Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!! (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I guess you were lucky to get paid, I wasnt.

You know what Lee, you got my number call me. I was gonna go the cool route and lay down, even though you did tell me from your own mouth that Dave was your employee and you would take responsibility had shit went bad. Because as I stated he was coming in on your word. I even was gonna lay down when you went behind my back and told Don some bullshit, in which he came to me and apologized acknowledging you told him some bullshit. But here is where I draw the line. You are consistently going around telling people what you think they want to hear. Sprinkling your version of the truth through out. As far as I am concerned if you dont want to come and speak to me as a man about any grievance you have, then fuck it. That money stays in my pocket. And I dont give a fuck who says what. And how you gonna go tell people I am not easy to deal with? Man please. You got my number and for that matter my address. I am done with this petty ass shit. You can either talk to me as a man should and as I have done with you from the gate or let this shit die. Its on you.

PM me if you need my number again.

Hey Lee, if you still have bad feelings put N8's number on blast. The rest will take care of itself.
Post his telephone # so people can crank call him? what are you 12? I really hope Lee and N8 can get things worked out. However, i do not understand why he will not pay Lee for towing his cars? I understand that fasthatch may have fucked up his car but they seem like the two services are not related. If a painter and a carpenter worked together and the painter painted my house to my liking but the carpenter built me a deck that fell apart. I would still pay the painter but I would tell the carpenter to fuck himself. Because one of the services was completed to my satisfactory. But hey, thats just me. Maybe I am missing something but do not have the story correct. Like I said, i hope things get worked out
Well said, thats what I was getting out. The car was towed, the money should be paid.
I like you Eastbay so I am gonna offer up a explanation to you.

From the gate, Lee said Dave was his employee, he literally used the words "I am his boss, he works for me". I was not entirely comfortable with my car going somewhere and to someone had never met prior to this. So Lee said "he is my employee" he went on to say that any work performed will be inspected by him and that if something gets to out of control or messed up then he will get in there and fix it. He also went on to tell me how Dave's house was temporary until they get their garage together which they had a spot already and stuff along those lines.

Now in the real world if you own a business and your employee screws something up. You dont go after the employee you go after the business or the boss. Which is my contention. But....I was willing to let that slide until lies were being told behind my back. Case in point see my above posting of the PM string. And there is more like that. So at that point I am like fuck it. He dont wanna holla at me personally, he can take a "L" like I am taking a "L". I am out about 1500.00 fucking "his employee". He is out 100.00. And you guys treating me like the villian? Fuck that.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That 1500$ Goes a long way from 100$ [Eek!]

[ July 07, 2010, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F. GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does N8Y8 = N8? i've never seen the screen name N8Y8

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Does N8Y8 = N8? i've never seen the screen name N8Y8

Yea my old license plate was my sn too.

I am just curious why isnt no one saying Dave should give Lee the 100 out of the 1500 he didnt earn? After all it is his "employee". And why aint no one applying this to a real life scenario. You go to Midas for repair. The mechanic fucks your car up. You would try to sue Midas right? Not the mechanic. Its a trip how a low member number all but exonerates a person from wrong doing or mistakes.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You know what Lee, you got my number call me. I was gonna go the cool route and lay down, even though you did tell me from your own mouth that Dave was your employee and you would take responsibility had shit went bad. Because as I stated he was coming in on your word. I even was gonna lay down when you went behind my back and told Don some bullshit, in which he came to me and apologized acknowledging you told him some bullshit. But here is where I draw the line. You are consistently going around telling people what you think they want to hear. Sprinkling your version of the truth through out. As far as I am concerned if you dont want to come and speak to me as a man about any grievance you have, then fuck it. That money stays in my pocket. And I dont give a fuck who says what. And how you gonna go tell people I am not easy to deal with? Man please. You got my number and for that matter my address. I am done with this petty ass shit. You can either talk to me as a man should and as I have done with you from the gate or let this shit die. Its on you.

Hey Lee, if you still have bad feelings put N8's number on blast. The rest will take care of itself.
Post his telephone # so people can crank call him? what are you 12? I really hope Lee and N8 can get things worked out. However, i do not understand why he will not pay Lee for towing his cars? I understand that fasthatch may have fucked up his car but they seem like the two services are not related. If a painter and a carpenter worked together and the painter painted my house to my liking but the carpenter built me a deck that fell apart. I would still pay the painter but I would tell the carpenter to fuck himself. Because one of the services was completed to my satisfactory. But hey, thats just me. Maybe I am missing something but do not have the story correct. Like I said, i hope things get worked out
Well said, Lee is a business man. He has the "i got your job done, now pay me" mentality, so my suggestion would be deal with him professionally and pay him if he did work for you.

[patriot]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:
 -

hhahahaha....this made me laugh...
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It takes a true piece of dogshit to try and make N8 look bad in this situation.

You know who you are.

[ July 07, 2010, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Well said, Lee is a business man. He has the "i got your job done, now pay me" mentality, so my suggestion would be deal with him professionally and pay him if he did work for you.

