Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HaulingAss f@cked over my buddy (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HaulingAss f@cked over my buddy
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well,
My buddy down in Hollister was doing a T5 swap on a customer's car. He was looking for a person who parted out Mustangs. For some reason someone recommened "matt" and at the time i didn't know or i would have stopped him. After i found out i told he he was a flake and always jerked people around.

Long story short, my buddy paid for the full T5 swap and matt never gave him the Pedals. He made up some Bullshit everytime my buddy went over or gave him a call. My buddy needs the part to finish the car. Matt had said it would be out Monday, My buddy went with his tools to take it out him self. Matt said that his foot was broken adn to come back in 3weeks...

This guys is such a Jerk and treats people like shit!

If you have met me in the past you know im not a trouble maker and i always try to help out with meets and other members too. Matt fucked up my rearend years ago and i let it go even though it was $600 out of my pocket for his mistake. But this time it needs to stop. If matt has jerked you around please let me know, its time this guys gets it by the Law...

Does anyone know his full name because we are going to report him to the B.A.R.

1994steeda [Mad]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well did shit his foot is broken an pretty sure letting heal right is a good fucking idea
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not to say youre lying or anything, but me personally have nothing but good things to say about matt. all the parts hes sold me have been in great condition, he just lives a long way from me so i dont go through him as much as would if i lived closer. hes always been a stand up guy as far as im concerned.

thats kinda extreme to report him to the B.A.R. i think but its not really my place to get in the middle of it. hope everything gets resolved peacefully

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my buddy offered to take it out while matt was there because the customer wanted his car back as soon as possible, but my buddy CASHED him out before and Matt said the whole T5 swap would be out by the day they agreed and that “his Worker” would take it out… He didn’t keep his end of the deal...

a shop runs smoothly with cars in and cars out but with no parts the car sits at the shop and time is lost.
Lost time=lost money [Roll Eyes]

1994steeda

[ February 07, 2011, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would your friend not pickup the pedals at the time? How hard is it to find pedals anyways? If you've never broken a foot then you probably dont know how hard it is to get around with a broken foot. I think your friend is a dipshit for not getting everything he needs for a swap especially when he's doing service on a "customer's" car. What type of mechanic picks up the entire swap minus pedals? That a shitty mechanic right there.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

a few years ago we agreed he would do my rear-end with NEW 373 for $400

After i drop off my car i get a call say that the bolts on my rear end were stripped. I had just bought the car from an OLD lady.

He said he couldn’t do it and i had to pai him for the "new gears" and labor.

I gave $200 as he asked then he gave me a set of old ass gears he pulled off an old car... Then i take it to another shop which charged me $600 to do the rear end plus new gears because they said the ones i had were used and they didn’t could warranty the work...

I came on hear and i got bashed left and right because i put my story up and i was "new" to CaFords so i let it be and took the $800 hit on gears when i could have gone to JohnB for way less... [Frown]

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
well did shit his foot is broken an pretty sure letting heal right is a good fucking idea

i dont know why i even attempt reading your posts still [dance]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
Why would your friend not pickup the pedals at the time? How hard is it to find pedals anyways? If you've never broken a foot then you probably dont know how hard it is to get around with a broken foot. I think your friend is a dipshit for not getting everything he needs for a swap especially when he's doing service on a "customer's" car. What type of mechanic picks up the entire swap minus pedals? That a shitty mechanic right there.

Sounds like your not a mechanic [Confused]
A real mechanic would do what his buddy did, get the parts to get the job start, and almost complete and just add the pedels later. Plus when doing a 5 speed conv. on a customers car you do all the work out side/ or inside first, so you dont get the int. dirty

but thats just what a REAL MECHANIC would do [patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

94droptopGT lol.....

You have no idea who my buddy is and what he does so dont say anything about my friend...

Matt told my buddy to come a different day and no-a-days a Mans word aint shit cuase some people cant keep them...

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Thanks "totalkaos92"

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:

A real mechanic would do what his buddy did, get the parts to get the job start, and almost complete and just add the pedels later. Plus when doing a 5 speed conv. on a customers car you do all the work out side/ or inside first, so you dont get the int. dirty

Oh so a real mechanic would buy everything except for______ to do a job. Bullshit, thats his judgment call and obviously its working out well for him because he cant work to Haulinass' schedule which everybody on here knows is a challenge prior to a broken foot.

