Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2 YEAR PRISON SENTENCING (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2 YEAR PRISON SENTENCING
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mickael Vick, Dogfighting - 23 months

Plaxico Buress, violation of New York's gun law -20 months

Lil Boosie, Drug possession - 2 years

Greg Skrepenak's, bribery - 2 years

William Viehi, released 650 mink in South Jordan, Utah - 2 years

Johannas Mehserle, Man slaughter - 2 years.

Something is definitly wrong with the system. But I guess it works for somebody.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the system..basically you get off easy with a badge

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback:

Micheal Vick had a badge?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

no the cop did..lol

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

no the cop did..lol
Yeah i know. Just showing you that your statement had nothing to do with what the post was about.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Johannas Mehserle. And 2yrs only is some fucked up shit...
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no the cop did..lol
Yeah i know. Just showing you that your statement had nothing to do with what the post was about.
all the other crimes were very small to get damn near the same amount of time as the officers..all im sayin [Wink]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no the cop did..lol
all the other crimes were very small to get damn near the same amount of time as the officers..all im sayin [Wink]
I would have given Micheal Vick 5 years.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck vick and the NFL [Mad] [BS flag]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everybody talks about the officer and fails to realize that when a cop tells you to comply and you dont they have to prepare for worst case scenario. if he had listened to the officers he would still be alive today. we as society grant officers who at times put their lives at risk for us the authority to make split second decisions like mehserle did. unfortunately their decisions are not always correct. everyone gets caught up on black and white and the media feeds off this crap to sell papers and want to make it worse. witnesses even said that he genuinely looked suprised when the gun went off. bottom line is, people look at the controversy and lose focus on the reality of the situation. if he hadnt been causing trouble, or complied with authority in the first place, he would still be alive. god rest his soul i wish death upon nobody but he caused it. and i somewhat agree with the judges decision, maybe a little harsh but not ridiculous either. and the difference between vick and mehserle is that vick was intentionally killing in cold blood, even if its dogs. im sure people will hate me for this post, i am in no way a racist, i look at the situation not the persons background

[ November 05, 2010, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: sydewayzLX50 ]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sydewayzLX50:
everybody talks about the officer and fails to realize that when a cop tells you to comply and you dont they have to prepare for worst case scenario. if he had listened to the officers he would still be alive today. we as society grant officers who at times put their lives at risk for us the authority to make split second decisions like mehserle did. unfortunately their decisions are not always correct. everyone gets caught up on black and white and the media feeds off this crap to sell papers and want to make it worse. witnesses even said that he genuinely looked suprised when the gun went off. bottom line is, people look at the controversy and lose focus on the reality of the situation. if he hadnt been causing trouble, or complied with authority in the first place, he would still be alive. god rest his soul i wish death upon nobody but he caused it. and i somewhat agree with the judges decision, maybe a little harsh but not ridiculous either. and the difference between vick and mehserle is that vick was intentionally killing in cold blood, even if its dogs. im sure people will hate me for this post, i am in no way a racist, i look at the situation not the persons background

YOU MUST HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO AND IF YOU HAVE YOU ARE BLIND... WHAT MORE DOES AN OFFICER NEED??? HE HAD HIS BACK UP THERE, OSCAR WAS ALREADY ON THE GROUND WITH MEHSERLE'S KNEE ON HIS KNECK WHY EVEN TASE HIM FOR THERE WAS NO NEED... AND AIN'T NO WAY A GUN WEIGHS AS MUCH AS A 9MM HE KNEW WTF HE WAS DOING...

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Im am behind you 100% for this very well said bro
[worship]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
everybody talks about the officer and fails to realize that when a cop tells you to comply and you dont they have to prepare for worst case scenario. if he had listened to the officers he would still be alive today. we as society grant officers who at times put their lives at risk for us the authority to make split second decisions like mehserle did. unfortunately their decisions are not always correct. everyone gets caught up on black and white and the media feeds off this crap to sell papers and want to make it worse. witnesses even said that he genuinely looked suprised when the gun went off. bottom line is, people look at the controversy and lose focus on the reality of the situation. if he hadnt been causing trouble, or complied with authority in the first place, he would still be alive. god rest his soul i wish death upon nobody but he caused it. and i somewhat agree with the judges decision, maybe a little harsh but not ridiculous either. i am in no way a racist, i look at the situation not the persons background

