Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Video with my coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Video with my coupe
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
Luke - Thanks bro. If you're talking about the plane shot, that was done in Vegas at a show called Wustefest. I have probably 20 different plane shots that came out amazing from that show. It was literally across the street from the LV airport.
I really wouldn't mind shooting your car sometime. There's also a few other cars on CaFords that would be pretty nice to shoot. But I'm shooting cars for the next 3 weeks already.

With quality like that, pencil me into your calendar and I can be on your time. PM me.
Thanks
Luke

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
sick video keep it up, i also like that u had a lot vw's in it [Big Grin]

You should see the cars my VW friends drive. Do you attend any Euro shows?
No I haven't attend any shows but I would like too. I just got into the vw scene with my Lil vr6 bucket. When is the next show?

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad@ss vid bro. Your coupe looks sweet as usual. The white 3 series, the red GTI, white Audi, & of course the silver 5 series are all sexy. The BBS LM's are sooooo F##KIN sick!!! Im curious, since you had the only stang in the vid, what do all those guys think about your car?

BTW, I need 1 of my cars in a shoot too... [Wink]

[ January 26, 2010, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice video man. now that's what you call "clean" ass cars.
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, making me wanna to a old school SC400 with the VIP look tuckin on pulled fenders with the stretched tire. Sick vid mang.

That white E36 coupe looks familiar. Didn't the guy go to DVC?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those BBS's on that silver bimmer are fukin cleeean, wonder if you can get those for a Fox [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice vid and great job editing [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
that red GTI was sexxxy!

It really is. The time it took to do the body work and detail on the car is amazing and clean. Pretty nice when your brother does body work for most of the cleanest dubs in the bay area..

-

-

-

When it was on bags..and the only picture that really captures the color...
 -

and what wheels and size are on that vw probly look clean on a fox

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I haven't attend any shows but I would like too. I just got into the vw scene with my Lil vr6 bucket. When is the next show?
Check out watercooledmilitia.com , and look at the meets section...They go on pretty often around the bay area.

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
that red GTI was sexxxy!

It really is. The time it took to do the body work and detail on the car is amazing and clean. Pretty nice when your brother does body work for most of the cleanest dubs in the bay area..

-

-

-

When it was on bags..and the only picture that really captures the color...
 -

and what wheels and size are on that vw probly look clean on a fox
They're tracer Tech II's. 18x9 & 10.5. Probably wont find them under $3-4k

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Bad@ss vid bro. Your coupe looks sweet as usual. The white 3 series, the red GTI, white Audi, & of course the silver 5 series are all sexy. The BBS LM's are sooooo F##KIN sick!!! Im curious, since you had the only stang in the vid, what do all those guys think about your car?

BTW, I need 1 of my cars in a shoot too... [Wink]

EPIK I wouldn't mind shooting the Mach...The guys all like my car. I'm sure guys here wonder why the hell I would want my coupe so low riding almost on fenders, but at least now you where and how I was influenced [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
Those BBS's on that silver bimmer are fukin cleeean, wonder if you can get those for a Fox [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

BBS will make LM's any way you want, size, offset. Base price for LM's I beleive are around $4k and Im sure he paid about double that...

[ January 27, 2010, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Check out watercooledmilitia.com , and look at the meets section...They go on pretty often around the bay area.
thanks
[patriot]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i usually hit forward when i see video like this cus its the same shit over and over.your video on the other hand is f@cking sick bro my face was glued to the monitor the whole time not to mention props to all the cars in there i probably didnt see i didnt like.that e60 with the msport kit/bbs lm's pretty sick,his from vtown right?i was about to buy his older wheel for the winter but he sold it before i got the $$.again j24i props bro [worship]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Video is sick, would love to have you shoot my mach hahaha, its slammmed!!! more pics of the cars in the video or ban!!! [worship] i noticed some of it was shot up at stonebrae country club, used to work there haha..

[ January 27, 2010, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
j241, as always [worship] (i think this requires caps locks..) SICK ASS VIDEO BRO!

[ January 27, 2010, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: AbominableSnoman... ]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice work, J; very nice! Keep up the good work!

Lems [burnout]

firelink74
¯
Member # 9071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for firelink74  Ford pictures for firelink74    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don'k know about the soundtrack ,but the video and cars were clean.
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
i usually hit forward when i see video like this cus its the same shit over and over.your video on the other hand is f@cking sick bro my face was glued to the monitor the whole time not to mention props to all the cars in there i probably didnt see i didnt like.that e60 with the msport kit/bbs lm's pretty sick,his from vtown right?i was about to buy his older wheel for the winter but he sold it before i got the $$.again j24i props bro [worship]

Thanks bro Ya you're thinking of the same dude vallejo. Good friend of mine. I knew he wouldnt keep those 20" m5 reps..he also owned the black golf in the video with the silver mesh, polished lips..

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

I wouldent mind being in one those videos you shoot

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Video is sick, would love to have you shoot my mach hahaha, its slammmed!!! more pics of the cars in the video or ban!!! [worship] i noticed some of it was shot up at stonebrae country club, used to work there haha..

You're good man, I dont know how you recognized that its Stonbrae. That's our private road course up there [Wink] I dont think I've seen your Mach before, post some pics!

And here's some pics of all of the cars..
 -

My brothers golf
 -
 -

-

E30
 -
 -

-

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

IS300
 -

240sx (shooting this weekend)
 -
 -

C6 Z06
 -
 -
 -
 -

Hopefully this is enough for now [burnout]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definately not enought.. I demand more pictures and videos. Im tires of seeing car's that are on 24's and lifted, so this thread is making me happy.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
jr5.0
¯
Member # 399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jr5.0  Ford pictures for jr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good bro.
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What has you bro done to the 20v turbo motor in his car? Those things are dogs out the gate rite... [Confused]

I have always wanted an old e30, Those bbs set it off real nice.

[ January 29, 2010, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: 89bluenotch ]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com