Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » idiot that bought the 94 cobra from the tow yard in sac. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: idiot that bought the 94 cobra from the tow yard in sac.
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94tealgt:

Wait... You mean to tell us the guy bought the car and is trying to resell it to make a profit? Yeah I would stay away from that guy, I heard they just passed a law stating that its illegal to make a profit on the sale of cars. Now all of the dealerships nationwide are going to go out of business along with the automobile manufacturers and there goes what we have left of the economy. So let me ask you a question, when you sell your cars is it mandatory that you loose money? Get off your high horse! Obviously the guy got the car that you wanted and now your trying to prevent him from selling it. Let him make a buck and leave him alone...

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Whoever bought it just did over the weekend. Maybe he fixed all the stuff. Like the white smoke from the exhaust and it grinding in reverse. Let me see if he will give up the vin# and ill run a carfax and put it on here.

Its really not that serious to go buy a carfax account for this. Just let playa do his thang. We here all know what the biz is here. Your driftin into hate territory now...lol
Haha. I don't pay for carfax I got them for having Allstate motor club.
Its not even serious enough to run a free carfax. Let homie do his thang.
wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was just going to run it as a courtesy to those that potentially want to buy it? There are some people interested in it right?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I was just going to run it as a courtesy to those that potentially want to buy it? There are some people interested in it right?

Unless you gonna make a counter CL ad posting the carfax for this car. I would say no, not from here.

But somehow I think your gonna do it anyway...lol.

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Unless you gonna make a counter CL ad posting the carfax for this car. I would say no, not from here.

But somehow I think your gonna do it anyway...lol.

Naw. I'm good. There are already people that posted ads about the car on there. Trust me if I wanted that car I would have bought it. My 94 will walk all over that cobra.
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
The car mite have ran like shit at the junkyard but dude probably put a few dollars into it and fixed it looks like a good deal to me but I would have to find out if the mileage is legit [patriot]

Why would it still need a tune up if he put a few dollars into it and fixed it?
if you are talking about what he said in the add i did not read it

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stop being a nak!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man lol I just check my email an hr ago and my buddy emailed this one to me. is it a pile or hating as stated in the thread lol ?

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
man lol I just check my email an hr ago and my buddy emailed this one to me. is it a pile or hating as stated in the thread lol ?

I never wanted that cobra. There is no hating going on. Go check it out for yourself. Prove me wrong that its clean and runs strong. Let me know what you think about it.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its a clean cobra.. Just the little things here and there bother me like the odometer issue and the white engine bay.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:

I never wanted that cobra. There is no hating going on. Go check it out for yourself. Prove me wrong that its clean and runs strong. Let me know what you think about it.
not for me. Im not going to look at it. [Roll Eyes]
I already have mile pile of junk [Razz]
but I told him to forget about this one, stick to looking at mach's and 03/04 cobras

[ July 27, 2010, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com