Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Video with my coupe (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Video with my coupe
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know a lot of the cars probably your guys taste. Just thought I'd share this video.

TIME Preview

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats a clean ass video! Good shit bro [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FINALLY! Some good content posted on this site. Did u make the video?

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
drop88stang
¯
Member # 9650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop88stang  Ford pictures for drop88stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 For Video I Love Coupes Tooo! [patriot]
Posts: 167 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tight [burnout]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick shit bro! you need to make ur $ and make some kind of dvd... the blue beemer is SICK!!!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NICE! [worship]
what video cam and editing software?

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another great vid!

Looks like you are very creative with your movie-making and these short vids come out great.

I particularly like the transition of the Southwest to the stance back to Southwest.

Also in the red vette clip, the transition from music to exhaust back to music was awesome.

I've said it before, but if you are free, you have to shoot my car!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice video and that coupe is so dam clean [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice vid! I especially like the end! Couple of trouble spots for me tho:

the transition @ 2:15 was a bit cheesy

the transition @ 2:54 the Nissan to a BMW was a bit weird. I was expecting to see that car in action.

If you ever need some CG/FX or compositing in these vids hit me up.

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great video [patriot] .....Your coupe is sick,That big 4 door silver bmw is sexy!

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what time is it?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rjd2 is dope, ive been a fan for years now. sick vid btw
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everyone [patriot]

Ugotsmoked - Yes I made the video. Just having fun with it and see where it goes. Never took any classes or anything, it's all just for fun.

Eddie - Thanks I've looked into it, but I'll probably continue to make individual car videos for people for free, this was just a teaser. I do shoot a lot of friends cars on a regular basis. So far about 90% of the cars you see in the video are people I regularly kick it with. If people continue to like them I'll keep making them.

93Reefblue - Canon HV30 / Raynox WA lense. Editing software is plain 'ol iMovie '09. I used to use Adobe 6.5 Premiere when I was using a PC.

Luke - Thanks bro. If you're talking about the plane shot, that was done in Vegas at a show called Wustefest. I have probably 20 different plane shots that came out amazing from that show. It was literally across the street from the LV airport.
I really wouldn't mind shooting your car sometime. There's also a few other cars on CaFords that would be pretty nice to shoot. But I'm shooting cars for the next 3 weeks already.

N8 - Appreciate the honest critique.

@ 2:15 I guess I tried to find a white spot to flow with the following b&w rolling shot with my car.

@ 2:54 I wish I had shots of the 240 already. We literally got the car running on Sunday. He drove it for the first time in close to 2yrs just the other day. We went to shoot it and it had some issues. But hey this was a teaser video right [Razz]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

89bluenotch - Its a 5series MT, Custom made 20" BBS LM, m5 kit, Brembo bbk, & coilovers are most of the big mods.

-

-

-

-  -

-

[ January 27, 2010, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick video keep it up, i also like that u had a lot vw's in it [Big Grin]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
sick video keep it up, i also like that u had a lot vw's in it [Big Grin]

You should see the cars my VW friends drive. Do you attend any Euro shows?

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that red GTI was sexxxy!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice video J. Definitely some clean rides in there.
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That red vet #37 in clean that is a sick video..

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
that red GTI was sexxxy!

It really is. The time it took to do the body work and detail on the car is amazing and clean. Pretty nice when your brother does body work for most of the cleanest dubs in the bay area..

-

-

-

When it was on bags..and the only picture that really captures the color...
 -

[ January 26, 2010, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOUR COUPE IS SICK BRO [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We have to do a best of nor cal mustang video!!!!FTW!

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love that VIP/Hella Flush look. I need to get a 540i and slam it now.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dope vid! Stance and fitment are on point on all the cars!
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com