Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wtf is going on in Oakland (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: wtf is going on in Oakland
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92Chp:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 92Chp:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
they should not have done this during peak traffic time. But RIP.

Who gives a shit what time they stop traffic. I can't understand why people don't pay respect. [Roll Eyes]
Hell I do, I commute dammit. You can pay respect at off peak hours n shit.
Are you kidding me? He lost his life, and you are complaining about traffic? [Roll Eyes]
You blameing n8 for the cops death the cop chose that line of work comes with the job that's why they get paid well the cop knew the risk and took it just like some of us when we race on or off the race track we know the risk and we take it time to that parade on the week end mess with the travlers not people wrkin dang [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com