[patriot]

co-sign, pay the man already doesnt matter what happened between you and dave.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:

It takes a true piece of dogshit to try and make N8 look bad in this situation. You know who you are.

Thanks man, people are looking at a low member number rather than applying real life facts. I am a business man and business owner too. If my employee fucks I fully expect that my company will be the one to cover damages. I would not even expect to separate the 2. But it is what it is.

[ July 07, 2010, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a true business man, you got everything in writing right?

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:

Actually in a sense I do. I can paint a pretty picture of the whole dealing with PM's, text messages and these posts on the board.

That is the beauty of the truth. It can only be told one way and always comes to light.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Actually in a sense I do. I can paint a pretty picture of the whole dealing with PM's, text messages and these posts on the board.

That is the beauty of the truth. It can only be told one way and always comes to light.

Then air out the dirty laundry to get people off your back. Yes it may be drama, but unless everyone knows the entire situation, they will think you are cheapskating out on someone, because as of right now, Lee towed your car and you didnt pay the man and state that you wont.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

It takes a true piece of dogshit to try and make N8 look bad in this situation. You know who you are.

Thanks man, people are looking at a low member number rather than applying real life facts. I am a business man and business owner too. If my employee fucks I fully expect that my company will be the one to cover damages. I would not even expect to separate the 2. But it is what it is.
The only problem with this is that Dave may or may not have been legally an employee of Lee. If it wasnt legal, then you do not have a leg to stand on. By legal I mean all the necessary paperwork to operate a business in California (Business license, incorporation if need ect). And Dave must have W4's, or 1099's on file with Lee if it was a legitimate business.

[ July 07, 2010, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's funny how they try to gun for you thinking the rest of us can't read or understand these posts

and still...

they have no idea how lucky they are that people pity their child like minds and show personal restraint for their mentally retarded ways.

[ July 07, 2010, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So Lee and dave are working together. Lee is the boss and dave is the employee why didn't the 1500$ go to the boss witch was lee. I'm just curious no hard feelings [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
So Lee and dave are working together. Lee is the boss and dave is the employee why didn't the 1500$ go to the boss witch was lee. I'm just curious no hard feelings [Big Grin]

Fasthach and Lee are tied to each other through side work.
Fasthatch revived this thread so can he explain what happened when he worked on N8's car in a factual manner?

Simply reasoning would show that unless there is something extremely faulty from his end about this situation then he should have NO problem doing this.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2006? seriously? [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Then air out the dirty laundry to get people off your back. Yes it may be drama, but unless everyone knows the entire situation, they will think you are cheapskating out on someone, because as of right now, Lee towed your car and you didnt pay the man and state that you wont.
nah its been aired out enough, just rest in the fact I am telling the truth and if Lee wants to holla at me he has my number. I am not here for any of you guys' edification. I offered up a cliff notes version to EastBay because like homie. If you really want the whole scoop do some searching and use my example of Midas I posted above as your moral compass. And use the PM above I posted as Lee's moral compass (for Don to admit I was right takes a lot because we dont really see eye to eye and he is Lees friend).
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

nah its been aired out enough, just rest in the fact I am telling the truth and if Lee wants to holla at me he has my number. I am not here for any of you guys' edification. I offered up a cliff notes version to EastBay because like homie. If you really want the whole scoop do some searching and use my example of Midas I posted above as your moral compass. And use the PM above I posted as Lee's moral compass (for Don to admit I was right takes a lot because we dont really see eye to eye and he is Lees friend).
did you deal with lee after this?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

Some of that was parts. And the other part, was discussed with Lee prior that I would pay Dave. And how often do you go to a shop and demand to pay only the boss? You pay whom ever is at the desk right?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

did you deal with lee after this?
Nope not at all.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

The only problem with this is that Dave may or may not have been legally an employee of Lee. If it wasnt legal, then you do not have a leg to stand on. By legal I mean all the necessary paperwork to operate a business in California (Business license, incorporation if need ect). And Dave must have W4's, or 1099's on file with Lee if it was a legitimate business.
Ok you broke it down in a legal sense. Now how bout you break it down morally? If he wants to take me to court I welcome it. That way I can get my counter suit in without having to pay the court fees...lol. And it would be a landslide victory for me.

[ July 07, 2010, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Rite the money goes to whoever is at the desk but then goes to who ever handles the money witch should be the boss in a small starting business IMO. But I don't think your wrong at all as you posted lee told you that dave was his employee and if he messed up on anything it would be on him

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Ok you broke it down in a legal sense. Now how bout you break it down morally? If he wants to take me to court I welcome it. That way I can get my counter suit in without having to pay the court fees...lol. And it would be a landslide victory for me.
Landslide victory against Dave maybe, but with Lee you do not have a legal leg to stand on. It wasn't a legitimate business dealing, Dave is not legally Lee's employee, therefore the limits of Lee's liability are in effect here. Lee is not legally responsible for Dave and is owed his money. A court would see it the same way.

This is why its hard to find people to do side work that much anymore

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com