Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » niners go 0-5 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: niners go 0-5
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
U idiots dont realize that many raider fans don't attend games cuz their boycotting the team untill either al davis gives it up or hires a gm.Fans are fed up with an 80 year old gm making shitty decisions that continue making them slide since 02.y waste money for?raiders fans are plenty all over the world even roger goodell said it he travels the world and raider fans are everywhere and passionate for the team.Plus you don't have to attend games to be a die hard fan.So that sorry excuse that whiner fans use all the time blacke out or we got 5 rings is old.Look at the present 2-3 to 0-5 and get off montana and rice nuts their long gone.

True fans would support their team irregardless of the management. You think boycotting hurts Al Davis? NOPE not one bit, but not having fan support at the game hurts the team. True fan's would go.

Am I selling my season tickets for the niners cause they are doing shitty for the last 7 years? Nope, cause im a true fan.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What the fuck does irregardless mean? Drop the I and the r bud it would work without em. So basically your saying that most raider fans aren't raider fans cuz they don't go to all the games?? So we can't argue for the team? I wouldn't sell my season tix either considering you have to pay an arm and a leg for decent seats. Most the time it seems like 9er fans just hate to hate I could careless if the faggot 9ers win or lose a game it doesn't affect my life in anyway. But I hate when people just start shit for nothing. And most people that speak for there team are idiots whether it's 9ers or raiders. One of us is gonna look/feel stupid come Sunday and the sad part is it's something that's way out of our control. No fan has an affect on the outcome of the game no matter what it all depends on the collective feeling of the team one day they can suck really bad one day they'll kick any teams ass. Let's face it the NFL is filled with nothing but overpayed crybabys sure you have your handful of guys that play to play. Your Ray lewis' or your Tom Bradys but all together it is nothing more than a pussy sport now a days sure the rules have made it this way too but this was a mans sport where's Jack Tatum where's Ronnie lott where's Atkinson where's alzado the golden days of football are long gone I'm tired of how many penalties I see every game and how they don't let these guys just play it's sad

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Your gonna look dumb if we pull this one off.

Well said!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com