Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HIT N RUN AT 7th ST (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HIT N RUN AT 7th ST
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went to 7th tonight. Decent amount of cars there. First thing I noticed was a silver Lexus full of people smashin around 7th street. I was driving down 7th when everyone got spooked and started taking off. I was driving less than 10MPH in the correct lane. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that same Lexus turn on and take off towards me. I swerved to try and avoid him, but he wasnt even looking. Plowed into the side of my car which spun me around. Once I realized what just happened, he was taking off. I ended up chasing him through Oakland, once we got in his hood he disappeared. Got his plates, got witnesses, a police report, but no idea who he is. I got a good look at him when I chased him to 23rd and him and his boys started throwing bottles at my friend's car who was trying to help me, next they all pulled out guns and someone fired a shot which caused another clusterfuck and two more accidents. I kept chasing them, but eventually lost them.

End result:

-
 -

Passenger door is caved in and wont open or close. Quarter panel is caved in as well. I'm sure they'll total it since it's only worth a few thousand.

Suspect Vehicle:
Lexus ES300
Stock looking
Silver
Should have front end damage
CA License Plate: 4TZW969
I think they live somewhere in East Oakland, off 23rd.
Occupants looked Hispanic or Asian
Car looked like this but Silver
 -

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahh yes oakland [Roll Eyes] , get full coverage homie it aint worth dealing with scumbags with guns over a $250 deductible.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow that's f***Ing crazy [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro im sorry to hear that. [BS flag]

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wasnt this car at infinion yesterday?? if so nice runs by the way...
sucks the hit ur car man hopefully u can get it fixed and these guys get caught!!

4.6 STANG
¯
Member # 9378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6 STANG  Ford pictures for 4.6 STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the concern and help guys. Yes, I was at Infineon before this happened. I just left the body shop and they said $6k in damage so I'm 99% sure the insurance will salvage it since it's only worth $5k..... Oh well.....

--------------------
2001 GT - RIP
2006 GT - RIP
2008 P71 - Sold
1997 Cobra - Sold
2007 F350 FX4 Powerstroke - Gone
2003 Marauder - Sold
2009 P71

Posts: 135 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well if you got the plates and witnesses you shouldn't have even chased them if they pull out a gun, no need to lose your life to punk ass bitch over a dented door. Hahahaha kinda funny though they pulled out a gun and essentially did nothing with it

Good luck with that and I hope they bust all those fucks and even throw an attempted murder at them!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lesson learned
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's that thread about people being scared of going into Oakland again?

Damn man, that sucks.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's always difficult when things like this happen at Sac Raceway or 7th Street...

Kind of like if I call the police and complain that I got robbed while selling crack cocaine [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

I know, I know, you weren't actually selling it, you were just watching others sell it, lol.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
lesson learned

+1

If you're going to street race, don't do it in Oakland. I used to go to 7th street many years ago and learned my lesson.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to oakland [patriot]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
lesson learned

+1

If you're going to street race, don't do it in Oakland. I used to go to 7th street many years ago and learned my lesson.

what lesson was that if you dont mind me asking?
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam that's crazy well that's what insurance is for
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
quote:
lesson learned

+1

Haha.. Well my situation was a little different and I prefer not to go into detail [Wink]
The reality is that too many idiots that aren't into racing show up on 7th Street. WTF is a Lexus doing out there???

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lesson learned

+1

Haha.. Well my situation was a little different and I prefer not to go into detail [Wink]
The reality is that too many idiots that aren't into racing show up on 7th Street. WTF is a Lexus doing out there???

+1 that why i dont go too many ignorant crack babies with tanks

[ August 12, 2010, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lesson learned

+1

+1 that why i dont go too many ignorant crack babies

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn is the door frame bashed in? or just the door? if so why not just get a new door and find a way to get the quarter fixed.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
Well if you got the plates and witnesses you shouldn't have even chased them if they pull out a gun, no need to lose your life to punk ass bitch over a dented door. Hahahaha kinda funny though they pulled out a gun and essentially did nothing with it

Good luck with that and I hope they bust all those fucks and even throw an attempted murder at them!

Punk ass bitches with water guns, not even blasting you fools. If i pulled out my gun, that be the last thing these bitches be seeing.  -
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U HAVE A 14SEC CAR AND U GO TO THE STREETRACES DUMB FUCK

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dp

[ August 12, 2010, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^^ Why is this guy not kick out? ^^^^^

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

Yeeaah uuummmm, This is why I only go into Oakland to watch the A's. If I were you, I'd stay out of any hyphy town gathering in the bay.

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully they will cash you out and you get to keep your car to part out. Don't you go over to Wing Stop in Union City sometimes?

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^^^^^^ Why is this guy not kick out? ^^^^^

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

Yeeaah uuummmm, This is why I only go into Oakland to watch the A's. If I were you, I'd stay out of any hyphy town gathering in the bay.

DOESN'T FEEL GOOD WHEN ASSHOLES COME THRU AND HATE ON YOUR POST DOES IT... AND I'M NOT TALKN ABOUT U I'M TALKN ABOUT THE ONE WHO POSTED THIS..

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Ok Mr. T. How about you;
1. Stop typing in caps
2. Quit responding with comments that make you look like a re-tard.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com