Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!! (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!!
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have tried contacting you for the past several months regarding payment you owe me for some parts. I was kind enough to front you the parts, now it is time to make it right.

Didn't want to bring it here, but when you hang up on me or don't answer my calls when we had a deal what should I think. I asked you several times if there was any problems with the parts you received you stated everything was fine ...... what gives ?????

Call me, you have my number !!!!!!!!

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N8y8 is a flake....... I was supposed to pick up a car from him, but he never answered my calls or returned my voicemails. Would not do buisness with him again. So bad move on your part for fronting him the parts. Goodluck getting your money.

[ August 14, 2006, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: 94GT5.0 ]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh oh Tim might have to go stick time on Nate. [Eek!]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94GT5.0:
N8y8 is a flake....... I was supposed to pick up a car from him, but he never answered my calls or returned my voicemails. Would not do buisness with him again. So bad move on your part for fronting him the parts. Goodluck getting your money.

ahahaha...lol...I dont hold cars for people. Sounds like we never did business, so why are you complaining.

And now that I think about it. Who the fuck are you and why did you bring up something so damn old. The car you are talking about was sold hella long ago, and the dude that brought it from me has since sold it.
[Roll Eyes] Some folks on here are really ridiculous.
Tim
I told you I am out of town for a bit (work related). And trying to get my bro to take of my biz for me, doesnt seem like it will happen. I will take care of you when I get back in town. Just a bit harder to get over to you with the move and new office location. Believe me I wouldnt stiff no one over such a menial amount of money. Also I dont have the dash in my possession. So for the folks dont know the whole story wont get all in a bunch about it.

Matter of fact Tim if you have paypal, I can do it that way and grab the dash when I am in town again.

My apologies

[ August 15, 2006, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nates been cool with me. Actually fronted me parts and took paypal payment at a later date.

He also purchased parts from me with no haggling and drove pretty far out of his way for them.

Another time I sent him some speaker grills and one showed up cracked. He could have made a fuss about it but didn't. I offered to pay for them but he said no.

I'm just posting my experiance with Nate. Not trying to take anyones side of this particular story. From the few time I've met him he seems to be a man of his word.

J [patriot]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I have to explain, but I just opened a new office location for my company and bought another house, so it is not easy to get over to that part of stockton right now. Plus my cousin no longer lives around the corner from Tim. So it is just a culmination of mitigating circumstances. Not to menttion my brother is a ass. I have done several deals here without a hitch. And this one is not intentional.

Not sure whats up with the 94gt dude.

Hey Tim PM me your number again. My brother has my phone while I am away (Stinkin ass metro doesnt work up here).

[ August 15, 2006, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Thanks Jeremy

Tim is a very cool cat and is very justified bringing it here. So no love lost there. Its just a mixture of bad timing, distance and too many things going on right now. I take 100% responsibility for this. Not sure why I didnt think of paypal before now. But we will get it right. Still not sure what is up with the 94gt cat, didnt know I "HAD" to sell him my car exclusively.

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nate,
I NEVER had a problem with you, I just could not for the life of me figure out what was going on
after our previous dealings and contact and then couldn't get ahold of you for months.
I though you were a cool and stand up kinda guy and now that I know the situation and have contact with you I still feel that way.
I have always tried to work something out for those that needed help due to a situation, I just need to know what's going on.

Miscommunication and misunderstandings happen, its how these are handled in the end that matters.

We can do PayPal or wait untill you get back, just let me know when we can get together, I will even meet you somewhere between us.

NO HARD FEELINGS !!!!!!!!,
I will PM you

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

[ August 15, 2006, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Musttanguy ]

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Nate
I PM'd you my info (PayPal,ph#)close to two(2) weeks ago but have yet to hear from you.
I think you at least owe me the courtesy of a phone call.

Tim

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Nate,
I still have not heard from you (imagine that)
I gave you the benefit of doubt, MY mistake once again.
I was not too busy to pull parts and sell them to you at a very reasonable cost.
It is quite obvious you do not intend to pay for them or you would have done so already.

We have friends over in Weston Ranch and are over in that area on occasion, all you need to do is contact me and I will swing by and we can finally settle up.

You need to contact me

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Musttanguy:
Nate,
I still have not heard from you (imagine that)
I gave you the benefit of doubt, MY mistake once again.
I was not too busy to pull parts and sell them to you at a very reasonable cost.
It is quite obvious you do not intend to pay for them or you would have done so already.

