Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BULLITT INTAKE/PROCHARGER PROJECT."PHASE 1 ,PROJECT KEEPS ON GROWING" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: BULLITT INTAKE/PROCHARGER PROJECT."PHASE 1 ,PROJECT KEEPS ON GROWING"
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Super job on the detailing! Car looks beautiful. What's your secret on the polishing? You might be inspiring me to polish my ProCharger [Big Grin]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aww my shit ain't nothing to look at but it makes power and it's fast when I can get traction [Big Grin] I haven't done the update on my I-phone yet so I can't post any pics.

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01GT#1STUNA  Ford pictures for 01GT#1STUNA  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
Super job on the detailing! Car looks beautiful. What's your secret on the polishing? You might be inspiring me to polish my ProCharger [Big Grin]

IT WAS SO WORTH THE 175 I PAID. IT MADE THE WHOLE CAR LOOK BETTER,AND I ALWAYS WANTED A POLISHED PROCHARGER JUS DIDNT HAVE THE DOE AT THE TIME.BUT GETING THE BLOWER POLISHED INSPIRERD ME TO TAKE MY ENGINE BAY TO ANOTHER LEVEL.THIS UPGRADE HAS BEEN THE BEST AN THE FUNNEST ONE BY FAR.ITS BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS IM JUS TAKEN MY TIME AN ENJOYING THE RIDE.....NO RUSH

--------------------
PROCHARGED 01 GT 465RWHP 475RWTQ 15.5 POUNDS OF BOOST.THIS MONSTER IS BUILT FROM THE FLOOR UP.BUILT NOT BOUGHT."TOTAL PACKAGE"

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01GT#1STUNA  Ford pictures for 01GT#1STUNA  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F1R/GT:
Aww my shit ain't nothing to look at but it makes power and it's fast when I can get traction [Big Grin] I haven't done the update on my I-phone yet so I can't post any pics.

ITS GOTTA BE SOMETHING IF YOUR MAKING ALL THAT POWER.IM JUS CURIOS WHAT THE ENGINE AN POWER ADDER LOOKS LIKE.COME ON MAN U GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING

--------------------
PROCHARGED 01 GT 465RWHP 475RWTQ 15.5 POUNDS OF BOOST.THIS MONSTER IS BUILT FROM THE FLOOR UP.BUILT NOT BOUGHT."TOTAL PACKAGE"

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 01GT#1STUNA:
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:
quote:
Damn that looks badass, goes perfect with the rest of the car...Gotta love the Bullitt intake which is good for 35 HP alone on a S/C car... [Smile]

WOW THATS THE SHIT WEAR DID U HERE THOSE NUMBERS.I HEARD THE SAME THING FROM 3 DIFFERENT GUY THAT USED THE BULLIT ON THERE SUPERCHARGED STANGS.I WAS HOPEING FOR 15 RWHP.I KNOW I WAS AIMING A BIT LOW,BUT IT WAS CAUSE ANYTHING OVER THAT WOULD BE AWSOME.IM GONNA AIM LOW SO IM NOT DISAPIONTED WHEN I GET ON THE DYNO.BUT I HEARD THE SAME THING U DID ABOUT THE BULLITT.
It was in 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords I think I read it on. They had a bolt on new edge GT with a stock intake and a pro charger I think. Than the replaced it with a stock bullitt intake only to see how much better the intake was. They Dynoed 35 extra HP with just the intake alone...I never got to compare the two since mine came with the bullitt intake..lol Good luck bro, I'm sure your setup will deliver great numbers...I wish my setup looked like yours... [worship]
DO HAVE ANY PICS OF YOUR INTAKE CAUSE THERES A FEW HOSES AN VACUM HOSE CONNECTIONS THAT I DID NOT NO WHAT TO DO WITH
Here's an old pic before AED cleaned it up...a lot of the vacuum hoses that you see on top can be routed so that they are not all showing like they do on this pic...