VERY WELL SAID [patriot]
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
quote:

YOU MUST HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO AND IF YOU HAVE YOU ARE BLIND... WHAT MORE DOES AN OFFICER NEED??? HE HAD HIS BACK UP THERE, OSCAR WAS ALREADY ON THE GROUND WITH MEHSERLE'S KNEE ON HIS KNECK WHY EVEN TASE HIM FOR THERE WAS NO NEED... AND AIN'T NO WAY A GUN WEIGHS AS MUCH AS A 9MM HE KNEW WTF HE WAS DOING...
so just taking a wild guess here...i guess you were right there when all this happened and saw first hand to be talking like this, right? if you werent then i would suggest you dont speak on it because you dont know what was going on or what was in the minds of grant or mehserle at the time of the shooting, oh and about that video it was a blurry piece of crap video that you can hardly tell whats goin on

[ November 05, 2010, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: sydewayzLX50 ]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

so just taking a wild guess here...i guess you were right there when all this happened and saw first hand to be talking like this, right? if you werent then i would suggest you dont speak on it because you dont know what was going on or what was in the minds of grant or mehserle at the time of the shooting, oh and about that video it was a blurry piece of crap video that you can hardly tell whats goin on
deff wasn't there bt did see the video when oscar grant was still alive and non resistant weather he was non resistant at first doesn't matter video shows and states that oscar was on the ground with his hands behind his back handcuffed this shit was an execution and wrong.. you folks have your opinions on this situation as i do mine, and i see it as murder point blank

[ November 05, 2010, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, point blank, YOU SEE IT WRONG! Execution... Gimme a break [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Well, point blank, YOU SEE IT WRONG! Execution... Gimme a break [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

LIKE I SSAID EXECUTION SOME ONE ON THEY'RE STOMACH HANDCUFFED AND GETTING SHOT IS CALLED EXECUTION [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ November 05, 2010, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

very well said sir some people would like to blame others for there faults
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

deff wasn't there bt did see the video when oscar grant was still alive and non resistant weather he was non resistant at first doesn't matter video shows and states that oscar was on the ground with his hands behind his back handcuffed this shit was an execution and wrong.. you folks have your opinions on this situation as i do mine, and i see it as murder point blank
they were trying to cuff him when he got shot he hadnt been cuffed yet

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2002 F150 supercrew-

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

this is pretty lame IMO, but it is safe enough to make me say "fair enough".

You guys be easy, have a drink and relax. Its water under the bridge now.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

would you mind to elaborate why this is "lame"?

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2002 F150 supercrew-

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

nah, do not really want to start an argument. Lets just say, there is more to consider than just what you are saying. But ultimately it is your opinion and for that I say "fair enough". Like I said earlier, once a person has on the rose colored glass there is no taking them off.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

nah, do not really want to start an argument. Lets just say, there is more to consider than just what you are saying. But ultimately it is your opinion and for that I say "fair enough". Like I said earlier, once a person has on the rose colored glass there is no taking them off.
pot meet the kettle
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all the people crying murder, Go write a letter or something... It's over and done with.. there is nothing we can do..

Honestly, No cop in his right mind would purposely shoot someone in front of witnesses.. that's just plain stupidity, they would atleast do it with no witnesses around...

I have no feelings on this subject anyway it goes.. this guy will always have to look over his shoulder and has had his livihood taken away from him..

If he honestly did do this on purpose than let the man upstairs take care of it

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
For all the people crying murder, Go write a letter or something... It's over and done with.. there is nothing we can do..

Honestly, No cop in his right mind would purposely shoot someone in front of witnesses.. that's just plain stupidity, they would atleast do it with no witnesses around...

I have no feelings on this subject anyway it goes.. this guy will always have to look over his shoulder and has had his livihood taken away from him..

If he honestly did do this on purpose than let the man upstairs take care of it

This +500

Also like I said he left a mess behindfor other officers still on the force will have to deal with. I have a homie that is BART PD and he works the rough leg. Now he has to be on his toes that much more. Sad, because he is one of the good ones, that tries to really serve and protect.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com