Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Students sent home for wearing US flag shirts (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Students sent home for wearing US flag shirts
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
do mexicans go out on 4th of july with mexican flags or shirts? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Do you celebrate 4th of July in Mexico?
Some mexicans like myself celebrate the 4th of July here in the States just like every other American (how about that) and we put up the stars stripes in front of our house.

On the 5th of May and Sept. 16th we put up the Mexican flag in front of our house and so what? Doesn't mean we are not proud Americans, just means we are true to our roots... [patriot]

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
ya, i wish people would swing by chinatown here in the city once and a while . ima wear my chinese flag when its chinese new year! actually f it, im wearing my ireland flag on st pattys, my africa flag on Martin luther king day, and my italian flag on columbus day!

Africa flag for MLK??? He was from America. And Africa's a continent not a country punyeton.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
At my school (Sequoia High School) they didn't/ don't let us wear our Mexican flags which I think is [BS flag]

And I think they sent those kids home because I'm pretty sure they weren't just wearing the American flag they most likely did it to start shit and probably were talking hella shit about Mexicans just like yesterday on Xbox I was rockin my Mexican flag title and there was like 4 dudes on my team saying "fuck all you beaners this is the worst day of the year you all should get deported" and hella other bullshit [Mad]

Edit: I never clicked on the link you posted so I may be wrong on what I said or maybe not. I just went with the topic name

Your wrong. When you make a comment please read what your commenting about.

[ May 06, 2010, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So you wetbackphucks want to become legal but you dont want to fly the flag? If you want to come over here you can fly your red green and snake flag, but you better have the US flag right next too it.

Not next to it, ABOVE IT

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
ya, i wish people would swing by chinatown here in the city once and a while . ima wear my chinese flag when its chinese new year! actually f it, im wearing my ireland flag on st pattys, my africa flag on Martin luther king day, and my italian flag on columbus day!

Africa flag for MLK??? He was from America. And Africa's a continent not a country punyeton.
oh really, here you go douchnozzle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-African_flag

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think most of you are missing the main point here. It's that it should never ever be wrong to wear our countries colors 365 days a year! This is whats wrong, not the Mexican this and that and racial comments.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't wear it wave it, don't dis the American flag [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I think most of you are missing the main point here. It's that it should never ever be wrong to wear our countries colors 365 days a year! This is whats wrong, not the Mexican this and that and racial comments.

All valid points this is America and you should be able to wear the flag everyday but if your wearing it soly on cinco de mayo to piss people off you should catch a passionate ass whoopin

--------------------
03 Terminator

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

All valid points this is America and you should be able to wear the flag everyday but if your wearing it soly on cinco de mayo to piss people off you should catch a passionate ass whoopin
A person should never deserve an ass whoopin for wearing a U.S. flag in the united states don't care what fuckin holiday it is. If anything people waving flages from other countries should catch an ass whoopin here in the USA

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:

A person should never deserve an ass whoopin
for wearing a U.S. flag in the united states don't care what fuckin holiday it is. If anything people waving flages from other countries should catch an ass whoopin here in the USA

they do need and will get one if they do it around the wrong people trust me go to east LA and try to pull that off Im not saying it's right but danm let people
celebrate their heritage

--------------------
03 Terminator

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is my comment... thats all

-

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only reason this is even a controversy is because America is a great country. We believe in freedom, people from other countries risk there lives get here.Then some get here and demand there own rights, speaking like they deserve something. Pride in there country(they couldn't wait to leave). You can be proud of your heritage but it makes me irritated when it is put above the pride you should have to be a American. I think the Mexican holiday should be a fun event. But when you try to put above the fact that this is America you are wrong. Those people at that school better be careful there are plenty of examples of what happens when you tread on America ...and it isn't pretty for the offenders.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:

I agree 100%, I don't care if its another countries holiday i will wear my American Flag shirt whenever i want. Hell we asked the only Mexican dude on our crew what Cinco De Mayo was and he had no idea. They don't even celebrate it in Mexico.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

Hell we asked the only Mexican dude on our crew what Cinco De Mayo was and he had no idea. They don't even celebrate it in Mexico.
Unfortunately, your coworker not knowing about his country's history with the French is irrelevant to your argument.

I am split on this controversial topic. On one hand I believe that anyone should be able to wear their country's colors at any time, in support of freedom of speech. Then, troublemakers who can't accept/handle that should be punished heavily.

