Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Best article describing Pacquiao Fans (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best article describing Pacquiao Fans
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC66:
quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
Im a true boxing fan so you can add me to the mix... Yeah I do side with Puerto Rican fighters cuz that is what I am but I am also a boxing fan. I watch all fights.. ESPN fights, Mexican station fights, classic fights.. I watch them all. I watch boxing so much that every female Ive ever been with gets anoyed and says "how many times are you gonna watch that same fight" lol or "You say that thats one of the greatest fights you've ever seen to every fight you watch" hahaha. I dont hate on any particular fighter.. but when my guy is fighting someone all of a sudden that other guy becomes the target. It pisses me off that fans say "who cares if Pacquiao is on roids, ur mad cuz he whooped you fighters *ss..." Are you serious? Where is the pride in that? I am a huge Cotto, Felix Trinidad, Juanma, Lakers and 49ers fan. Everyone who's known me since i was little knows this about me. I stick thru my teams no mattter what. I stick with the crappy niners and the Lakers werent so hot in the early 90's after Magic left but I will tell you what... If I heard that Montana, Magic, Trinidad, Cotto... was on Roids I'd be devastated and would feel cheated... I know I wouldn't say "so what, we whooped your *ss" Real Talk...

i watch boxing a lot too. i actually like cotto. i was one of the people who thought pac might lose. i am loyal to my teams too, regardless of the situation. but to discredit pac w/out proof is just being ignorant and jumping in the band wagon. people tend to make excuses whenever he wins. everytime he fights, peopel always sya he's gonna get his ass whoop by this guy and that guy. after he wins, he won because of all this and that. that's when the excuses seems to come out. but people just can't accept the fact the he is a pretty good and exciting fighter.
My whole gripe is just take a step back and look at him like a normal fighter. Not a national icon. When you do that you will be able to see through the media smokescreen. Floyd fights for checks and he at times cripples the sport with that attitude. Manny has been fighting fighters and placing them at an unfair disadvantage. Thus crippling the sport. The PEDs thing, is one of those it is easy to prove wrong things. And he chose to run from it. So it is his fault he is looked at in this light. Just like it is Floyds fault he is looked at as a person that ducks good fighters. Just call it what it is, and that is what Manny fans cannot do. Like if someone came up and asked you if you were gay in front of 30 friends. If your answer was, "well I dont know, what are you, why do you want to know". Everything but saying "no". Well a good 25 of those 30 friends will go spread the word that you are gay. Why? Because it would have been very easy to just say "no". For Manny it would have been easier to just take the tests and fight. He took a blood test for Hatton. So his whole defense went out the window right there.
Exactly
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I watch a lot of sports news on TV, matter of fact all of them! I read a lot of articles online on a daily basis as well. 90% of what I have read thus far, is calling this another Mayweather duck! And I have YET to hear anything on TV saying that PAQ is under investigation for PED's. If this acquisition is so credible, why isn't the media all over this??? Doesn't make sense being that they were all over Bonds, McGuire, A-rod and so forth.
It's another duck by Mayweather and his crack-head lookin' daddy!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
I watch a lot of sports news on TV, matter of fact all of them! I read a lot of articles online on a daily basis as well. 90% of what I have read thus far, is calling this another Mayweather duck! And I have YET to hear anything on TV saying that PAQ is under investigation for PED's. If this acquisition is so credible, why isn't the media all over this??? Doesn't make sense being that they were all over Bonds, McGuire, A-rod and so forth.

How is requesting a simple ass test a duck? He didnt know Manny alergic to needles. but what was a duck attempt is that Manny's camp place a really absurd stipulation out there for 10 million per pound over 147 for either fighter. That request was admittedly sent out because they thought Mayweather would not go for it. This came from their camp. So if I want to fight you and I say "If you want to fight me, we have to do it on hot coals". That is so ridiculous you would instantly think "this dude dont really want to fight". But if you in turn said "OK". See now I am stuck. This is what essentially happened to Manny. Manny saw how Mayweather paid the 60k to Marquez and came through and blew out a fighter that gave Manny all he can handle. So if like I said take step back and withdraw your fanhood. you can form a non-biased opinion. And dont forget, Mayweather is not the first to accuse Manny of PEDs. He is just the one who has done it with enough star-power to make it viable. So essentially Manny is suing his star power. Just try it. Take a step back. Read, Watch, Pay attention to everyones posturing and statements. Then evaluate by simile, metaphor, personification what ever you want to use. And you will see that Manny is full shit.
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How is exactly is it a duck? Mayweather has gone on the record saying he wants to fight Pacquiao...Every fighter who has been interviewed about the situation said that they would have no problem testing for a fight and do not understand why Pacquiao would be walking away from a fight over that unless he is dirty...No investigation, but continous coverage about accusations from mutiple sources stating the Pacquiao is on PEDs...Why do you think Pacquiao new opponent has the same promoter as him?...No PEDs testing...You would think he could have negogiated a fight with another fighter who would allow him to dictate the terms of the testing, but nope, just fight someone without testing...Also what about Pacquiao choice to fight Cotto over Moseley because Cotto style was easier...remember they were in negogiations before the Cotto fight...Avoiding a suspected PEDs user isn't bad, just smart...People Floyd has recently avoided fighting...Mosely, Margatito, Pacquiao, and Cotto...The only clean one is Cotto and he fought all three and look what happened to his legacy...He could have lost to all three and all are suspected cheater...This shit is getting old!
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

