Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HaulingAss f@cked over my buddy (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HaulingAss f@cked over my buddy
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
well did shit his foot is broken an pretty sure letting heal right is a good fucking idea

i dont know why i even attempt reading your posts still [dance]
hahaha

and sorry for the situation

--------------------
Jesus is king!

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
Welcome to the club 1994Steeda

^i guess its another loss and we will not deal with him again even if its the deal of a life time...

And for the other people the whole swap was paid for, if he took everything out and got paid proior to it. why wouldnt he just finish with the deal and get the 5sp pedals? paying for another set sounds dumb since those were already paid for you get me? almost $800 for a full T5 swap i think we would all want every nut and bolt or atleast the important parts... [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
This thread is fucking weak, have your Ricky Bobby friend go to pick and pull and buy some pedals and chalk it up as a loss or continue to deal with Matt. Who gives a fuck

Damn some people be brown nosin hella hard

--------------------
1966 Mustang

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug Hampton with Hampton Automotive called me 25x on Tuesday of last week wanting a T5 setup. Said he was referred by another business(will keep name silent,not their issue) I said I have one setup and the price was $695.00 and that I would not remove it without deposit or payment. Didnt here from him figured he changed his mind. Then come to find out he calls my brother and was supposed to buy his setup, guys flakes on him and tries to play the lowball game saying I quoted him alot less , my brother decided it wasnt worth dealing with him.

Thursday comes along and I had gotten a call from a mutual freind asking if I would sell the parts he really needed them and couldnt find them anywhere else. Come to find out Mr Hampton sold the job without the parts. I had already pulled the engine and trans out of the car anyhow so I call Doug and say sure let make a deal.

He gets here and was happy that he was able to leave with 95% of the setup when he thought he had to come back for all of it. We BSed for a good hour (while I unbolted everything with a broken foot while he just watched) and knew alot of the same racers and that we raced in the same organization. Seemed like a nice guy...........

Only thing that wasnt available that night was the pedals. I said I would PERSONALLY deliver to his Salinas shop. We agreed that was fine. He shows up friday at 8:00pm to see if I had gotten them out I said i hadnt and that Monday was still a go. Seemed normal to me.

Saturday at 4:00pm he shows up again asking if they are out, I said Doug no they arent, we agreed on Monday. He insisted I was holding him up on the job. I said that they would be ready for him Monday.

He gets in his clapped out Dodge Truck and does a burnout leaving the parking lot shooting rocks and dust all over my 3year old son [Mad] There were MANY witness' to this as well as full video showing this.

YES I have a broken foot, yes its hindering some of my work abilities but Im still getting things done. Am I asking for any sympathy, NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:

He gets in his clapped out Dodge Truck and does a burnout leaving the parking lot shooting rocks and dust all over my 3year old son [Mad] There were MANY witness' to this as well as full video showing this.

THATS SOME COLD SHIT RIGHT HERE! .... I would be mad as f**k

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1994Steeda, not even remotely mad at you for posting this on behalf of your friend. However this post is of a second hand story that you got from an irate individual. HE NEVER EVER EVER offered to help, he couldn't even offer a hand when I was struggling to get the stuff ready that night,he watched me crutch it to the tool box multiple times never once offered any help. He had his parts the same day he showed up. I DID OFFER the night he was here to remove the pedals but he said that another day was fine HE SUGGESTED Monday!

And yes I was a prick to him today. I called him at 12:00 today to see what he had to say for his actions the other day. He didn't have anything to say after I explained my son was right behind when he left. He is a DICK! Pointblank and I let him know that, after that all he could ask was when he could get his pedals. I said a week a month, whenever and to find them elsewhere!

[ February 08, 2011, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah.... the rest of the story.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Doug Hampton with Hampton Automotive called me 25x on Tuesday of last week wanting a T5 setup. Said he was referred by another business(will keep name silent,not their issue) I said I have one setup and the price was $695.00 and that I would not remove it without deposit or payment. Didnt here from him figured he changed his mind. Then come to find out he calls my brother and was supposed to buy his setup, guys flakes on him and tries to play the lowball game saying I quoted him alot less , my brother decided it wasnt worth dealing with him.

