Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dear Hayward, I will not miss you. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dear Hayward, I will not miss you.
FranklikeGore
¯
Member # 10702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranklikeGore  Ford pictures for FranklikeGore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yeah ..Manteca is just as bad as hayward in some parts, we call it manTWEEKa. Tracy too. Oakdale is nice though.

[ April 18, 2011, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: FranklikeGore ]

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've lived in hayward all my life (22 years) and still live here. Right behind the hayward plunge an autozone. I can agree that hayward has gotten really bad in the past few years... my 17 year old cousin was killed 11 months ago on industrail an mission ( http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7423528 ) an they still don't know who killed him. I hear police sirens often, not so many gun shots, but hayward is just gone to shit. There are some really nice places on the hill to live at, but when you go to the flats.... it's a toss up. You never know whats gunna happen.. I am an will always be from hayward but when i get my chance, I'M OUT !!

[ April 18, 2011, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: 90_STANG015 ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like Hayward is a shithole now.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:
Wake up and smell the cow shit

U ain't Bullshittin lol,I'm moving back to the eastbay in July
Yeahhh Buddyyy!
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Valley!!!!!!!!!!! Section 8 capitol of the world!!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wish i could have hayward weather and location with valley homes and stores and clean streets

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the OP, congrats on the new house. I moved to Hayward from Oakland in 1996 and remember how much nicer it was than Oakland. Fast forward 15 years later, it's almost depressing (no joke) when I go home to visit, because things have drastically changed for the worse.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 nights before I moved outta hayward I heard 4 or 5 gunshots and like a second after I hear the gunshots a bullet comes into the house hitting the wall about 2 feet away from me. Now that I'm in texas I still get homesick a lot. The suburbs be so damn boring at times.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
North Hayward 4 Life [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with one of the fellas about people from the bay movin to the suburbs I went to Antioch to visit my cousin and when I went to this 7 eleven on loan tree I thought I was in the rich, people beggin , hangin out some cat was arguing with his baby mamma shiiiii I thought I was at home.

[ April 18, 2011, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: CHP2981 ]

--------------------
No half steppin

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

[Big Grin]

The bay, the gay capital of the world. Thats a tough one to swallow, mm mm bitch.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the valley .... There is nothing like the Bay Area ... Most people that I know that have moved out there miss a lot of the things out here... Yeah maybe not the traffic , and some of the crime that happens out here. Every body knows there is not shit to do out there, except go take the boats and tents to use ur lakes and honk at the cows. I lived in the valley for a couple months, nothing but fucking meth heads and tweakers at some parts..I'm not saying all but every city has it's hoodlums. My father has another house in Modesto so i know there is some really nice areas out there and pretty cheap and some very very quiet neighborhoods out there and some nice roads to lay some VHT on [patriot] but I do understand you went that route.. My cousin just moved to a really huge house and for better environment for his kids and wife in Tracy . But like some people said some of the ghettos went out there and I've heard there is some more crime out there swell but still not as much as out here. Congrats on ur move [patriot]

[ April 18, 2011, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I miss Danville every now and then but not the Bay Area itself.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
east san jose the best city in the world

[patriot]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I miss Danville every now and then but not the Bay Area itself.

Danville nights ftw [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
east san jose the most juans & jose's in the world

[patriot]

fixed for ya [patriot]

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

[Big Grin]

The bay, the gay capital of the world. Thats a tough one to swallow, mm mm bitch.
no, thats just san francisco sucka.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i wish i could have hayward weather and location with valley homes and stores and clean streets

Move to fremont,only bad thing its not cheap like the valley

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:

You forgot about the food around Hayward as well! La costa is right around the way! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I moved from the Bay (Daly City) to Sac. The valley only has big homes. Nothing to do tho. So I said F it and went all the way to Sac. At least you have a better night life. Closer to AED lol. But honestly the schools are much better. I'm in the Elk Grove District which is pretty good. If you still have a choice think about the Sac area. You won't have to drive 30+ miles to get anywhere. Also the houses are nice too. 4 car gararge 2500 square foot home go for $250+. Used to be $500 +

I know that Hayward is bad. My sister lives there. I just visit and bounce out.

Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been in Hayward for 22 years. I lived in the Valley for a year and left to go back to Hayward. The grass isn't always greener on the other side...

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:
I agree with one of the fellas about people from the bay movin to the suburbs I went to Antioch to visit my cousin and when I went to this 7 eleven on loan tree I thought I was in the rich, people beggin , hangin out some cat was arguing with his baby mamma shiiiii I thought I was at home.

Those people You ran into were undoubtably section 8 rats from the wildflower apartments rite across the street. They opened a methadone clinic in the building rite next to 7-11 and brought the area down further than it was [Frown] . If U go down the street a block it's still a pretty decent area & it is My old stomping ground's when I was grownig up. It was a great town 30 years ago till they started renting to section 8er's in the late 1980's and about 15 years after that it went to total shit when they offered incentive to some bad people from another town to buy new 5-6 bedroom homes for cheap and the rest is history.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OH SHIT. La muthafuckin Costa owns all. I will never leave the bay just for that reason. And don't tell me there is a la Costa in cow shitville. IT SUCKS.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
OH SHIT. La muthafuckin Costa owns all. I will never leave the bay just for that reason. And don't tell me there is a la Costa in cow shitville. IT SUCKS.

Hey there's a La Costa in Manteca [Razz] and it doesn't suck!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
think about the women in the valley mmmmmmmmm
[Razz] [patriot] [Razz] [patriot] [Razz] [patriot] [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com