How is requesting a simple ass test a duck? He didnt know Manny alergic to needles. but what was a duck attempt is that Manny's camp place a really absurd stipulation out there for 10 million per pound over 147 for either fighter. That request was admittedly sent out because they thought Mayweather would not go for it. This came from their camp. So if I want to fight you and I say "If you want to fight me, we have to do it on hot coals". That is so ridiculous you would instantly think "this dude dont really want to fight". But if you in turn said "OK". See now I am stuck. This is what essentially happened to Manny. Manny saw how Mayweather paid the 60k to Marquez and came through and blew out a fighter that gave Manny all he can handle. So if like I said take step back and withdraw your fanhood. you can form a non-biased opinion. And dont forget, Mayweather is not the first to accuse Manny of PEDs. He is just the one who has done it with enough star-power to make it viable. So essentially Manny is suing his star power. Just try it. Take a step back. Read, Watch, Pay attention to everyones posturing and statements. Then evaluate by simile, metaphor, personification what ever you want to use. And you will see that Manny is full shit.
I'm not even of fan of PAQ, I just call by what I see. The articles that I have read as I have posted on here, as well as other members, state that PAQ agreed to do at least 3 blood tests. I'm sure you watch ESPN and other sports shows... How many times have you heard a mentioning that Manny is being considered as a PED user?
My point really is that something is not right on the reports or claims on whole test thing. If it were, the media would eat this up!!! They wouldn't be able to stop talking about it with as much success as Manny has had. All the strutinizing on Manny is really from members on this board!
For all I know Manny is on roids but, there isn't enough info or enough credible sources to jusitfy right now that he is a cheater.

[ January 12, 2010, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I'm not even of fan of PAQ, I just call by what I see. The articles that I have read as I have posted on here, as well as other members, state that PAQ agreed to do at least 3 blood tests. I'm sure you watch ESPN and other sports shows... How many times have you heard a mentioning that Manny is not being considered as a PED user?
My point really is that something is not right on the reports or claims on whole test thing. If it were, the media would eat this up!!! They wouldn't be able to stop talking about it with as much success as Manny has had. All the strutinizing on Manny is really from members on this board!
For all I know Manny is on roids but, there isn't enough info or enough credible sources to jusitfy right now that he is a cheater.

oh believe they are chompin at the bit. The media will let you build yourself up to the stratosphere.

He agreed to 3 tests. At the kick off press conference January, 30 days before the fight February and one right after. And not to be random. Every sanctioning organization involved with testing said that would be totally ineffective. So in essence he did not agree to fair competition.

But what is funny is Mayweather proposed 14 days before and he can pick the agency and he said no. but that is exactly what he did for Hatton, 14 days before. But I think the test was for hepatitis or something or other so he wasnt trippin. Analyze all news sources and supporting reports and you will start to see that Manny is guilty. Even now his camp is fighting Clottey and they are saying that how unfair a catch weight would be for Clottey. Well why did you do a catch weight for Cotto?

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Pacquiao has agreed to this
3 Blood tests and unlimited random urine testing
1st test 60 days before the fight
2nd test 24 days before the fight
3rd test immediately after the fight

When his testing protocal was reviewed by the CEO Olympic Drug Testing Commitee as well as the Nevada Boxig Commission Doctors they all said that the would make the testing ineffective and useless...

Once that information came out Pacquiao then went one to say well then I will only do blood testing if it is required by the Nevada Boxing Commission to Box in Nevada...He already knew that the commission would not have time to create blood testing protocal in time for a March fight so he was basically saying he was not going to do testing....

