Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » crabtree (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: crabtree
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess he is going to renew the contract with the niners and he's gonna play nov 17
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
i guess he is going to renew the contract with the niners and he's gonna play nov 17

as a niners fan I say FUCK THAT GUY, i wish he opted to enter next years draft and gets drafted like in the higher 5th/6th rounds and not get shit (money) for that greedy bullshit he pulled.

I hope mike singletary tears that fucker a new one in the workouts.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup as good as they are doing i kinda thought the same thing but he hasnt proved him self to be asking for that kinda money.
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
from what i have seen so far from the niners , they dont need this cat

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think crabtrees problem is too many people whispering in his ear pumping up his ego and pushing him in the wrong direction.

singletary has ways of pushing players in the right direction, look at vernon davis last year and look at him now. [Wink]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
i think crabtrees problem is too many people whispering in his ear pumping up his ego and pushing him in the wrong direction.

singletary has ways of pushing players in the right direction, look at vernon davis last year and look at him now. [Wink]

I agree with that.

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on now he can be traded!

As of now my opinion is FUKK THAT GUY, although if he puts all this BS behind him and really makes shit happen then my opinion will change, as for now trade him away!!!

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Singletary will make him earn his minutes and the front office will not pay him him a dime more than he deserves. Only Al Davis pays a rookie 25+ million guaranteed, starts him and excepts him to be a star. But, I do agree send the cancer somewhere else.
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
send him on over to the raiders if you 49ers fans don't want him.... i'd take him over heyward-bey anyday...

i have a feeling if they make the deal work, singletary will straighten him out... IMO he has done an excellent job with the 9ers and i'm a diehard raiders fan...

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not going to lie I was the first to call all the raider fans and talk shit about passing up on crabtree and after his hold out I was the first to say fuck that greedy bastard...but let's not get ahead of ourselves ..I know I did if he can contribute to our team I think we may have a great chance to be a playoff contender...I do think its bitch shit what he's trying to pull but the niners waited his ass out and won almost all the games so far..therfore making him feel like he's missing out on something good ..ill tell you he's not coming back with his agent to waste more time that's for sure...he just got a reality check..harvin and maclin are going off and heyward-bey aint doing shit..I bet he can't wait to be the talk of the town.....I hope he signs that way we become solid-er...cuz I'm tired of his diva act

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all the people who are saying fuck him he's asking for too much lets be real if you had his talent and were in his position you would do the same. Im not saying i agree that he's worth that much money but how rookies are being paid now why wouldn't he im in favor of a rookie salary cap because unless they prove something on the nfl field that havent done anything. And kudos for the 49ers for not folding to his demands each sides has there own opinions. If i was in the 49ers shoes i wouldn't draft him wait til march 5th and trade him away to the cowboys or the jets someone who's telling him he's worth that mnoney. The niners would have three first round draft picks and they cant grab decent players in the draft and seeing how things are going in Carolina they'll have a top five pick and could draft the bigger faster stronger guy from oklahoma state.

--------------------
03 Terminator

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From the great words of my raider friend 23109 "bench russle"hahahahah...hes going to buy madden just to bench him

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
From the great words of my raider friend 23109 "bench russle"hahahahah...hes going to buy madden just to bench him

not to thread jack, but jamarcus should be benched... poor shape, poor playmaking decisions.
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Thank the bayarea purple for his ass being fat..I know he smokes weed..last one on the field , first one off the field...I'm telling you LSU didn't have purp like this

[ October 06, 2009, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

STUPID RETARDS decided to let GARCIA go
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
STUPID RETARDS decided to let GARCIA go

They're not that stupid. He was released from the Eagles on the 29th and not a single NFL team wants him.
PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL. So he's gonna play on a Tuesday....all by himself????? LMFAO!

That is the deadline the Niners have to sign him if they want him on the field this year. LOL!

Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by PugOwner:
quote:

LOL. So he's gonna play on a Tuesday....all by himself????? LMFAO!

That is the deadline the Niners have to sign him if they want him on the field this year. LOL!

something like that
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm not going to lie I was the first to call all the raider fans and talk shit about passing up on crabtree and after his hold out I was the first to say fuck that greedy bastard...but let's not get ahead of ourselves ..I know I did if he can contribute to our team I think we may have a great chance to be a playoff contender...I do think its bitch shit what he's trying to pull but the niners waited his ass out and won almost all the games so far..therfore making him feel like he's missing out on something good ..ill tell you he's not coming back with his agent to waste more time that's for sure...he just got a reality check..harvin and maclin are going off and heyward-bey aint doing shit..I bet he can't wait to be the talk of the town.....I hope he signs that way we become solid-er...cuz I'm tired of his diva act

+1 adding a deep threat of any kind will help open up the run & then the pass. He now sees that the Niners are moving in the right direction & he wants to be part of it. Lets go Crabtree, lets do this, get on the damn feild and earn that $$$. I have been to both home games & have tickets to the rest. There is a different feel to the crowd this year! We will make the 1st round of the Playoff's this year. jsut an example of how real are defence is, we are the only team that has even come close to beating the Vikings. It sounds funny but, I think losing to them actually help us stay under the Raidar if they would have pulled it off, everybody would be gunning for us. So for now we are just another team. SShhhh! [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:
quote:

not to thread jack, but jamarcus should be benched... poor shape, poor playmaking decisions.
seriously, he would be a lot better if receivers helped him. Garcia said there are a lot of guys on that team that are there for a paycheck. That's wack!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crabtree signed
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Crabtree signed

he got a 6yr deal, at the earliest he will be playing in a game is after the bye week. still say fukk that guy but at least the distraction is out of the way for the niners

--------------------

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, you guys sound like Al Davis!

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:

whaaat??

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com