Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sold the stang, here is the replacement (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sold the stang, here is the replacement
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I love custom cars, I grew up on them my uncles dad and really my whole family chopped channeled sectioned cars trucks. The only thing about old cars is they don't stop too good, but they float like a boat when they get going.

Forgot to mention, disk brakes also. And yeah, that's Skyline College. We hit it last Thursday after one storm passed, another was on the way at sunset.

[ February 26, 2011, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: 5OHS5OH ]

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats sick! i also dig the caddy hub caps.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not my type of hot rod, but very CLEAN!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looke real nice and fun to drive!!! [patriot]
Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice car indeed, props to you. must be nice to break peoples necks when u are driving lol

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for all the compliments. This car was built in 2007 by my brother-in-law. It was done (they never are) and he was murdered three months later. The car sat outside since his death and the elements were not kind. I was able to buy the car from his estate. He has a son who is now 4 and the plan is to keep the car until his son is a man with a family of his own, or at least responsible, and give the car to him.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that thing is SICK! i like the first pic the most.. Looks like Skyline College too.. Id like to see more pics of it..

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMn NICE CAR!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com