What most people don't understand is that 90% of the mainstream media despises Mayweather. Many writers and blogger do not like Mayweather in contrast to Pacquiao based on their completely different attitudes and lifestyles. This is the real reason he is not being thrown under the bus yet because the last thing a Mayweather hater wants is to make Mayweather look like he is doing the right thing...That why 90% of the articles you read are blaming Mayweather...Read this article which appropriately analyzes who is to blame for this fight not happening...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/324401-fight-jacking-the-sad-fiasco-that-was-mayweather-pacquiao

Bottomline, this situation and conversation would be mute, if Pacquiao really wanted to fight Mayweather...With Pacquiao gentlemen qualities outside the ring that his fans rave about and him consistingly saying he fights for his fans...then exactly when did his fans say "Forget Mayweather the undefeated P4P #2, Fight Clottey an unranked P4P, who lost to Cotto who you just destroyed"...Yeah that what we want to see Manny...

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
I think all these fucks that keep hating are just jealous and somewhat RACIST! Yea, you may not be dropping racial names towards filipinos or anything, but its just hard to believe for most of the haters that Pac is a small ass FILIPINO whoopin ass! Roids or not, if he wins, you hate...if he loses, you hate. Why cant you just realize he's a raw ass fighter whos faster than all the shit heads that YOU'RE rooting for! Its hella annoying hearing and reading this shit..bet your ass wouldnt say it to his face though!

And to put the cherry on top, yea, maybe we're not "true boxing fans" [Roll Eyes] but who the fuck is? N8? who else???? You guys are just jealous of the pride that we have in our country cuz you can't say the same!!!! [dance]

I know your frustrated bro but tone it down a bit. Why get mad about someones opinion. I myself am a true boxing fan not because i watch it but because i've been boxing since i was about eleven, and like n8 said boxing is suffering alot because of mayweather and pacquiao not being able to resolve their problems and in essence being too picky about who they fight and the stipulations of the fight. They're both great fighters but they're no way near the class of Hagler, Hearns, Joe Louis, Marciano, Duran, Cesar Chavez. Because they dont fight the best its sad and not to take away from any of their accomplishments but people need to stop saying that theyre the best of all time, just in this era.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC66:
quote:
I think all these fucks that keep hating are just jealous and somewhat RACIST! Yea, you may not be dropping racial names towards filipinos or anything, but its just hard to believe for most of the haters that Pac is a small ass FILIPINO whoopin ass! Roids or not, if he wins, you hate...if he loses, you hate. Why cant you just realize he's a raw ass fighter whos faster than all the shit heads that YOU'RE rooting for! Its hella annoying hearing and reading this shit..bet your ass wouldnt say it to his face though!

And to put the cherry on top, yea, maybe we're not "true boxing fans" [Roll Eyes] but who the fuck is? N8? who else???? You guys are just jealous of the pride that we have in our country cuz you can't say the same!!!! [dance]

couldn't agree with you more... these motherf***ers always got some negative shit to say. even if pac is on roids, it doesn't mean he can win them all. you know how you know they're HATERS, cuz they don't have anything positive to say about it at all. it's always excuses all the time. and then they turn it into a race thing. BITCH PLEASE...
Man if everyone had your opinion and said steriods was ok Jose Canseco, Mark Mcgwire, and Barry Bonds will all be in the hall of fame [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
03 Terminator

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

I know your frustrated bro but tone it down a bit. Why get mad about someones opinion. I myself am a true boxing fan not because i watch it but because i've been boxing since i was about eleven, and like n8 said boxing is suffering alot because of mayweather and pacquiao not being able to resolve their problems and in essence being too picky about who they fight and the stipulations of the fight. They're both great fighters but they're no way near the class of Hagler, Hearns, Joe Louis, Marciano, Duran, Cesar Chavez. Because they dont fight the best its sad and not to take away from any of their accomplishments but people need to stop saying that theyre the best of all time, just in this era.
I would beat the living snot out of Manny Pacquaio...lmao.

True boxing fans know what the real is. It seems like hate because he represents a country to you. Personally if he just fought how everyone else did he would by far be my fav boxer. but I box and I know first have what a couple pounds here and there would do to a boxer. So I speak from perspective of fan of boxing not of mayweather or manny.

As for racist, my best damn friend of over 20 years is filipino. The only filipino I know that survived in uptown New Orleans...lol. And now fights for our country. So go somewhere with the bullshit. I probably been to phillipnies more than most Filipinos dammit. And know more cuss word in Filipino too...lol. Calm down man. Aint nobody hatin because his nationality.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com