Thursday comes along and I had gotten a call from a mutual freind asking if I would sell the parts he really needed them and couldnt find them anywhere else. Come to find out Mr Hampton sold the job without the parts. I had already pulled the engine and trans out of the car anyhow so I call Doug and say sure let make a deal.

He gets here and was happy that he was able to leave with 95% of the setup when he thought he had to come back for all of it. We BSed for a good hour (while I unbolted everything with a broken foot while he just watched) and knew alot of the same racers and that we raced in the same organization. Seemed like a nice guy...........

Only thing that wasnt available that night was the pedals. I said I would PERSONALLY deliver to his Salinas shop. We agreed that was fine. He shows up friday at 8:00pm to see if I had gotten them out I said i hadnt and that Monday was still a go. Seemed normal to me.

Saturday at 4:00pm he shows up again asking if they are out, I said Doug no they arent, we agreed on Monday. He insisted I was holding him up on the job. I said that they would be ready for him Monday.

YES I have a broken foot, yes its hindering some of my work abilities but Im still getting things done. Am I asking for any sympathy, NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!

Yo what's up Matt,sorry to see the DRAMA these cats are starting over some bullshit there cryin about,I have no doubt that your story is DEF closest to the truth from the two sides givin....I say fuck em man,ur a stand up guy and I've dealt with u when me and my uncle were in our own seperate binds and u came in clutch for us no doubt [patriot] Hope the foot heals brotha u can't powershift without it [burnout]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kicking up rocks on a kid, fast and furious style. Classy. Hope that foot heals up soon Haulin.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like someone's not telling the truth

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Thanks evryone that has left a message and pm. I have met alot of good freinds and customers from this site and many others, unfortunelty there are always those ones that no matter what you do, what you offer to make them happy, they NEVER are.

1994Steeda, I just read some of your other posts. People have legitimate gripes from time to time but cmon now either your flat out lying on your whole rendidtion of what really happened or this guy really is that delusional. Cmon guy, waited 2 weeks? Offered to help? Sure Ill admit to being a prick to him today,WHO WOULDNT! ,but thats all Im guilty of, at least keep the story true, as much of a douchebag this guy is, even he knows your story is far from being true.

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ban the liar [patriot]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 for Matt..I've had 2 separate great transactions.
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
well did shit his foot is broken an pretty sure letting heal right is a good fucking idea

i dont know why i even attempt reading your posts still [dance]
hahaha

and sorry for the situation

What a noob

[ February 08, 2011, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
honestly a couple of buddys and I have drivin out there a couple of long trips out there through traffic and been stood up. My buddy bought a car awhile ago off him and its my fault i didn't catch it when i was inspecting the car but when we got it home and pulled up the carpet it looked like it had been in a flood and the floor board was competely rusted out and so was the hatch. I dont' know if he knew about it but yeah it kinda sucked. Just my 2 cents.

ps: I dont' mean to upset any one and im not picking sides im just saying what happened to me

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LX347hatch:
+1 for Matt..I've had 2 separate great transactions.

+1 Me too.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn, seems like I have to do business with Matt so I could have an opinion on him too [Confused] sorry for both u guys having to go through this..shouldnt be necassary

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
a few years ago we agreed he would do my rear-end with NEW 373 for $400

After i drop off my car i get a call say that the bolts on my rear end were stripped. I had just bought the car from an OLD lady.

He said he couldn’t do it and i had to pai him for the "new gears" and labor.

I gave $200 as he asked then he gave me a set of old ass gears he pulled off an old car... Then i take it to another shop which charged me $600 to do the rear end plus new gears because they said the ones i had were used and they didn’t could warranty the work...

I came on hear and i got bashed left and right because i put my story up and i was "new" to CaFords so i let it be and took the $800 hit on gears when i could have gone to JohnB for way less... [Frown]

1994steeda

I remember this incident.... I was at Matt's shop buying parts off him when this happened. He pointed this out to me immediately after he noticed them. Believe me, none of his tools were anywhere the bolts. If you only knew how hard he tried to complete the job for you, you would have never posted this.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com