Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ran off the road! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ran off the road!
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ROFL you owned that fool. But man, it happens to all of us! The worst is when you are riding the twisties and and oncomming traffic crosses over that yellow line.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what about the dumb idiots driving there bikes in and out of lanes 3 inches from my car,i wouldnt pull over if they downed it right in front of me
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Driver window being down I proceeded to throw punches at that mother f'er[QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

[ April 21, 2010, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: RODRIGUEZ ]

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Throwing a few punches at him may cause him to watch where he's going. He'll pay attention more and that may save other bikers lives.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IT WAS ME IN THE WHITE SUV YOUR PUNCHES WERE WEAK LMAO

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
ROFL you owned that fool. But man, it happens to all of us! The worst is when you are riding the twisties and and oncomming traffic crosses over that yellow line.

Speaking of twisties...I was coming back from Santa Barbara a couple weeks ago on HWY 1, and some guy on a bike was riding like a SAVAGE!

At first he was riding real slow and even had me frustrated. Then all of sudden he took off, and was no where to be seen. Dude was taking those turns like nothing!

I don't think I'm quite ready for HWY 1...

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
Wow! Sounds like you over reacted. The driver made a mistake by not checking his blind spot. If you're on a 1000rr you should be able to speed up slow or down to avoid the situation.

I was next to his driver window...Like right fuckin there. Speed up or slow down? All I had time to do was swerve over into the e-lane. I wouldn't have lost it if he wasn't laughin about it at the red light....thats when I saw him in the side mirror. One thing to not see you but once you do and you fuckin laugh about it with your buddies...I don't give a fuck at that point.

If they weren't laughin about it then yeah I'd see it as over reacting...I thought I had said that in my original post. Just seeing him in the side mirror wouldn't make me lose it. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to see you and your girl made it okay.also think about getting some exhaust it kind of help other drivers to notice a bike even though they can't see you.I know when I hear a loud bike but I don't see it I try not to make any lane changes unless I spot them first or I just try to see where there at.

By the way next time take off your helmet and swing that thang to there door or fender so they can always have that reminder, lol [Razz]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Wow! Sounds like you over reacted. The driver made a mistake by not checking his blind spot. If you're on a 1000rr you should be able to speed up slow or down to avoid the situation.

I was next to his driver window...Like right fuckin there. Speed up or slow down? All I had time to do was swerve over into the e-lane. I wouldn't have lost it if he wasn't laughin about it at the red light....thats when I saw him in the side mirror. One thing to not see you but once you do and you fuckin laugh about it with your buddies...I don't give a fuck at that point.

If they weren't laughin about it then yeah I'd see it as over reacting...I thought I had said that in my original post. Just seeing him in the side mirror wouldn't make me lose it. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

How you know they werent laughing at Carmens Prank call?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoot frist ask questions later

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i was riding i can tell you how many side mirrors i have blasted off cause people are so fucking stupid when it comes to motorcycles but thats hella gangster bro props tp you for fucking him up maybe it will make his bitch ass thing twice about drivin like a pile of shit

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive taken off many mirrors because of assholes like that [patriot] glad you and the lady are allright

--------------------
Jesus is king!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:

Yeah fuck that. Good job

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
how shitty would it be to get shot over some road rage idiot. I like how you put ur girlfriend and the driver behind the suv at risk.

I like now he actually had the balls to stand up for what's right. Let's the SUV driver react and start shit. He was in the wrong from the git go, nothing changes that. Even great riders can be caught off guard by malicious drivers (which this seems to be the case). I read this to both my brothers who each have rode for more than 7 years. They both agreed you did right and both agreed those of you bashing/ not agreeing are likely tree hugging fairies that don't ride and wouldn't know shit about this kind or situation (their words)
*edit* and for the record I drive for a living and log more than 60k miles a year for work alone. I'm a great defensive driver but it doesn't surprise me that at least once a day someone does something that surprises me. And I'm in a damn commecial vehicle. Couldn't imagine a bike!!!

I agree with you 100% bottled95gt!

Jdubs been riding for a while now, and I doubt he'd take any chances with his lady riding on the back of his new bike...

That's fuckin AWESOME!...Some people just drive how they want, no blinkers, go slow in the fast lane and don't give a shit about people around them...I hope you got a couple hits in for me Jdub!...

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You essentially suckered punched someone thru the driver side window of a vehicle?? I'd imagine he couldn't defend him self much, seat belt probably on, your blocking his door to exit, so tell us how well did he fight back?

I'm, sure you still had your helmet on, and proper safety gear on, what if anything could the driver do to you when YOU chose your actions??

Driver cut you off...that's fucked up. Control yourself.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is how you should be rolling from now on!  -
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Control yourself.

[patriot] Unless you were absolutely positive he was laughing at you in his mirror then this was probably out of line.

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
what about the dumb idiots driving there bikes in and out of lanes 3 inches from my car,i wouldnt pull over if they downed it right in front of me

[patriot] I would pull over though, lol that's fucked up.

Even though I hate bikes and think their weak sauce, I don't agree with running them off the road or anything. Good to hear you didn't fall or get hurt.

[ April 25, 2010, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
You essentially suckered punched someone thru the driver side window of a vehicle?? I'd imagine he couldn't defend him self much, seat belt probably on, your blocking his door to exit, so tell us how well did he fight back?

I'm, sure you still had your helmet on, and proper safety gear on, what if anything could the driver do to you when YOU chose your actions??

Driver cut you off...that's fucked up. Control yourself.

Well the driver could have been a crazy person, put the suv in drive and ran his ass over. Helmet isn't going to stop the suv from doing serious damage.
Bottom line in the eyes of the law the biker is totally in the wrong. I understand he is pissed, but I agree with others that bikes are hard to see and if you ride, always ride assuming someone can't see you.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
cobraclone
¯
Member # 8275

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraclone  Ford pictures for cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont kno bout you guys but when ever somone cuts me off i blow there ear drum out with my exhaust
Posts: 111 | From: kelseyville | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com