Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just wondering how far things have gone (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just wondering how far things have gone
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone actually ever met up and thumped? Lots of shit talkin lately and I know most of us cross paths once in a while. Just curious. I know my brother almost whooped someones ass from here when he was picking up some parts. Guess the guy didn't realize he was my brother (who is a hella silent member here)..lol.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Personally, I think too many people act way too bold behind the computer screen.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Has anyone actually ever met up and thumped? Lots of shit talkin lately and I know most of us cross paths once in a while. Just curious. I know my brother almost whooped someones ass from here when he was picking up some parts. Guess the guy didn't realize he was my brother (who is a hella silent member here)..lol.

Did the person misrepresent the parts or.... what happened? [Confused]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Well without going into too much detail because my brother gets all butt hurt, it was over the use of the N-word here on the board and some disrespectful remarks that were made towards me.

He often feels the need to avenge me or act like my henchman

[ September 18, 2009, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]

He often feels the need to avenge me or act like my henchman [/QB][/QUOTE]

a Brothers love is a Brothers love

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope but ive had sex with alot of people on this board

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Well without going into too much detail because my brother gets all butt hurt, it was over the use of the N-word here on the board and some disrespectful remarks that were made towards me.

O I C, I was just trying to see if someone was trying to rip him off. It's good to know which members are shady sellers etc...

Regarding the use of the N word, I'm guessing you listen to some hip hop and rap. Does it bother you that they use the word in their songs?

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can I get some cafords Brotherly Love?

[patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think for the most part getting all worked up over little internet arguments is rather pathetic really, when you are posting on a public forum there will be allot of different people, not all people are going to agree on everything and everyone has the right to voice there opinion, not every will like what you have to say and vise versa.

but to take it to a physical level for the most part is stupid, i left all that " ill meet you in the parking lot after school" bs where it belongs,
people take things to seriously most of the time.

p.s this was a generalized opinion and not directed at any one person so calm down and put the e-thug hat away lol.

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Can I get some cafords Brotherly Love?

[patriot]

quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

send him a pm maybe?? ^^^^^^^^^^^ [Razz]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Personally, I think too many people act way too bold behind the computer screen.

Welcome to the Internet. Enjoy.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

O I C, I was just trying to see if someone was trying to rip him off. It's good to know which members are shady sellers etc...

Regarding the use of the N word, I'm guessing you listen to some hip hop and rap. Does it bother you that they use the word in their songs?

Nope not at all because they arent talking to me or about me. I respect pretty much everyone so I ask the same in return.
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what johnb said!!!!!

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don't you do rearends? [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some people use their fists and some people on here like to use their keyboards lol

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel like most of the people who talk shit on hear used to get beat up so its there way of bein tuff wit out the threat of seein the person on the other end !!!!!!!! a few people on her kno me or maybe met me kno tht i dont mind a good fight [Cool]

[ September 18, 2009, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: aj5.0916 ]

--------------------
im all outta favors fuck you pay me! jus me an ma wife!

Posts: 426 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.toes  Ford pictures for 5.toes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

fool please. you went soft in your old ass age.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 5.toes:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Get off my computer focker!
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
I think for the most part getting all worked up over little internet arguments is rather pathetic really, when you are posting on a public forum there will be allot of different people, not all people are going to agree on everything and everyone has the right to voice there opinion, not every will like what you have to say and vise versa.

but to take it to a physical level for the most part is stupid, i left all that " ill meet you in the parking lot after school" bs where it belongs,
people take things to seriously most of the time.

p.s this was a generalized opinion and not directed at any one person so calm down and put the e-thug hat away lol.

Man see me in street racing section buddy... JK Im not gonna e-bang on your ass tonight
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.toes:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

iam guessing you nates bro,nice to meet you man.

yo nate my little bros the same way i guess its just like that they think we getting old,lol

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ahahhahahha, now thats some shit
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can your brother beat you up?

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Welcome to the Internet. Enjoy.
better believe to , anybody with a problem can come see me bout it!!!!!.....

............lol hey i was just kidding dont come see me.......

thats right better not come see me......lol

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aj5.0916:
i feel like most of the people who talk shit on hear used to get beat up so its there way of bein tuff wit out the threat of seein the person on the other end !!!!!!!! a few people on her kno me or maybe met me kno tht i dont mind a good fight [Cool]

[patriot]
[patriot]

[ September 19, 2009, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com