Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DUDE GOT COUGHT BUSTIN DONUTS AND HAS CAR FOR SALE LOL (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: DUDE GOT COUGHT BUSTIN DONUTS AND HAS CAR FOR SALE LOL
$icInsane
¯
Member # 10068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for $icInsane  Ford pictures for $icInsane    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1882586330.html

SOMEBODY POSTED DIS ON CL AND OWNER OF THE CAR HAS IT FOR SALE ON CL DAM BAD PROPAGANDA

--------------------
49ERZ TILL I DIE!!!!
1989 DROP TOP 306

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ohh this same dillweed here?

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=043415

[ August 05, 2010, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Cm4hawks ]

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didn't dude just buy that car [Confused] did he f**k the torq boxes up already

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Youre trying to sale a car but thought it would be a good idea to post 4 videos in the last 2 days of you doing donuts?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
$icInsane
¯
Member # 10068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for $icInsane  Ford pictures for $icInsane    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup thats dude lol my boi was going to buy his drop today but we saw does videos and no thanks he is dogging the sh** out of that stang dam will c wo buys it now

[ August 05, 2010, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: 86COUPE ]

--------------------
49ERZ TILL I DIE!!!!
1989 DROP TOP 306

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad your folks avoided a let down!

Someone should check the car and question the owner and see if he will be honest on the abuse the car is receiving [Big Grin]

91blackstallion
¯
Member # 9989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackstallion  Ford pictures for 91blackstallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill give him 1000 the most for that car now lol
Posts: 409 | From: in da heavens | Registered: May 2010  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you all act like you never swung your stang or burned rubber in a line or gone to the track. its a mustang no a corolla commuter car. atleast its not all day or in a side show with a ghost rider {maybe it has} but if the car has good compression, good tq boxs, etc then what is wrong with it???? its a 2500$ car not some super clasic or exotic. plus its just a fox lx drop. nothing to great. i dont know why this site is SO FULL of haters or people trying to ruin others ads, topics, etc

so who cares. if you rent buying it dont say shit. if you are dont let that bring you down on the thought. atleast look at the problem areas and question how he/she drives the car and look it over.

rant over

it just sucks so many ppl on here want the best looking car full of mods for a value meal from burger king.... guess what it dont work that way. yea you dont get what you put in something. but that someones stuff and there $ into it. so they can ask what ever they want.

quit hating. i know alot fo you are from the bay and all ready to go dumb at the sideshow. you all bout the bay rap and quit snitching {got the shirts with a stop sign saying it} welll guess what... quit ruining peoples adds or busting them out or talking shit. called being a hater and hipocrit{sp} same damn consept of quit snitching.... but again you all dumb cause most of you dont see that. guess thats why you all go DUMB at the sideshow.... more like dumb in general.

this isnt directed at any certain person just a general outlook of the members on this site {obver the past few years}

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
you all act like you never swung your stang or burned rubber in a line or gone to the track. its a mustang no a corolla commuter car. atleast its not all day or in a side show with a ghost rider {maybe it has} but if the car has good compression, good tq boxs, etc then what is wrong with it???? its a 2500$ car not some super clasic or exotic. plus its just a fox lx drop. nothing to great. i dont know why this site is SO FULL of haters or people trying to ruin others ads, topics, etc

so who cares. if you rent buying it dont say shit. if you are dont let that bring you down on the thought. atleast look at the problem areas and question how he/she drives the car and look it over.

rant over

it just sucks so many ppl on here want the best looking car full of mods for a value meal from burger king.... guess what it dont work that way. yea you dont get what you put in something. but that someones stuff and there $ into it. so they can ask what ever they want.

quit hating. i know alot fo you are from the bay and all ready to go dumb at the sideshow. you all bout the bay rap and quit snitching {got the shirts with a stop sign saying it} welll guess what... quit ruining peoples adds or busting them out or talking shit. called being a hater and hipocrit{sp} same damn consept of quit snitching.... but again you all dumb cause most of you dont see that. guess thats why you all go DUMB at the sideshow.... more like dumb in general.