We have friends over in Weston Ranch and are over in that area on occasion, all you need to do is contact me and I will swing by and we can finally settle up.

You need to contact me

I told you so.................. [Smile]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

STILL Haven't heard from you Nate......
Imagine that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it is all said and done, really the only thing you leave this world with is your reputation

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Thanks for hanging up on me this morning after realizing who was calling you Nate !!!!!!!!

I am tired of playing the baby games, All over $100.

I have paperwork for you that WILL be served as soon as I find you. Once small claims judgement is awarded I will then put a lein against your bank account/house.

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.toes  Ford pictures for 5.toes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well 2 things. That was me and I didnt hang up the phone died.

Also Nate isnt in town for a while.

This is his brother. Let me know what I can do for you.

Oh yea and when you deal with me. Please dont even think about fixing your mouth to threaten me. Just let me know whats going on and I will try to correct it. He should be calling me today and I can relay any messages. If it is just 100 dollars you are owed I can pay it for him. I am going to charge his phone call me back in about an hour or 2.

ooops....I just read this whole thing. I remember my brother asking me to take car of this for him. Ok yea call me after his phone charges. But still dont threaten me, I dont respond well to that shit. I take blame for this, he did ask me to take care of this. SHit he is going to be mad at me. I think he really cares what people think of him here ...

[ October 22, 2006, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: 5.toes ]

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.toes:
Well 2 things. That was me and I didnt hang up the phone died.

Also Nate isnt in town for a while.

This is his brother. Let me know what I can do for you.

Oh yea and when you deal with me. Please dont even think about fixing your mouth to threaten me. Just let me know whats going on and I will try to correct it. He should be calling me today and I can relay any messages. If it is just 100 dollars you are owed I can pay it for him. I am going to charge his phone call me back in about an hour or 2.

ooops....I just read this whole thing. I remember my brother asking me to take car of this for him. Ok yea call me after his phone charges. But still dont threaten me, I dont respond well to that shit. I take blame for this, he did ask me to take care of this. SHit he is going to be mad at me. I think he really cares what people think of him here ...

Pay the man then!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.toes  Ford pictures for 5.toes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont have his info man. Which is why I am telling him to call back. I dont know him personally like my brother does.

Not to be rude, but mind yours. It is my bad this got this way. And I will correct it.

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

I obviously don't know who you are so I have no reason to be anything but civil to you.
My problem is with Nate,he purchased the parts from me, picked them up, and failed to completely pay what was owed. This goes all the way back about 5 months ago. There has/was no threats ever made. If you are his brother and wish to take care of this I would appreciate it. I don't understand why he can not contact me, he has my home#, cell#, PayPal info, E-mail, and knows where I live.

I will attempt to contact you on his cell #
as well as PM you my info.

When you talk to him have him contact me

Hopefully this will be taken care of and all will be right.

THANKS

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sounds like some bs too me some broke people who jump town on 100 bux i hope you get it back good people shouldnt get ripped off by these kinds of clowns good luck man
5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

MF - please....As I stated I will try to correct the problem and this was something I fucked up not my brother. You dont know me nor my brother. Because if you did you would know he is very far from broke.

Its clowns like you that comment without really knowing the scoop that make me laugh. Faggot ass internet thugs. Anyway Mustangdude, I will deal with personally. And on behalf of my brother I apologize. But it was my fault.

And for the record, he is back and forth between his new office in LA. And he really isnt the stang game anymore.

[ October 22, 2006, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: 5.toes ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he has paypal just pay him ripping people off isnt cool...internet thug no your an internet theif....im done mustangguy i hope they take care of you bro
5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

for real man, commenting where you shouldnt just makes shit salty. I already said I'd handle it. Prior to your retarded comment about stealing. And looking back over the posts it seems my brother kept shit pretty straight with you guys. Top it off the parts arent for me, so why would I steal.

MustangDude I pm'd you. You didnt leave your number tho.

[ October 22, 2006, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: 5.toes ]

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Been calling but still no answer
My info was left on his voice mail for PayPal payment.

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

I dont have access to his vmail. Its cool, I will just send the amount, I was told to send. Look for it in a few. Confusion over.

[ October 22, 2006, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: 5.toes ]

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Still awaiting

PayPal to Musttanguy AT aol DOT com

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com