Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what cafords member got there ass whoop on a/c transit today (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: what cafords member got there ass whoop on a/c transit today
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
i heard there's a petition out for him to run for mayor of oakland, help clean up the streets [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flawless victory awsom!!!!!

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flawless victory awsom!!!!!

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
just submitted this for my new avatar image!!!
 - [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

ROFLMAO!!!

[ February 18, 2010, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08

LMFAO!!!!

ahhh hahaha this is too funny [worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
just submitted this for my new avatar image!!!
 - [patriot]

[worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
New intervue.

1 word to describe what happened, "OAKLAND."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjZeFgP9U8&feature=related

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
HE GOT TAZED PREVIOUSLY, HAAAAA

HE'S FAMOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URYXWWRrArQ&feature=related

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to thank you guys posting this shit, you had me crying cause I was laughing so hard...and I needed a good laugh...hahahaha
good shit....

[ February 19, 2010, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: BULLITTMAN ]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It gets even better... While at work one of the guys on Norcal-LSX got a picture with Tom Slick aka Vietnam Tom.

On another note...

http://www.zazzle.com/i_am_a_motherfucker_tshirt-235402875202513011

[ February 19, 2010, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Zeke ]

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even though they were both in a heated argument the old guy has the common sense to get out of his chair and move to the front of the bus to avoid the situation. If the black guy went up there and followed him to push the confrontation then the old guy had every right to clock him. The black guy did not even need to throw the first punch in that situation (on video) for the old guy to justify his actions of putting a beat down. Following the old guy to the front of the bus shows intent and that pretty much gives the green light to "defend yourself".
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1

between the two, they can talk all the shit they want. its two adults talking shit to each other, big deal rite.

then the old guy goes to the front and the slightly younger guy (common that ain't no kid)follows him up their and strikes the old guy first.

I agree he has every right to defend himself.
also once the guy was on the ground he stopped fighting and left the situation by exiting the bus.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We need to clone that old guy a million times and distribute them all over the country. A good beat down for all the punk asses and shit would be different.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go to KRON4.com they interviewed Tom Slick the White guy. CLASSIC!! Gotta hear what he says. LMAO!!PIMPIN!!! LOL Check it out it KRON4.com main page youl see the story to the right

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
Go to KRON4.com they interviewed Tom Slick the White guy. CLASSIC!! Gotta hear what he says. LMAO!!PIMPIN!!! LOL Check it out it KRON4.com main page youl see the story to the right

[worship] "I was selling drugs and pimpin and stuff" haha this guys voice is hella weird
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that interview was epic lollll
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
come on man post the link for us on phones...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0jbM8YxKd8

He said he did the "Ali shuffle"...LMAO. I love this dude. Plus he has good political sense....lol

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
he has good political sense....lol

His only downfall

[Roll Eyes]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my dad, brother, neice, nephews, mom and I are all rollinnnn right now. and this is my 3rd time watching it hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lmfao@him crying
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Roll Eyes]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

His only downfall

[Roll Eyes]

lmao I was just telling someone only one of 2 people will not only reply to my comment but edit the other info to point out this statement...It was you and or FR. hahahaha.

Didnt count on 90fox. [Big Grin]

[ February 20, 2010, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ebm is one crazy mofo just hearing him talk. on a side note, i have to say yoli, the news caster that does street reporting on kron has got to be one of the worst casters out there. can she get a sentence out w/out a "ooh" "uhh" or stutter? must be some sort of affirmative action goin on cuz she obviously doesnt belong on TV

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com