Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ran off the road! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ran off the road!
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My GF and I were on the bike yesterday when 4 punk bitches in a white suv next to us came into our lane. No blinker, no warning,...abrupt lane change with no regard to anything around him. Litterally ran us off the road into the E-lane.

I was right next to the driver window...how he didn't see us I have no idea. Then I see him in the side view mirror at the red light in front of us I lost it.

I pull up next to him threw down the kick stand and lept off the bike. Driver window being down I proceeded to throw punches at that mother f'er until he put the suv in reverse almost hitting the guy behind him, then cutting over 2 lanes to his right and pealing away.

I can't remember the last time I was so mad. [Mad]

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD JOB! lol did u land a haymaker upside his head?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

rozwell911
¯
Member # 9917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rozwell911  Ford pictures for rozwell911    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never applaud violence, but if i were in your shoes, i can honestly say that i might have done the exact same thing!

--------------------
2007 GT Vista Blue
-Hurst Short Shifter
-Bassani X-pipe
-Bassani Axle Back
-MAC RAI
-AED Tuned 296.7 RWHP and 333.8 RWTQ

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Siiick! Someone spit on my dad while he was splitting lanes once, lemme tell you, that lady didnt know what hit her..

Jp about the lady part, but the guy was screaming like a little sally everytime my dad swung..

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck that i would have done the same or worse. I have no low tolerance. good for you man [patriot] ....

[ April 20, 2010, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow man I'm glad you and your GF didn't get hit, but job well done by teaching him a lesson.

I remember my parents telling me like last month some dumb lady on the freeway was changing lanes like a maniac n clipped the bikes tire and he flew in the freeway and almost got ran over but luckily cars swerved around him and parked their cars around him to protect him

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuuuuck.....

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good job bro.. messin with my safety is one thing, but messing with my families is another level! i woulda beat the doode with my carbon fiber gloves on!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit man!!! The most i have ever done on my bike was punch some ones mirror
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Threw down the kickstand? I would have forgotten about all regard for the bike if that happened to me [Eek!]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I threw a cup of sunflower seeds on a bike rider one time for riding so damn close to me and in general driving like a asshole. I would have also beat the shit out of him too had he got off his bike..lol.

But good job J, you dodged a bullet tho on the consequences.

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow! Sounds like you over reacted. The driver made a mistake by not checking his blind spot. If you're on a 1000rr you should be able to speed up slow or down to avoid the situation.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F**k that bastard!
He deserves an ass whoopin'!

It really pisses me off when people don't have respect for riders on the road. People forget the deadly consequences if a rider gets into an accident.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro ride wit a 9 next time pull it out look on there face would be priceless!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
Wow! Sounds like you over reacted. The driver made a mistake by not checking his blind spot.

My thoughts exactly.
If you ride enough something is going to eventually happen thats going to scare you..or worse. I dont necessarily fault you for being charged up, but dont assume its deleberate. Glad to hear you two werent hurt..or arrested for that matter. Now go clean your shorts out and have a beer. [Wink]

[ April 20, 2010, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
My GF and I were on the bike yesterday when 4 punk bitches in a white suv next to us came into our lane. No blinker, no warning,...abrupt lane change with no regard to anything around him. Litterally ran us off the road into the E-lane.

I was right next to the driver window...how he didn't see us I have no idea. Then I see him in the side view mirror at the red light in front of us I lost it.

I pull up next to him threw down the kick stand and lept off the bike. Driver window being down I proceeded to throw punches at that mother f'er until he put the suv in reverse almost hitting the guy behind him, then cutting over 2 lanes to his right and pealing away.

I can't remember the last time I was so mad. [Mad]

The first and foremost rule for riding a bike is "Ride as if you are invisible, always assume driver's DIDN'T see you"

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But i'm glad you guys are safe [patriot] Sometimes drivers are just dumbasses and don't look when they turn, and that can cause life threatening injuries to riders but what can we do? We just gota ride safe and ALWAYS be on the lookout.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how shitty would it be to get shot over some road rage idiot. I like how you put ur girlfriend and the driver behind the suv at risk.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
how shitty would it be to get shot over some road rage idiot. I like how you put ur girlfriend and the driver behind the suv at risk.

I like now he actually had the balls to stand up for what's right. Let's the SUV driver react and start shit. He was in the wrong from the git go, nothing changes that. Even great riders can be caught off guard by malicious drivers (which this seems to be the case). I read this to both my brothers who each have rode for more than 7 years. They both agreed you did right and both agreed those of you bashing/ not agreeing are likely tree hugging fairies that don't ride and wouldn't know shit about this kind or situation (their words)
*edit* and for the record I drive for a living and log more than 60k miles a year for work alone. I'm a great defensive driver but it doesn't surprise me that at least once a day someone does something that surprises me. And I'm in a damn commecial vehicle. Couldn't imagine a bike!!!

[ April 21, 2010, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Use that bike like you stole it!!! The best way to be safer in traffic is to eliminate the idiots around you. Drive hella fast!!! Shoot, I even do that in the Stang.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like nobody else on here has made a fucking mistake while driving [Roll Eyes] . I ride constantly get used to people not seeing you. If you try to beat up everybody who ever cuts you off or doesn't see you are going to be busy lol.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:
bro ride wit a 9 next time pull it out look on there face would be priceless!!! [Big Grin]

and then you blast their faces with the 9 and roll out! never pull your gun out unless your willing to use it, cause crazy mofos are packin too.
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he is such an american hero for, fighting not crime, but traffic violators. Thank god this guy is saving the streets

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
he is such an american hero for, fighting not crime, but traffic violators. Thank god this guy is saving the streets

i was thinking of pulling out the race card but decided not to.. [dance]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:

never pull your gun out unless your willing to use it too.
THIS

[ April 21, 2010, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com