Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!! (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!!
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:

It takes a true piece of dogshit to try and make N8 look bad in this situation. You know who you are.

Thanks man, people are looking at a low member number rather than applying real life facts. I am a business man and business owner too. If my employee fucks I fully expect that my company will be the one to cover damages. I would not even expect to separate the 2. But it is what it is.
The only problem with this is that Dave may or may not have been legally an employee of Lee. If it wasnt legal, then you do not have a leg to stand on. By legal I mean all the necessary paperwork to operate a business in California (Business license, incorporation if need ect). And Dave must have W4's, or 1099's on file with Lee if it was a legitimate business.
Ok you broke it down in a legal sense. Now how bout you break it down morally? If he wants to take me to court I welcome it. That way I can get my counter suit in without having to pay the court fees...lol. And it would be a landslide victory for me.
Landslide victory against Dave maybe, but with Lee you do not have a legal leg to stand on. It wasn't a legitimate business dealing, Dave is not legally Lee's employee, therefore the limits of Lee's liability are in effect here. Lee is not legally responsible for Dave and is owed his money. A court would see it the same way.

This is why its hard to find people to do side work that much anymore

You mean quality side work, Mike?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

It takes a true piece of dogshit to try and make N8 look bad in this situation. You know who you are.

Thanks man, people are looking at a low member number rather than applying real life facts. I am a business man and business owner too. If my employee fucks I fully expect that my company will be the one to cover damages. I would not even expect to separate the 2. But it is what it is.
The only problem with this is that Dave may or may not have been legally an employee of Lee. If it wasnt legal, then you do not have a leg to stand on. By legal I mean all the necessary paperwork to operate a business in California (Business license, incorporation if need ect). And Dave must have W4's, or 1099's on file with Lee if it was a legitimate business.
Ok you broke it down in a legal sense. Now how bout you break it down morally? If he wants to take me to court I welcome it. That way I can get my counter suit in without having to pay the court fees...lol. And it would be a landslide victory for me.
Landslide victory against Dave maybe, but with Lee you do not have a legal leg to stand on. It wasn't a legitimate business dealing, Dave is not legally Lee's employee, therefore the limits of Lee's liability are in effect here. Lee is not legally responsible for Dave and is owed his money. A court would see it the same way.

Actually your wrong on that playa. I have already checked into it. But how do you place this argument in moral court? Just curious which way you would see the slant.

[ July 07, 2010, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Actually your wrong on that playa. I have already checked into it. But how you place this argument in moral court? Just curious which way you would see the slant.
There is no moral court in business. Stop playing the martyr, pay the man for his work. Take up your beef with Dave. Realize that instead of going to a reputable shot and not being cheap, you chose the cheap route and got burned. It happens and is one of the dangers of going cheap. You got what you paid for(or in this case, didn't pay for).

It doesn matter what he said or she said, it comes down to a black and white answer:

Did Lee provide you a tow that you agreed to pay for? Yes.

Did Lee get his money for completing the tow that you said you would pay for? No.

Pretty cut an dry.

I used to think you were a cool ass dude, but this being cheap, low-balling and not paying shit has to go man.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Yes Dan ... low quality side work [Razz] You work is golden as always!

Anyways, if you part out that GT Shell, let me know! I need that hatch and wing!

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Actually your wrong on that playa. I have already checked into it. But how you place this argument in moral court? Just curious which way you would see the slant.
There is no moral court in business. Stop playing the martyr, pay the man for his work. Take up your beef with Dave. Realize that instead of going to a reputable shot and not being cheap, you chose the cheap route and got burned. It happens and is one of the dangers of going cheap. You got what you paid for(or in this case, didn't pay for).

It doesn matter what he said or she said, it comes down to a black and white answer:

Did Lee provide you a tow that you agreed to pay for? Yes.

Did Lee get his money for completing the tow that you said you would pay for? No.

Pretty cut an dry.

I used to think you were a cool ass dude, but this being cheap, low-balling and not paying shit has to go man.

lmao there is no morals in business...hahhahaha. Man get the fuck out of here. None of you riding on the other side will do that. Lee and Dave is one entity once introduced as such. On one hand you are saying there is no official business here then on the other hand you are saying there is. Fuck that. And personally if you think I am cool then so be it. I am just busting up inside at some of you characters.

In any event cheers gentlemen, if Lee wants a thin dime out of me even to this point. He is gonna have to holla at me in person. Period.

and LOL at the "cheap route" you have no damn clue. I did not choose Dave/Lee for price. You have no clue what you are talking about. That is why I am saying you are a "new booty". Dan was my first choice from the gate, but he was booked up for like a year...lol.

[ July 07, 2010, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
I "do" consider Lee a good guy and a friend, but this is/was shady after I found out the "FACTS." There is more information than anyone is getting in 5 minutes from one source of the other.

Lee did represent that him and F.H. were in business together and that's how N8's car got there, from that conversation.

I do believe Lee is a good person [patriot]

[ July 07, 2010, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee is a great, stand up guy imho.

