Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RIP to my Fire Red 03 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RIP to my Fire Red 03
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just had my car totaled helping someone move her car that was off in the middle of the street pulled aside to help and someone almost hit her car and ended up hitting mine.. for everyone that seen my 03 its gone..hit the quarter panel and torqe my frame...

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ummm u gata be kidden right!!??!

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks Buy the car back and Part it out I'll buy the drive train and the ECM and dash cluster

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
That sucks Buy the car back and Part it out I'll buy the drive train and the ECM and dash cluster

I will be buying it back...and no I'm not playing ill post up pictures tomarow..this just happen tonite..

[ January 10, 2011, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: FireVert03 ]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

Sheesh...let the guy mourn a little first . Sorry to hear about your car [Roll Eyes]
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro!! Sorry to hear that!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd jump off a bridge N give the car to NEIGHT he'll know what to do!

jk sorry for your loss

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that f'n sucks, sorry to hear that bro....sucks you were doing a good deed and get screwed for it...I know it doesn't sound like a bright side but the good thing is you didn't get hit, cars are replaceable but people are not.... The people on the roads are a lot worst these days..

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

I'm not gona lie I had some tears going down my face really don't wanna see my car leave...and I was ready to finish it this weekend..this sucks just shocks me how there are some retards out there driving..

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn sorry to hear that bro...that sucks, especially since you were trying to be the good guy and help someone. Was it on the freeway or side streets?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
Damn that f'n sucks, sorry to hear that bro....sucks you were doing a good deed and get screwed for it...I know it doesn't sound like a bright side but the good thing is you didn't get hit, cars are replaceable but people are not.... The people on the roads are a lot worst these days..

For reals..the car is by your pad

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
quote:

For reals..the car is by your pad
Man I don't even want to see it, that was a bad ass clean ride....I know how you feel bro, I've lost stangs in the past due to idiots on the road...It hurts a lot and you keep asking why...
[Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+100

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats all bad. Sorry to hear. did you have full coverage

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear it at least you weren't hurt.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"No good deed goes unpunished" RIP

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP. Sorry to hear man.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm that sux bro, there's not a lot of words to say that will change the way you feel, sorry about your loss and stay strong bro. [Frown]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry for your loss man... You can always get another stang tho, atleast you were doing the right thing..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for your lost bro. [Frown]
KRZ89GT
¯
Member # 4273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KRZ89GT  Ford pictures for KRZ89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seen it happen, sucks too many stupid drivers out there! looked pretty bad u got hit by a integra rite? sorry for your loss [patriot]

--------------------
89' bLACk GT (stolen)
KRAZYFORDS

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i first seen your post i was like oh man someone died..then i seen its just your car.. its just a car..you can get another.. be greatful that everyone is okay.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ January 10, 2011, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: 94OnDuces ]

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn That f'n sucks man!! Makes you think , I've done the same thing a few times , gonna kinda make you think twice next time huh.. Sorry to hear about your car Bro.

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that man, glad your ok...

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com