PS: remind me to never go to your shop if this is how you operate. Jesus fucking christ

[ February 07, 2011, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: 94droptopGT ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
94droptopGT lol.....

You have no idea who my buddy is and what he does so dont say anything about my friend...

Matt told my buddy to come a different day and no-a-days a Mans word aint shit cuase some people cant keep them...

You dont know what the purpose of PM'ing people is instead of messing with people who've helped far greater mustang owners than hurt has. If your buddy was a man he wouldnt have hired his girlfriend to write up some bs on a ford forum.

--------------------

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:

Oh so a real mechanic would buy everything except for______ to do a job. Bullshit, thats his judgment call and obviously its working out well for him because he cant work to Haulinass' schedule which everybody on here knows is a challenge prior to a broken foot.
Mechanic's read very well too. Like he said, his buddy PAID for the parts, and Matt told him A day to come and get the pedels, correct? And with Matt having so many parts around, and having a shop you dont have to trust him to let him owe you some 40 dollor clutch pedels. So yeah a mechanic would get the parts he needs to get the job started and then go from there. IMO [patriot]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

READ PLEASE before you comment "94droptopGT"

almost two weeks ago my buddy paid him up front for the full swap! Matt said everything would be out by the day they agreed. My buddy comes and everything minus the pedals because matt said he had no time. We are understanding and we go by matt's word about a different day. Matt said come back this day and it will be out. My buddy then starts working on the car. Calls and Calls matt but no parts. Matt just told him today to come in >3 WEEKS< You cant run a shop like this! Now the car is almost minus the pedals and whats relates to them! Get it? [Roll Eyes]

[ February 07, 2011, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally i have had Matt not pick up his phone when i told him before hand i would be in the area to pick up parts at a certain time. Then recieve a call a few hours later asking if i still want the parts. Not a big deal since i had to go that way to get parts already, but the guy flaked out on me... I have spoken to many members off the boards who have had good and bad expereinces with him. Almost a 50/50 split. If you live near him i can see him being a good asset. But i wouldnt recommend anyone drive a substantial distance to buy parts from him. just my .02
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

94droptopGT no to be a show off but my Buddy

Doug Hampton has two cars which are both Sponsored by Salinas Valley Ford, one runs 10 flats and the other runs low 8s. He knows more people in NHRA then you have ever heard of!
His cars have won many trophies and he was crowned West Coast Hot Rod champion in 2009
He has work on my of CaFord members cars, including 8urGM’s ‘04 which pushed nearly 800hp

Go collect post numbers in a different post please [Roll Eyes]

[ February 07, 2011, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

This thread is fucking weak, have your Ricky Bobby friend go to pick and pull and buy some pedals and chalk it up as a loss or continue to deal with Matt. Who gives a fuck

--------------------

70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant please everyone.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so he promised a complete 5spd swap, your buddy bought it, the pedals weren't out yet so they agreed to pick them up later...Matt broke his foot, so the pedals aren't out yet...

I dunno about being fucked over, an inconvenient problem as the pedals should have been out in the first place, but otherwise I really don't see the big deal.

If you need them before his foot is healed, get them somewhere else, there's a bunch in junkyards right now.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This thread is fucking weak, have your Ricky Bobby friend go to pick and pull and buy some pedals and chalk it up as a loss or continue to deal with Matt. Who gives a fuck

it's not even your problem and you're trying to make it yours, lol. lame [Roll Eyes] .

layoff the thread if you can't be mature about it.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:

it's not even your problem and you're trying to make it yours, lol. lame [Roll Eyes] .

Its not my problem, and its not steedas or yours either. Its the internet call the wahmbulance.

--------------------

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:

Its not my problem, and its not steedas or yours either. Its the internet call the wahmbulance.
the "wahmbulance" is only needed for people like you that resorts to calling people names and trying to offend them.
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the club 1994Steeda

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
281 SMKN
¯
Member # 9269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 281 SMKN  Ford pictures for 281 SMKN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^ +1
Posts: 264 | From: San Francisco,CA/Chapala,Jalisco | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com