Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dear Hayward, I will not miss you. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dear Hayward, I will not miss you.
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is my last week in Hayward. We're moving out to Mountain House and I can't wait. I live just off of Foothill and I hear sirens, Harleys and loud ass music 24/7. Not only that, but in the years I've lived there I've had countless businesses around me be robbed at gun point. The bank across the street was robbed and the dude ducked into our complex to get away. The cops even used my balcony as a lookout. I've had my car broken into twice. My neighbor had his place broken into and robbed. My other neighbor has had countless items disappear out of his garage, including a good sized tool box and the keys to all his vehicles and home. I can't tell you how many times I've been stared down. My garage has been tagged and I caught some dude pissing on the side of it. We had a homeless guy living in one of our dumpsters for a while. Just this morning as I drove to work, the Budget Inn on Foothill was all blocked off by the SWAT team because an armed carjacker was barricaded inside.

So Hayward, thanks for the stories, but I will not miss you.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats, that place sucks. I hear downtown Oakland is nice, try that first then move if its no good [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must be nice to move.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ghetto!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAYWARD FTMFW [Whoo Whooooo!] [Wink] [Razz]

I grew up here and watched the city get worse and worse throughout the years [Embarrassed] I've had a couple childhood friends who were killed during high school. I've seen and heard it all...but luckily, I never lived in a neighborhood infested in such crimes as you mentioned above. Now I live in a gated community (still in Hayward) and dont have a single care about getting my cars broken into or knuckleheads vandlizing my property. Although once you drive outside the gates it isnt the best, its defintiely not the worst.

Although I dont really fear the stuff that goes on in Hayward, I still dont plan/want to live here very much longer. I got two little kids and really want to move somewhere that has GOOD public schools [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id rater live in hayward than mouain house
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bayarea for FTMFW....the valley SUCKS...with a capital SUCK

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moved from hayward to Manteca last June. . Don't miss it at all.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wake up and smell the cow shit

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good for you [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We were planning to move into a nice house in Tracy before we bought our current home in hayward but the convenience of living in Hayward overpowered having a larger home in Tracy. Plus, we have all our family and friends in the bay area soothe valley would get very boring for us real quick...

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:

Cow shit, homeless shit. If you have to smell one or the other, I'll take the cow shit. At least I know the cows won't be breaking into my car.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bootsy burner,eh vahli,puro weakass manteca,modesto,lathrop ,tracy and stockton,..eh vahli..

[ April 18, 2011, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Hey maybe that's your bag baby,either way congrats on the bigass house , cuz I know the houses there are huge and worth 100k

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

Cow shit, homeless shit. If you have to smell one or the other, I'll take the cow shit. At least I know the cows won't be breaking into my car.
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/04/18/hayward-carjacking-suspect-in-standoff-with-deputies/

that dude at budget inn had to call his mommy before surrendering. what a damn mommas boy lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ My brother told me that's these tough guys always want to talk to their momma when they are being picked up. LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah welcome to the valley I'm in Tracy, and you won't miss the bay one bit VALLEY FTW!!!!!
Bay area is a shit hole!

--------------------
Jesus is king!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love the peace and quiet of the valley. That's about it. I just can't commute 100 miles

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im from the 650 and I just recently moved back to the 510 and im happy with the move [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

U ain't Bullshittin lol,I'm moving back to the eastbay in July
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

quote:
I love the peace and quiet of the valley. That's about it. I just can't commute 100 miles

I was born in Hayward and grew up in Fremont. I love the convience of the Bay Area, but that's about it. I moved to Tracy my junior year of HS and lived there for 10 years before moving back to the Bay Area. I know what the valley has to offer. My commute now from Hayward to Walnut Creek is 33 miles door to door. If I take the back roads, my commute is only 4 miles longer. But I have a lot of flexibility in my job so I can work from home, or any office in California. So I can swing into Stockton (reverse 29 mile commute) or do a crappy 24 mile commute to Pleasanton. Plus I have a company vehicle that gas is paid for.

The peace and quiet and the schools are a big thing. Having a place 3 times as big and half the cost as our condo in Hayward is another plus. Now my wife can stay home and watch the kid instead of paying for daycare. If I didn't have my kid, we'd probably stay in Hayward. I'm sure a lot of you guys don't have kids. Once you do, shit changes.

[ April 18, 2011, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

The peace and quiet and the schools are a big thing. Having a place 3 times as big and half the cost as our condo in Hayward is another plus. Now my wife can stay home and watch the kid instead of paying for daycare. If I didn't have my kid, we'd probably stay in Hayward. I'm sure a lot of you guys don't have kids. Once you do, shit changes.
This is EXACTLY why I plan/want to get out of Hayward...primarily for the future of my kids. I work in Hayward and my wife works in Burlingame so that Valley is just too far of a commute for her, but maybe the Dublin area or somewhere along the peninsula would be ideal in the near future. [patriot]

--------------------

FranklikeGore
¯
Member # 10702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranklikeGore  Ford pictures for FranklikeGore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell yeah dude i live in North Hayward (aka N$H) i hear the same shit you do. Ive had a foot persuit happen down my drive way. Some dude got shot in his ass on my street. What else..dude got shot four times in the chest at a local bar...stolen cars abandoned on my street...oh and sometimes i hear gunshots. Ive lived here my whole life. When i graduate high school (two more months) im moving out to the valley to this nice ass neighborhood. yeeeee [dance] here i come white bitches...lol
OH i forgot one of the good things about Hayward is there's always 3 liquor stores within walking distance. but seriously Im proud of where im from but i cant wait to get outta here.

[ April 18, 2011, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: FranklikeGore ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

I forgot to mention...another thing BAD about the valley is that all the scumbags from the bay area who CAN'T afford to live here, CAN afford to live there, so you'll be seeing a lot of shit out there too in no time [Wink] I guess the higher cost of living in the bay area is somewhat good because it will slowly filter the knuckle heads away and into the valley [Big Grin]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com