TOOK A 25LB WEIGHT TO HIS JUICED UP HEAD!! I CANT STAND MOFOS LIKE THAT,THEY THINK CUZ THEY ALL BUFF N SHIT THAT THEY DNT HAV A GLASS JAW,I SCRAPPED WIT SUM BIG DUDES IN MY LIFE N KNO 1ST HAND BIG PEOPLE CAN GET DROPPED TOO!!
 -

[ May 27, 2011, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:

100% agree. If you gotta brawl you gotta get to them before they get to you. With dudes bigger than me I always plan to just do a quick punch and then tackle them rather than tryin to have a straight up boxing match.
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Thats why they invented hand guns.

Just sayin...

+1 Lmfao

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
[qb] ALRIGHT IT WAS ME,SORRY MYZTICSNAKE!! HAHAHA,YEAH RIGHT,IM 5FT 4IN AN IN NO WAY OR SHAPE TO B IN NO GYM!!AN MOST DEFF NOT ON NO ROIDS BUT YEAH U SHOULDA TOOK A 25LB WEIGHT TO HIS JUICED UP HEAD!! I CANT STAND MOFOS LIKE THAT,THEY THINK CUZ THEY ALL BUFF N SHIT THAT THEY DNT HAV A GLASS JAW,I SCRAPPED WIT SUM BIG DUDES IN MY LIFE N KNO 1ST HAND BIG PEOPLE CAN GET DROPPED TOO!!
 -

lol!!i knew sum1 would say something

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com