Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DUDE GOT COUGHT BUSTIN DONUTS AND HAS CAR FOR SALE LOL (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: DUDE GOT COUGHT BUSTIN DONUTS AND HAS CAR FOR SALE LOL
93bluecoupe
¯
Member # 9681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93bluecoupe  Ford pictures for 93bluecoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
"I LIKE TURTLES"

Nice hella random but hella funny lol
Posts: 273 | From: Melolambes | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
you all act like you never swung your stang or burned rubber in a line or gone to the track. its a mustang no a corolla commuter car. atleast its not all day or in a side show with a ghost rider {maybe it has} but if the car has good compression, good tq boxs, etc then what is wrong with it???? its a 2500$ car not some super clasic or exotic. plus its just a fox lx drop. nothing to great. i dont know why this site is SO FULL of haters or people trying to ruin others ads, topics, etc

so who cares. if you rent buying it dont say shit. if you are dont let that bring you down on the thought. atleast look at the problem areas and question how he/she drives the car and look it over.

rant over

it just sucks so many ppl on here want the best looking car full of mods for a value meal from burger king.... guess what it dont work that way. yea you dont get what you put in something. but that someones stuff and there $ into it. so they can ask what ever they want.

quit hating. i know alot fo you are from the bay and all ready to go dumb at the sideshow. you all bout the bay rap and quit snitching {got the shirts with a stop sign saying it} welll guess what... quit ruining peoples adds or busting them out or talking shit. called being a hater and hipocrit{sp} same damn consept of quit snitching.... but again you all dumb cause most of you dont see that. guess thats why you all go DUMB at the sideshow.... more like dumb in general.

this isnt directed at any certain person just a general outlook of the members on this site {obver the past few years}

-

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everyone loves these 88-93 mustangs but man I don't care if an old lady owned it it has been raced and most likely seen some donuts!

Any sports you buy its been missed with!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ what? [Confused]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz 24/7:
And i really dont give a FUCK wat anybody has to say about me or my car or wat im doing i do wat the fuck i want so fuck off and quit hating on me because no matter wat u say ill still sell it for wat i want for it and theres not one problem with my car and go try to find something this clean thats reg and a clean title that runs great on craiglist i bet u wont find shit and people be hatin on me on here all the time but i still be sellin my shit on here

Your donuts are as bad as your run on sentence. Take a grammar class and get out of the mustang game if all your gonna do is beat the shit out of them. There are a lot of people that love these cars around here so show a little respect for the car and yourself. Your fucking ghetto as fuck, i hate you and you stink. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE I'll be right back after I put some water in your mama's dish!
lmao [Eek!] i think that might be the funniest thing i everread oc here . ill be right back after i put some water in your moms dish lmfao yater i give you props for that one [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1, lol.

--------------------
2014 GT500 Blk/Blk PP - On the way
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Posts: 1015 | From: The Valley | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com