Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My car made the cover of MM&FF magazine!!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My car made the cover of MM&FF magazine!!!!!
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well deserved cover shot and sick ass pics.
anyone notice how short the article was and how it lacked any good detail of the setup? i was hoping to see a huge summary of what the car has but there was literally only a few paragraphs of text that doesnt do this car justice.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
anyone notice how short the article was and how it lacked any good detail of the setup? i was hoping to see a huge summary of what the car has but there was literally only a few paragraphs of text that doesnt do this car justice.

I agree.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:

I agree.
+2! I was looking forwrad to having a good read [Frown] Well, I guess getting the cover of the mag is good enough [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never seen anyone rock a set of Chinese Replica Wheels that hard! [worship]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
boss you can keep the car i want the model [Wink]
congrats!

[ October 26, 2010, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: sydewayzLX50 ]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn good stuff wey. I remember seeing this car on 880 towardz fremont and then exiting the freeway cuz the belt wud slip off that small charger u had haha and now look at it....ON THE FRONT PAGE!
CONGRATZ ENRIQUE

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just got my copy out of the mailbox and its in great shape congrats

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1Bad500
¯
Member # 10381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Bad500  Ford pictures for 1Bad500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOSS 32V:
...and here's some more for all you pervs...

-

-

-

[Big Grin]

[ October 28, 2010, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: 1Bad500 ]

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Beast:
Damn good stuff wey. I remember seeing this car on 880 towardz fremont and then exiting the freeway cuz the belt wud slip off that small charger u had haha and now look at it....ON THE FRONT PAGE!
CONGRATZ ENRIQUE

I remember, that was when I raced Jock right?

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Thanks Alex, yeah the text was very short, I assume is because of the number of pics the put in it, I haven't seen articles with that many pics... Oh well, can't complaint, I wasn't expecting to be on the cover an neither been published SO FAST!!!

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

quote:
Originally posted by DA PO PO FOO:
Looks good Enrique!! I'll be talking to you soon! It's cool to see your own name in a magazine, thanks for the props buddy!

No prob Chris! That motor you built for me still running hard!

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulating!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CONGRATULATIONS !! Very nice car. [worship]
I remember when John91coupe made it in the mags and was proud..in a little cafords kind of way.

[ October 27, 2010, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Thanks!

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOSS 32V:
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Beast:
CONGRATZ ENRIQUE

I remember, that was when I raced Jock right?
Yea I think thatz his name. That nite was crazy. It was fast back then...I can imagine it now

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahaha a guy at work that owns a mustang walked in with that magazine and I said hey my buddy knows the owner of that car and he looked at me made a face and turned around lol he must have thought I was so full of shit

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
Hahahaha a guy at work that owns a mustang walked in with that magazine and I said hey my buddy knows the owner of that car and he looked at me made a face and turned around lol he must have thought I was so full of shit

You are full of shit you don't know this owner nor his buddy. I was this guys best man in his wedding huh Enrique. I drive this mustang on the weekends I starts sideshows in this mofo

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

You are full of shit you don't know this owner nor his buddy. I was this guys best man in his wedding huh Enrique. I drive this mustang on the weekends I starts sideshows in this mofo
Yea..... Im his sons padrino huh henry(we're tight so i call him henry)and I actually installed the foot print gas pedal.

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Yea..... Im his sons padrino huh henry(we're tight so i call him henry)and I actually installed the foot print gas pedal.
With a pool ball grip?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

lol. You guys are funny!

--------------------

Terminator Intimidator
Sold.

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks very clean, and when meet the press contact you to make you a specialized print board take them up

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw the magazine at borders tonight. Very cool! Congrats!! Did you get to keep the girl??? [Big Grin]

[ November 12, 2010, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Secnd2nun64 ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com