Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Obama coming to Fremont (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Obama coming to Fremont
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
I yelled out the window obama sucks!

[patriot] [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
Even though Obama does "suck", you might want to watch your tone with all the snipers and shit everywhere. Freedom of speech and when you fuck with our president its freedom to get your ass shot too. Speaking of the long legged mack daddy obama, why would he break tradition and not be at the arlington cemetary? Its cause he's giving all the soldiers a solid message, FUCK YOU!
Bush and Reagan did it too. [Roll Eyes]

^^ I should delete this statement. But it just goes to show how tunnel visioned folks are. Obama does it you make a big deal. Bush does it and you erase it from memory. As far as I am concerned people who show biases like this need to have freedom of speech revoked. Doesnt do anything but spread hate and disdain originating from a place of ignorance.

[ May 26, 2010, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck obama fuckin waste of a president

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even though Obama does "suck", you might want to watch your tone with all the snipers and shit everywhere. Freedom of speech and when you fuck with our president its freedom to get your ass shot too. Speaking of the long legged mack daddy obama, why would he break tradition and not be at the arlington cemetary? Its cause he's giving all the soldiers a solid message, FUCK YOU!

^^ I should delete this statement. But it just goes to show how tunnel visioned folks are. Obama does it you make a big deal. Bush does it and you erase it from memory. As far as I am concerned people who show biases like this need to have freedom of speech revoked. Doesnt do anything but spread hate and disdain originating from a place of ignorance.

well said!
[patriot]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

well said!
[patriot]

Thanks man, but just to add I am not saying you have to support him if you do not like his policies. Thats fine. But when you just pop off because you heard something in passing and it sounded cool, you show multiple facets of ignorance and it is not a good look.

like they say "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people assume your an ass, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt."

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Negative comments are not needed.. however hes not that bad of a president f you ask me.. the last 8 years ran by that bush guy have been terrible [Mad]

you should watch that new Michael Moore film.. he explains some faults..

[Razz]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Negative comments are not needed.. however hes not that bad of a president f you ask me.. the last 8 years ran by that bush guy have been terrible [Mad]

[Razz]

this ^^

He is not doing that bad really. People are more concerned with party lines and "winning". Politicians are always the lesser of evils. And personally if you think even McCain was gonna correct this in 4 years and avoid the recession instantly you are sadly mistaken. Face it Bush rode off into the sunset and left a mess. Either candidate had a uphill struggle and no matter how you cut it we were off into a recession. And as a side jab, I think if you voted for Bush 2x's you should not have been allowed to vote this time around. As obviously you are easily led astray and only respond to shiny objects as stimuli.

Im done here.

[ May 26, 2010, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[Razz] [/QB]

michael moore? dont get more liberal then that dude

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't delete your statement, it was well said and needed to be posted.... [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
And as a side jab, I think if you voted for Bush 2x's you should not have been allowed to vote this time around. As obviously you are easily led astray and only respond to shiny objects as stimuli.

That sounds pretty dictatorial if you ask me.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love women who have nice tits and like to show them off great view at lunch [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Yeah fuck obama! [patriot]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
And as a side jab, I think if you voted for Bush 2x's you should not have been allowed to vote this time around. As obviously you are easily led astray and only respond to shiny objects as stimuli.

That sounds pretty dictatorial if you ask me.
Darwinism
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by j0eyabs:
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
yup ive been to solyndra old and the new one being build, my old company is doing all the process pipe,i dont get how with so many vacant buildings they went build one from the ground up, atleast its creating jobs

The building needed to be close to the other two manufacturing buildings. And the foundation needs to be like 12 inch thick concrete cause of how heavy all the machines are.
? 12 in or 12ft when I was there I saw the foundation it did look like 10'-12'
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j0eyabs:
quote:
yup ive been to solyndra old and the new one being build, my old company is doing all the process pipe,i dont get how with so many vacant buildings they went build one from the ground up, atleast its creating jobs

The building needed to be close to the other two manufacturing buildings. And the foundation needs to be like 12 inch thick concrete cause of how heavy all the machines are.
? 12 in or 12ft when I was there I saw the foundation it did look like 10'-12'
the Feds gave them 500 mill ....... You know their gonna build a new building when you get free money. Willing to bet the other buildings would have worked just fine.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
n8 man you usually have good points, but politics is gettin the best of you. I would never say something about people voting. It's a right. Obama owes all the young people that voted for him. And they voted for him and not his politics. I'd never say they should never vote again

--------------------
The anti-crew

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
n8 man you usually have good points, but politics is gettin the best of you. I would never say something about people voting. It's a right. Obama owes all the young people that voted for him. And they voted for him and not his politics. I'd never say they should never vote again

well I did throw it out there as a "side jab" of course I do not feel that way in reality. But.... people on the other side of the fence refuse to apply responsibility where it should be. And it is like a toxic virus. As for politics in general? I think they are all crooks. Obama included. I just felt I could live with his shortcomings better than McCains.
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Yeah fuck obama! [patriot]
WOOT well said [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I wish I could go down there and shake his hand. 2 things he has done has benefited me tremendously. I was able to keep my rental property due to his Obama plan. And most recently I got a gov't grant for my business that allowed me to not have to lay-off a couple employees. He is alright in my book.

Thank the tax payers, rude to forget about them [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

[Razz]

Have you ever heard of a biased argument? Please tell me I'm dreaming that you just mentiond Michael Whore. You've got a lot to learn lol [dance]

[ May 26, 2010, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I just felt I could live with his shortcomings better than McCains.

yea I feel yea. But I'm more interested in how my country fairs before my personal interests.

--------------------
The anti-crew

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I wish I could go down there and shake his hand. 2 things he has done has benefited me tremendously. I was able to keep my rental property due to his Obama plan. And most recently I got a gov't grant for my business that allowed me to not have to lay-off a couple employees. He is alright in my book.

Thank the tax payers, rude to forget about them [patriot]
Didnt feel the need to thank myself as well...lol. Since I am a tax-payer [Big Grin] . It is good to see that money re-purposed to the point it swings low enough to affect a person on a singular and personal level. My point was his stuff is working. Which is why I voted for him. And it is contagious, him being here allowed me to be able to keep my employees so they can continue to feed their families. So I double feel good.

[ May 26, 2010, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is everyone being an Obama hater?? [Confused] [Confused]

I guess i better not wear my Obama gear if I go do deals with some of you fella [Wink]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I just felt I could live with his shortcomings better than McCains.

yea I feel yea. But I'm more interested in how my country fairs before my personal interests.
Well that is all fine and dandy, but you must really consider your realm of influence first before helping/considering others or it could end up a bad case of the blind leading the blind. And that starts with your own home then trickles out. Although your thought is a noble one, its just not realistic to consider all situations. You consider your then those that closely resemble or trail yours. (IMO)

[ May 26, 2010, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
well I did throw it out there as a "side jab" of course I do not feel that way in reality. But.... people on the other side of the fence refuse to apply responsibility where it should be. And it is like a toxic virus. As for politics in general? I think they are all crooks. Obama included. I just felt I could live with his shortcomings better than McCains.

McCain is/was a douchebag, and the Repubs are even bigger douches for picking McCain. Kind of sad. I didn't want to vote for either of them. Felt like I was pissin in one hand and shittin in the other.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

do you have any clue what a primary election is?

--------------------
The anti-crew

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com