Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » niners go 0-5 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: niners go 0-5
sj9ers
¯
Member # 9860

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sj9ers  Ford pictures for sj9ers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Niner games are gay! Wine sippin', cracker eating Jotos! Raider fans are the best crowd to watch a game with. Niners division sucks and the still can't get it together. If I knew you I would take that $500 bet ALL DAY.

Can't deny the Raiders are better then the Niners this year

Raiders fans are the best? How bout you guys try and have a game shown on tv and not get blacked out for once...

--------------------
1967 Mustang

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sj9ers:
quote:
Niner games are gay! Wine sippin', cracker eating Jotos! Raider fans are the best crowd to watch a game with. Niners division sucks and the still can't get it together. If I knew you I would take that $500 bet ALL DAY.

Raiders fans are the best? How bout you guys try and have a game shown on tv and not get blacked out for once...
this is the shit im talkin about. great response ill take a win that i cant watch over a loss on mnf or sunday night football

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
niners are garbage and a dysfunctional organization.Its great to be a raider fan these days and have bragging rights to who is the better team in the bay. [worship]

HAHAHAAA... Feels good being a Raider fan... Are you serious??? You defiantly hit the nail on the head describing the 0and5ers. BUT..... The Raiders and bragging do not belong in the same sentence. COME ON.

Either way it's gonna be a fun game next sunday regardless who wins... i'm sure Raider fans are stoked because the game is ACTUALLY on TV. But, I really hope some of you freaks can roll out of bed and make it out to the stick....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I firmly believe that the 9ers will win next week. But then you have to say to yourself "And"?
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I firmly believe that the 9ers will win next week. But then you have to say to yourself "And"?

If the Alex Smith that showed up for the last 7 minutes of last nights game can show up again we can win the next 6 [Smile]

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

If the Alex Smith that showed up for the last 7 minutes of last nights game can show up again we can win the next 6 [Smile]
Come on playa....no they can't. He could summon the ancient powers of Young, Montana and Zues himself and not pull that off.. I know you a die hard fan, but be realistic...lol

[ October 11, 2010, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Come on playa....no they can't. He could summon the ancient powers of Young, Montana and Zues himself and not pull that off.. I know you a die hard fan, but be realistic...lol
lol...i know...im a die hard though, ill ride this train till the wheels fall off

Whats up with the saints? We needed you guys to beat the Cards [Frown]

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
WHO WANTS TO BET? IVE GOT $500 ON 0-5 NINERS WITH SMITH @ QB

RAIDER FANS ALLWAYS WANT TO TALK SHIT BUT HAVE I BELIEVE 1 SUPERBOWL.HAVENT HAD A 500 SEASON IN HOW LONG?

wow...jus cause the niners went 8-8 last year, your gonna talk? [Roll Eyes] last time niners had a .500 average before then was in 2002. same time as the Raiders.
Raiders are terrible

Niners are terrible

but the niners will still beat the raiders next week.

summed it all up right there!
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

lol...i know...im a die hard though, ill ride this train till the wheels fall off

Whats up with the saints? We needed you guys to beat the Cards [Frown]

Defense man handled us. Nothing more to say. Oh and the rookie carved us up. We are a hella flawed team.lol
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's funny you say that. Since the raider fans are so much better and loyal how come the 49ers sell out every game and the raiders have an empty stadium and can't even get on tv?
We've only played 1 team in our division so how are the 49ers the worst team in the division if we only played the seahawks and should of won that game.

--------------------
03 Terminator

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

That's funny you say that. Since the raider fans are so much better and loyal how come the 49ers sell out every game and the raiders have an empty stadium and can't even get on tv?
We've only played 1 team in our division so how are the 49ers the worst team in the division if we only played the seahawks and should of won that game.

Most Raider fan's cant afford to go to the game.

--------------------

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's funny you guys keep saying how fuckin special you are cuz ur games are on tv don't you realize that both of your two home games so far have been nationally televised mnf and snf that's it!!! Plus the league basis it's blackouts on ticket sells by 6pm Thursday you 9er fans need to get off your high horses and stop thinking your team is so fuckin special your 0-5 the raiders ain't nothin special either so all the other raider fans should stop bragging there's nothing to brag about we still have a miss guided shitty schemed and coached team

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders suck throughout their whole career!
Niners suck temporarly

5 TIME!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Most Raider fan's cant afford to go to the game.
+1 Maybe if they eat more top ramen meals they would be able to afford to go to more games!
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

9ers suck bro just drop it

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
That's funny you guys keep saying how fuckin special you are cuz ur games are on tv don't you realize that both of your two home games so far have been nationally televised mnf and snf that's it!!! Plus the league basis it's blackouts on ticket sells by 6pm Thursday you 9er fans need to get off your high horses and stop thinking your team is so fuckin special your 0-5 the raiders ain't nothin special either so all the other raider fans should stop bragging there's nothing to brag about we still have a miss guided shitty schemed and coached team

When was the last time a niner game was blacked out?

--------------------

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Niners suck temporarly

5 TIME!!!!

that's funny shit that's always what 9er fans resort to. Here's some more history raiders have whooped your ass 6 outta 11 times reg season all time even in your precious great 80's

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Arguing with 9er fans is like arguing with a woman

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL, we've got one for the thumb. Only fans that can talk as much shit are Steeler fans. HAHAHAHA, lets see who wins gayders.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Niners suck temporarly

5 TIME!!!!

that's funny shit that's always what 9er fans resort to. Here's some more history raiders have whooped your ass 6 outta 11 times reg season all time even in your precious great 80's
Is there something wrong being 5-time champs? Dnt worry one of these years we'll switch our super bowls to 2 hands kuz we ran out of fingers on 1

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

I don't care how many sb u have that shits irrelevent to ur argument that the 9ers are gonna win Sunday were not playing the 94 9ers team

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I honestly think the 49ers will have a better record then the Raiders end of season. Call me crazy all you want..... Our winning streak starts against Oakland. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U idiots dont realize that many raider fans don't attend games cuz their boycotting the team untill either al davis gives it up or hires a gm.Fans are fed up with an 80 year old gm making shitty decisions that continue making them slide since 02.y waste money for?raiders fans are plenty all over the world even roger goodell said it he travels the world and raider fans are everywhere and passionate for the team.Plus you don't have to attend games to be a die hard fan.So that sorry excuse that whiner fans use all the time blacke out or we got 5 rings is old.Look at the present 2-3 to 0-5 and get off montana and rice nuts their long gone.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to be at the stick rooting for my niners. Ya were 0-5 but we don't think were just going to give the raiders the game. We need a new qb if we want some wins. The rest of the team can hold it down for themselves. Singletary still hasn't proved anything either.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ October 11, 2010, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com