this isnt directed at any certain person just a general outlook of the members on this site {obver the past few years}

Doesn't this rant make you a hater too [Razz]
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And i really dont give a FUCK wat anybody has to say about me or my car or wat im doing i do wat the fuck i want so fuck off and quit hating on me because no matter wat u say ill still sell it for wat i want for it and theres not one problem with my car and go try to find something this clean thats reg and a clean title that runs great on craiglist i bet u wont find shit and people be hatin on me on here all the time but i still be sellin my shit on here

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2500 foxbody?..o yes it has been swung..who cares?..more than 50% of stangs on here have been thru some dogging..if everything checks out than wtf is the problem?...

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz 24/7:
And i really dont give a FUCK wat anybody has to say about me or my car or wat im doing i do wat the fuck i want so fuck off and quit hating on me because no matter wat u say ill still sell it for wat i want for it and theres not one problem with my car and go try to find something this clean thats reg and a clean title that runs great on craiglist i bet u wont find shit and people be hatin on me on here all the time but i still be sellin my shit on here

Sorry if I am coming across as a hater. But out of curiosity, are you volunteering the information that you swung it a few days ago and that they can check out youtube to see it? Or at least being honest how you drive it?

Not interested in the car at all, but just wanted to know. GLWS - btw I didnt make that CL post.

Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Sorry if I am coming across as a hater. But out of curiosity, are you volunteering the information that you swung it a few days ago and that they can check out youtube to see it? Or at least being honest how you drive it?

Not interested in the car at all, but just wanted to know. GLWS - btw I didnt make that CL post.

yea i know they can i took the video of it running off my you tube to put my donut videos on because i dont really want to sell it and some people want to know if it swangs and some people dont but i dont care if they see it or not because somebody will give me 2500 for it no matter wat i sell shit all the time i know wat im doing

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

yea i know they can i took the video of it running off my you tube to put my donut videos on because i dont really want to sell it and some people want to know if it swangs and some people dont but i dont care if they see it or not because somebody will give me 2500 for it no matter wat i sell shit all the time i know wat im doing
no my question was, are you tellin potential buyers that you swang the hell out of the car? Because if you are not, then this post is completely valid and not hatin. IMO.
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

for the guy that started this ad on here must be the one that put it also on craigslist i just want to tell u thanks for that now i got more views on my video but u should of put my other one

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmm,
In before the lock,

-

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This post makes me yawn..... ima go look at more tits on the internets....

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check out this video, he uses the same pics in the beginning as the one's in his Craigslist ad. web page

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Your donuts are as bad as your run on sentence. Take a grammar class and get out of the mustang game if all your gonna do is beat the shit out of them. There are a lot of people that love these cars around here so show a little respect for the car and yourself. Your fucking ghetto as fuck, i hate you and you stink. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE I'll be right back after I put some water in your mama's dish!
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:

rant over

+1
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
2500 foxbody?..o yes it has been swung..who cares?..more than 50% of stangs on here have been thru some dogging..if everything checks out than wtf is the problem?...

I agree. Im pretty sure that he is being honest about the car seeing as he has youtube videos of him swingin. It would be pretty retarded to lie with such evidence.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Your donuts are as bad as your run on sentence. Take a grammar class and get out of the mustang game if all your gonna do is beat the shit out of them. There are a lot of people that love these cars around here so show a little respect for the car and yourself. Your fucking ghetto as fuck, i hate you and you stink. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE I'll be right back after I put some water in your mama's dish!
LOL! If you have hate in your heart let it out!

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You think this car is "clean", "not one problem with" your car??
The rear bumper looks like crap. There's no rear glass. There's a dent in the front bumper and you have been beating on it.

The OP was simply shocked that someone would tape themselves beating on a car they were actively selling. That doesn't make him a hater.

Show your video to whoever tries to buy this and anyone with any sense will shake their head and walk away.
If they still want it then they'll probably say "yeah it's hella clean!"

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"I LIKE TURTLES"
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
"I LIKE TURTLES"

-

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com