-

[ December 24, 2009, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: BULLITTMAN ]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's just a little 2 valve 4.6 stroked out 5.0 patriot heads p-51 intake Procharger f-1A with the renegade belt system from House of Boost return fuel system aeromotiv 1000 fuel pump super fuel tank TKO900 tranny "sucks". Oh and big cams

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aw shit Nate!!! You no lsx Johnny has to hop in this thread an say ......... [worship] [worship] [burnout]
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Originally posted by 03gt:
Aw shit Nate!!! You no lsx Johnny has to hop in this thread an say ......... [worship] [worship] [burnout]

WHATS UP BIG PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [dance] [dance] [dance] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Damn that looks badass, goes perfect with the rest of the car...Gotta love the Bullitt intake which is good for 35 HP alone on a S/C car... [Smile]

WOW THATS THE SHIT WEAR DID U HERE THOSE NUMBERS.I HEARD THE SAME THING FROM 3 DIFFERENT GUY THAT USED THE BULLIT ON THERE SUPERCHARGED STANGS.I WAS HOPEING FOR 15 RWHP.I KNOW I WAS AIMING A BIT LOW,BUT IT WAS CAUSE ANYTHING OVER THAT WOULD BE AWSOME.IM GONNA AIM LOW SO IM NOT DISAPIONTED WHEN I GET ON THE DYNO.BUT I HEARD THE SAME THING U DID ABOUT THE BULLITT.
It was in 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords I think I read it on. They had a bolt on new edge GT with a stock intake and a pro charger I think. Than the replaced it with a stock bullitt intake only to see how much better the intake was. They Dynoed 35 extra HP with just the intake alone...I never got to compare the two since mine came with the bullitt intake..lol Good luck bro, I'm sure your setup will deliver great numbers...I wish my setup looked like yours... [worship]
DO HAVE ANY PICS OF YOUR INTAKE CAUSE THERES A FEW HOSES AN VACUM HOSE CONNECTIONS THAT I DID NOT NO WHAT TO DO WITH
Here's an old pic before AED cleaned it up...a lot of the vacuum hoses that you see on top can be routed so that they are not all showing like they do on this pic...

-

THAT CLEAN REAL CLEAN.DO U NO WHAT CONNECTS TO THESE HOSES?  -  -  -

--------------------

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

IT WAS SO WORTH THE 175 I PAID. IT MADE THE WHOLE CAR LOOK BETTER,AND I ALWAYS WANTED A POLISHED PROCHARGER JUS DIDNT HAVE THE DOE AT THE TIME.BUT GETING THE BLOWER POLISHED INSPIRERD ME TO TAKE MY ENGINE BAY TO ANOTHER LEVEL.THIS UPGRADE HAS BEEN THE BEST AN THE FUNNEST ONE BY FAR.ITS BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS IM JUS TAKEN MY TIME AN ENJOYING THE RIDE.....NO RUSH
So you had it polished? Who did the work?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03gt:

WHATS UP BIG PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [dance] [dance] [dance] [burnout] [burnout]
CHECK IT OUT I FOUND SOME 2 YEAR OLD ALUMINUM PULLYS ON THE SHELF.THEY WERE REAL DULL LOOKIN SO I HIT UP WIT THE POLISHING WHEEL THEY TURNED OUT LIKE GLASS SO I DID THE THROTTLE BODY TO.INSTALLED THEM LAST NIGHT CHECK IT OUT.WHAT DO U THINK?
 -  -  -  -

--------------------

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
quote:
quote:

So you had it polished? Who did the work?
UNIVERSALPOLISHING.COM

[ December 24, 2009, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: 01GT#1STUNA ]

--------------------

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are some close ups, hope they help you...

-

-

Looks like you just need to cap it..
 -

-

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
siiick.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Here are some close ups, hope they help you...

-

-

Looks like you just need to cap it..
 -

-

Man.....Thanks alot bro REEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLYYYY appreciate the detailed pictures.Now i can see excactly what to do.You have a merry christmas.thanks again

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you need to have your boy hit the timing cover now.or have that shit powdercoated to match your paint

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a heads up.

JLT uses plastic weld on there joint and cheap PVC. I'm not sure if it's up to holding high boost, same with that throttle body elbow. Just keep it in mind as a future head ache. Lol

lookin damn good tho! Get that car in a magazine!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

quote:
[/QUOTE]Man.....Thanks alot bro REEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLYYYY appreciate the detailed pictures.Now i can see excactly what to do.You have a merry christmas.thanks again [/QB]
No problem bro, glad I could help and you have a Merry Christmas too...

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a heads up.

JLT uses plastic weld on there joint and cheap PVC. I'm not sure if it's up to holding high boost, same with that throttle body elbow. Just keep it in mind as a future head ache. Lol

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Just a heads up.

you know what,i was thinkin the same thing.tryin to plumb in the blow off valve has sorta been a pain in the ass becuase i dont have much room and trying to get a ideal off what kind of pipe to use to get a good seal on the pvc pipe.so far a have dustin the welder relocating the hole on the blower intake pipe 1.5 inches to the left,so it will line up with the blow off valve.i got a threaded pcv pipe with a stub that comes off it so i can connect a hose to the blow off valve .i dont know how thats gonna workout.what do u think?

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com