Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Students sent home for wearing US flag shirts (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Students sent home for wearing US flag shirts
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://cbs13.com/local/flag.tshirts.school.2.1678632.html

See what you liberal scumbags have us thinking? This principal should be shot or deported. [patriot]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At my school (Sequoia High School) they didn't/ don't let us wear our Mexican flags which I think is [BS flag]

And I think they sent those kids home because I'm pretty sure they weren't just wearing the American flag they most likely did it to start shit and probably were talking hella shit about Mexicans just like yesterday on Xbox I was rockin my Mexican flag title and there was like 4 dudes on my team saying "fuck all you beaners this is the worst day of the year you all should get deported" and hella other bullshit [Mad]

Edit: I never clicked on the link you posted so I may be wrong on what I said or maybe not. I just went with the topic name

[ May 06, 2010, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a bunch of bull shit!! what is this country comming too... [patriot]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just saw this on the news and it makes me so sick and [Mad] !!! This is the most bullshit I've ever seen in my life, what country do they think we're in to ban our OWN AMERICAN FLAG???!!!!! SICKENING [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] :mad:Yes that fucker should be fired immediately!!
uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, if you are offended buy RED WHITE AND BLUE you shouldnt be here. this country is made up from immigrents who came here to become americans. if that is not your intent, then enjoy your SHORT visit then get the fuck out
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you wetbackphucks want to become legal but you dont want to fly the flag? If you want to come over here you can fly your red green and snake flag, but you better have the US flag right next too it.
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why do people bust out their american flags on mexican holydays?if they are so proud to be american fuckin wear your colors on a normal day not when people are celebrating.Its a racist thought.Instead of arguing about immigration reform and shit like that we should be trying to make this country better

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all hail to yaderhitler
[patriot] [patriot] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuk it im roock my mexican flag t-shirt.

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
why do people bust out their american flags on mexican holydays?if they are so proud to be american fuckin wear your colors on a normal day not when people are celebrating.Its a racist thought.Instead of arguing about immigration reform and shit like that we should be trying to make this country better

Does anyone actually realize two of the people that brought the American flag were Mexican?

God damn Mexican's being racist against Mexican's

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

i didnt read the article but when i went to school a lot of my white friends brought american flags for 5 de mayo and sep 16 mexican independence day just to start fights with the mexicans.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats is some real bullshit! So let me get this straight, They were sent home for wearing a shirt with a n american flag on it to a school in America because it might start a fight, while the other students are allowed to dancer to fuckin circus music and celebrate cinco de mayo? Thats crazy!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On the radio, they said one of the kids shirt was and american flag on the front and a mexican flag on the back.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had the occasion to be in Sonora yesterday. I walked by the VFW hall and noticed that there was a sign open that read "Military Museum, open 12 to 2." I walked in an was greeted by a 60 something year old man that walked with a cane and a limp. They had rooms from WWI, Korea, Vietnam, WWII, Desert Storm and the current conflicts in Iraq and Afganistan. There were pictures and stories from people that served in all the conflicts that were from Sonora and the general region.

I noticed that several of the names of those that served, and died, were of Spanish origin. I don't know the circumstances of when they or their parents immigrated and from exactly where. What I do know is that these men died for all of us. They were black, white, brown and every other color.

For the record, I support the Arizona law, and feel that it is time for real immigration reform.

How about you learn English, stand in a line in your country, apply for citizenship, and then serve 5 years in the U.S. military before you are considered for citizenship?

Don't get so caught up in the details of who is wearing what flag and when. When it comes down to it, Mexican people helped build this country, and defend it. So did a lot of other people. The system as it is doesn't work, and I don't have all the answers.

All I know is, walking through that museum yesterday and reading the names of the men that died for this country put some perspective on life.

[patriot]

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

well said man

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did someone on here really say that we shouldn't fly an american flag on a mexican holiday? Then someone told an xbox 360 story! Whahhahaha I'm glad they will never be anyone important in life.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
On the radio, they said one of the kids shirt was and american flag on the front and a mexican flag on the back.

wow

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
did someone on here really say that we shouldn't fly an american flag on a mexican holiday? Then someone told an xbox 360 story! Whahhahaha I'm glad they will never be anyone important in life.

LMAO, nice observation! Those kids should be ashamed of themselves for wearing those stars and stripes. The sad thing is there was only 1 person this morning protesting and I may go out there to support him after work. This kind of shit will start a revolution if it's allowed to continue.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

and your not important to anyone in life [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
I had the occasion to be in Sonora yesterday. I walked by the VFW hall and noticed that there was a sign open that read "Military Museum, open 12 to 2." I walked in an was greeted by a 60 something year old man that walked with a cane and a limp. They had rooms from WWI, Korea, Vietnam, WWII, Desert Storm and the current conflicts in Iraq and Afganistan. There were pictures and stories from people that served in all the conflicts that were from Sonora and the general region.

I noticed that several of the names of those that served, and died, were of Spanish origin. I don't know the circumstances of when they or their parents immigrated and from exactly where. What I do know is that these men died for all of us. They were black, white, brown and every other color.

For the record, I support the Arizona law, and feel that it is time for real immigration reform.

How about you learn English, stand in a line in your country, apply for citizenship, and then serve 5 years in the U.S. military before you are considered for citizenship?

Don't get so caught up in the details of who is wearing what flag and when. When it comes down to it, Mexican people helped build this country, and defend it. So did a lot of other people. The system as it is doesn't work, and I don't have all the answers.

All I know is, walking through that museum yesterday and reading the names of the men that died for this country put some perspective on life.

[patriot]

you are exactly right. back in the day immigrants from many countrys fled to this country to become american citizens and fought and died for this country. now they reep the benifits of living in this country without any loyaltys. ITS WRONG
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
They were sent home for wearing a shirt with a n american flag on it to a school in America because it might start a fight, while the other students are allowed to dancer to fuckin circus music and celebrate cinco de mayo? Thats crazy!

LMAO [Big Grin]

but really... +1

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uncle bill:
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:

[patriot]

you are exactly right. back in the day immigrants from many countrys fled to this country to become american citizens and fought and died for this country. now they reep the benifits of living in this country without any loyaltys. ITS WRONG
2 good posts right here..def. backwards society now adays and will only will get worse with the times..thats pretty sad a school would do this..immigration needs to be reformed and should be priority...would help the terrorism and health aspects of the government system by correcting flaws in immigration....yes and props to all veterans of this country....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's obvious they did it on purpose to start shit c'mon tell me if they wouldn't wear it any other day?Im a proud mexican/american born here.Look around what do you see around nothing but mexicans in california.Legal or not they work hard and try to support their families,their not bad people.For one day a year show no disrespect to the culture.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
it's obvious they did it on purpose to start shit c'mon tell me if they wouldn't wear it any other day?Im a proud mexican/american born here.Look around what do you see around nothing but mexicans in california.Legal or not they work hard and try to support their families,their not bad people.For one day a year show no disrespect to the culture.

+1 [worship] well said

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:

Why would these Mexican's who wore the American shirt try and start shit with their own people?

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com