On the other hand, these punk kids from Morgan Hill were antagonists. Their specific objective was to stir the pot of controvery. They got what they wanted.

IMHO, anyone at that school should have been allowed to wear colors representing the USA or Mexico. And if some small group provoked the situation leading to physical violence, then the school should have taken action then. Until some intolerance leads to an escalated situation, I don't see anything wrong here.

I'm still 50/50 right on the edge of this one though given that I have reasonable confidence about these punks objectives and agenda...

[ May 07, 2010, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:

A person should never deserve an ass whoopin for wearing a U.S. flag in the united states don't care what fuckin holiday it is. If anything people waving flages from other countries should catch an ass whoopin here in the USA
Exactly this!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im roll around in my mexican flag t-shirt on vet. day try in whoop my ass [Big Grin]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
did someone on here really say that we shouldn't fly an american flag on a mexican holiday? Then someone told an xbox 360 story! Whahhahaha I'm glad they will never be anyone important in life.

Man I'm getting tired of your bitch ass talkin shit, that's all you fucken do if you got a problem with me then run up or shut up motha fucka

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
LIKE IT OR NOT IT IS WHAT IT IS LIVE WITH IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT , OR MOVE TO MID AMERICA CAUSE YOUR NOT GOING TO GET NOWHERE WITH THAT RACIST SHIT IN CALIFORNIA

[ May 07, 2010, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: SLPR93 ]

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
did someone on here really say that we shouldn't fly an american flag on a mexican holiday? Then someone told an xbox 360 story! Whahhahaha I'm glad they will never be anyone important in life.

Man I'm getting tired of your bitch ass talkin shit, that's all you fucken do if you got a problem with me then run up or shut up motha fucka
This made me LOL, sounds like you have a digital bully there bud.

--------------------
To be or not to be

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
quote:

This made me LOL, sounds like you have a digital bully there bud.
23109 = another cafords dipshit

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
The only reason this is even a controversy is because America is a great country. We believe in freedom, people from other countries risk there lives get here.Then some get here and demand there own rights, speaking like they deserve something. Pride in there country(they couldn't wait to leave). You can be proud of your heritage but it makes me irritated when it is put above the pride you should have to be a American. I think the Mexican holiday should be a fun event. But when you try to put above the fact that this is America you are wrong. Those people at that school better be careful there are plenty of examples of what happens when you tread on America ...and it isn't pretty for the offenders.

couldnt agree more
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha, this shit is funny. American's have gotten to soft & sensitive. These people crying about everything now a days. For the most part people that come to this country just want a better life just like back in the day the only difference is they don't have to slaughter people to live here. I cant even remember the last time I have seen a native American. The funny thing is anytime you see a protest and a flag gets burned, they are not people of color. I don't get it. I do agree that something has to be done about illegal immigration, but the moment you open the door to amending the constitution you are opening a door that will never close. [Eek!] [Eek!]

Hate & Fear is a plague that will never be cured.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Haha, this shit is funny. American's have gotten to soft & sensitive. These people crying about everything now a days. For the most part people that come to this country just want a better life just like back in the day the only difference is they don't have to slaughter people to live here. I cant even remember the last time I have seen a native American. The funny thing is anytime you see a protest and a flag gets burned, they are not people of color. I don't get it. I do agree that something has to be done about illegal immigration, but the moment you open the door to amending the constitution you are opening a door that will never close. [Eek!] [Eek!]

Hate & Fear is a plague that will never be cured.

snakebit this has nothing to do with amending the constitution, this is a federal law that has been on the books for 58 years. the state of arizona chose to make it (word for word) their state law so their police can enforce it as a violation of their state law because the feds wont enforce it. its really that simple. only now its been blown out of proportion as a race issue. because that sells news papers. LOVE AMERICA OR LEAVE IT
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oops

[ May 07, 2010, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: nitrous_bob ]

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still dont see how if your are here "illegally" you think you have rights?

Illegal \Il*le"gal\, a. [Pref. il- not + legal: cf. F. ill['e]gal.]

Not according to, or authorized by, law; specif., contrary to, or in violation of, human law; unlawful; illicit; hence, immoral; as, an illegal act; illegal trade; illegal love. --Bp. Burnet. [1913 Webster

I know we all read english on this site so until the law is changed regardless of your intent ie: (better life or crime lord) you aren't (authorized) to be here so how do you have anything to say? Once again I understand life sucks other places but life isn't fair. Not my opinion it is the law!

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com