Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » crabtree (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: crabtree
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the key to the whole deal was getting Hammer involved!!!! [Eek!]

Can't Touch this! [dance]

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
Wow, you guys sound like Al Davis!

you look like al davis

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

you look like al davis
[patriot]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

you look like al davis
[patriot]
Al Davis should start at QB next week. He can summons his dark lord powers.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

07silverS197
¯
Member # 8921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 07silverS197  Ford pictures for 07silverS197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the niners dumped money on a pile of shit! They should have dropped their bid the day he didn't show up! He's just coming off a major injury and didn't participate in any training and he thinks he's made of gold? Negative! I hope they signed him for half their original offer! If Deon thinks he's worth so much then he can pay him! I say FUCK that bitch! Regardless of how he plays he can't be trusted! He's just another TO! [BS flag]
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
finaly he signed now send his ass to detroit for a 1st/2nd round pick [patriot]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, we already have 2 1st round picks. 3 would break the bank. Look at the Raiders and Lions to many 1st round picks doesn't leave enough money for everybody else.

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
No, we already have 2 1st round picks. 3 would break the bank. Look at the Raiders and Lions to many 1st round picks doesn't leave enough money for everybody else.

I always thought contacts were signed after training camp to weed through all the rookies. [Confused]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its funny how his jersey had a big visa logo on the front lol

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad they signed him. If he can help in the receivers dept it will help the running game

But he's been broken now and no one's putting up with his crap. I think he knows this and I think he'll try really hard to fit inand contribute. If he doesn't he'll really look bad for holding out.

But to me the best part of all this was the niners held out. It will make some people think twice about what they are worth and I hope other teams take notice to stand their ground and let unproven rookies make demands.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
07silverS197
¯
Member # 8921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 07silverS197  Ford pictures for 07silverS197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
its funny how his jersey had a big visa logo on the front lol

Yeah what was up with that?
+1 for the Niners holding their ground and not folding. The most important thing everybody should remember is that all the BS, diva crap that you heard. Did you ever once her it from Crabtree's mouth? Nope! Eugene Parker is a money hungry agent that misleads his clients. His Coward ass didn't even show up to share the heat of the press conference with his young rookie. I hope he is worth the wait & money, we will soon see. I wonder if there will ever set a rookie salary base? they should do that and load them up with incentives? It would be like working for commission. Hungry guys will get paid and the rest can starve!

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com