[ July 07, 2010, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I "do" consider Lee a good guy and a friend, but this is/was shady after I found out the "FACTS." There is more information that anyone is getting in 5 minutes from one source of the other.

Lee did represent that him and F.H. were in business together and that's how N8's car got there, from that conversation.

I do believe Lee is a good person [patriot]

To be honest even in light of this I do consider Lee a good person. Which is why prior to some of the behind the scenes shenanigans I was prone to just let it die, not cast shade on Lee and otherwise do the opposite of how I felt. But him going from person to person telling half truths behind my back is juvenile and wrong. And it made me realize that I should NOT lay down. And he does not deserve the courtesy I extended. Therefore I am pretty much standing up for my stance on this at this point.

Another thing I believe, is the Dave put Lee in a precarious situation. As unfortunate as it sounds to lose out on 100 bucks. I lost out on 1500.

@ Dan

I am sure he is. Why he chose the route he chose I have no clue. I did not speak to him in any sort of manner that would suggest there would be friction. In fact I kept everything above ground like when I dealt with you. No difference. Yet he tells one person, I never talked to him. Tells another he never recommended Dave. I just do not get it. All the while never gettin at me.

[ July 07, 2010, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should've waited a year for Dan to do the work on your car instead of dealing with this since 2006. Lol

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 1QUIK93:
You should've waited a year for Dan to do the work on your car instead of dealing with this since 2006. Lol

hahaha, well this topic was melded into one. The orig topic had nothing to do with what we are talking about now. Me and the OP for this topic is coo. But yea I should have waited anyway...lol
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This shit is like an on going soap opera, topic will change then it will come right back..
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is nate always in the middle of all the controversial drama filled threads? [Razz]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
This shit is like an on going soap opera, topic will change then it will come right back..

-
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
So Lee and dave are working together. Lee is the boss and dave is the employee why didn't the 1500$ go to the boss witch was lee. I'm just curious no hard feelings [Big Grin]

what 1500 bucks i got 360 bucks from n8 an that's it
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
So Lee and dave are working together. Lee is the boss and dave is the employee why didn't the 1500$ go to the boss witch was lee. I'm just curious no hard feelings [Big Grin]

what 1500 bucks i got 360 bucks from n8 an that's it
hahaha yea ok Dave....that plus the random shit I bought for no reason and not to mention the fact I had to re-buy most of the shit and repay Dan to do it all right and not to mention the shit you randomly fucked up along the way. So why dont you give your boss a cut of that money? You didnt earn it.

But man like I said, I am through with you. Nothing more to say to you or about you. But I will do my level best to make sure no one goes to you for work. So you my man, carry on with your life as it suits you.

I am gonna ask mods to lock this. Other members are right this is getting hella soap opera-ish. And I am saying the same shit over and over again.

[ July 08, 2010, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
like deon sanders says "pay da man" "pay da man"

you leave your car somewhere for work not a professional shop or a reputable place, expect to get fucked someway. i did the same thing with my 96 cobra traded some side work for a paint job and got royaly screwed. but if i had someone else tow it there and they did there job they would have got paid. if lee has no job contract that you signed for his services then thats his bad. but on the other hand to be a man and stick to your word and the deal, lee did what he was hired to do so pay em. and dont respond to me with that new booty shit you dont have to be a member of cafords for 10 years and have 10000 posts to realize when someone is a flake. judging by what happened with tim and how that was handled id say your an all around scumbag who expects everything and gives nothing. its plain and simple you made a bad choice leaving your car with who you did.id say your on the same boat with lee. waiting to be payed for what you got ripped on, because at this point you ripped lee off. you hired someone for there services which were completed and you did not pay him. its that simple. [patriot]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by N8:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

quote:

quote:
burnt valve. but the car would probably not run right either.

yeap dan could be right so could 93pony
sounds like its time for a trear down i find the real problem

Of those 2 which would be worse? I like to plan for worst case scenario.

it needs a tear down an have checked out to see whats going on the give real price to fix the problem i am available to look at for you if you would like you just have to get out to oakley which is about 30 min from stockton

getting it to you is the issue. Well I know I could tow it, but yea. Most folks are gonna charge like 200 bucks for that distance.

I have a car trailer. I work on these buckets on the side but like I told you in pm I am swamped but id like to see Dave (fasthatch) have the business and he is boys with Lee so Im sure you guys can work something out.

Well Dave, give me a call my man I will be seeing Lee this Saturday if not sooner. So if something can be worked out let me know. Right now the car is all still put together and is running. So it can be driven onto a trailer.

--------------------
94 Cobra #1700 SVO heads...weeeee
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last thing I remember I was getting paid with a meeting place in San Roman or was it Dublin, I cant remember. I didnt feel like calling again, for what I know I am not getting paid, I just saw Mustangguy's post and thought he was lucky to get paid.

[ July 08, 2010, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N8 and his money
 -
Are like the nothing!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

racirx
 -
Is like Falcon, anybody need a ride?

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
racirx
 -
Is like Falcon, anybody need a ride?

LMAO that fucker right there had me LOLing for good 1-2 minutes.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com