Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HIT N RUN AT 7th ST (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HIT N RUN AT 7th ST
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tasha's coupe is my favorite member here! If he's not typing in all caps or doing ThIs ShIt HeRe, he's trying to sell us prop 215 meds or asking about advice on how to pass a drug test for a job at mikey D's. He's probably the dude that flashed the guns and then didnt shoot anybody!
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats what happenes at STREETRACES.. Shouldnt of been there.. So you got hit because YOU aswell were trying to get away from the POLICE.. Yeah things like that happen with stupids at the streetraces.. Dont feel bad for you AT ALL [Wink]

[ August 12, 2010, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
thats what happenes at STREETRACES.. Shouldnt of been there.. So you got hit because YOU aswell were trying to get away from the POLICE.. Yeah things like that happen with stupids at the streetraces.. Dont feel bad for you AT ALL [Wink]

AMEN [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I use to go out there all the time.. I knew the consequences but never faced those ,lol sucks man.. Cant be frozen goods out there

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U HAVE A 14SEC CAR AND U GO TO THE STREETRACES DUMB FUCK

You got a big mouth. Run what you brung. Don't you have a non supercharged saleen? That car isn't mine by the way and the time was before the 2600 stall/4.10's/shift kit. So 13.8 for a stock gt is decent. I imagine it's around 13.2/13.3 with slicks.

Wait let me reiterate, your car is NON SUPERCHARGED. Get over yourself and race my fox.

Holley SA Carb
Lunati Cam
Crane RR's
Trickflow 165AFR Heads
Bored .40 over
3.373s
Motoblue UD Pulleys

Lets see whats up.

[ August 13, 2010, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: x42bnx ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll bet you $50 and I'll let a high ranked member hold onto it, that you couldn't bust a 13.9 In your monster-unsupercharged shit. No bullshit. Considering supercharged they do 13.5's.

[ August 13, 2010, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: x42bnx ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks sorry to hear that, But its not good at all to follow someone into there neighborhood. You are lucky you made it out with your car let alone still breathing.

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:

AMEN [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Nice try. Too bad the police weren't there. I was driving down 7th and like I said, everyone got spooked by something. I was going the opposite direction of everyone else at 10MPH, I wasn't running from anything. And my car doesn't do 14's, 13.8's bitch! lol And yes I go to the Wingstop meets occasionally.

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

There we go, already knew you were around here. To bad CAFords isn't anything like bar, this place is a shithole.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No wonder people are pulling guns on your bitch ass, you do nothing but talk shit with a slug running 13.9s. Do yourself a favor and get out of the street racing game while your still breathing, cause the way you run your mouth your gonna end up in a wheel chair or body bag homeboy. Your trash,i hate you and you stink! [Mad]
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
No wonder people are pulling guns on your bitch ass, you do nothing but talk shit with a slug running 13.9s. Do yourself a favor and get out of the street racing game while your still breathing, cause the way you run your mouth your gonna end up in a wheel chair or body bag homeboy. Your trash,i hate you and you stink! [Mad]

Your stupid.
[worship]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
I'll bet you $50 and I'll let a high ranked member hold onto it, that you couldn't bust a 13.9 In your monster-unsupercharged shit. No bullshit. Considering supercharged they do 13.5's.

Ill hold the 50 bucks and meet ya'll at wingstop and give the winner the change.
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
There we go, already knew you were around here. To bad CAFords isn't anything like bar, this place is a shithole.

I COULD BRING ANOTHER TOY OUT OR THE SALEEN??

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
quote:

Your stupid.
[worship]

I'm stupid? Im not the one who thinks their salvage title turd that wishes it ran 13.95's could fuck with any supercharged Saleen. Your seriously out of your goddamn mind. Keep your money for your deductible if you even have insurance on your POS.
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahahahaha this thread is badass and cheeseburgerEddie510 your a mean mean man hahahahahahah

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your stupid.
[worship]

I'm stupid? Im not the one who thinks their salvage title turd that wishes it ran 13.95's could fuck with any supercharged Saleen. Your seriously out of your goddamn mind. Keep your money for your deductible if you even have insurance on your POS.
Yes your stupid, you didn't read when I said that it wasn't mine. It ran 13.8's with intake. It has 2600 stall, 4.10's & shift kit & tune now.

And the saleen isn't supercharged go read that again.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hold on got my popcorn ....... Ok go
Oh yea in before the lock

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Alright, i guess your right. Well 13.8 and street racing sounds like a waste of gas. Go to a sideshow or something.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com