Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone get their car repo'ed lately?? (pics) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone get their car repo'ed lately?? (pics)
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:
Not all the cars at brass are repos some come from big dealerships as trade ins also I used to go there with my friend pretty good deals, but not worth getting a dealer license just for one car.

They also have new cars & classic cars out there as well.
epik can you please send more info on this auction . I have a good friend with a dealer lic. That can get me in

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here ya go...

http://bsaa.auctionpipeline.com/

After looking more closely at their website, they do have certain auction events open to the public...

[ September 06, 2009, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN! Crazy the 2nd pic looks like my buddys GTO from Salinas. I gotta call and ask its his.

Ive seen the yellow cobra and the charcol 05+ GT @ the ca-mustang carshows. [Eek!] Didnt know they got repo'd.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
DAMN! Crazy the 2nd pic looks like my buddys GTO from Salinas. I gotta call and ask its his.

Ive seen the yellow cobra and the charcol 05+ GT @ the ca-mustang carshows. [Eek!] Didnt know they got repo'd.

I'm not 100% sure they have been repo'd, they may have been traded in to a dealer?

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have your buddy buy the drop top vette for me. It is begging for a 6.0 with a kit.

[Smile]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A lotta nice cars in that lot
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i thought for sure i was gonna see some of my cars there.i just gave 2 back to the bank a couple weeks ago.if they werent there they must be at adessa.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that right there is why our economy is in the crapper i guarantee not one of those people could actually afford any of those nice ass cars. overspending at its finest right there

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 2 i gave back i was able to afford just fine i was sick of the cars.1 i havent drove in over a year and i figured if i was getting rid of 1 might as well do 2.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
juniorhm
¯
Member # 9446

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for juniorhm  Ford pictures for juniorhm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know exactly where this is at..i live in natomas, a few miles away from it.. Most of these are all repo's and cars that lots cant sell..
if things start looking good, thats where im headed towarsd (dealer license)

PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This car originally belonged to a guy named Victor that lived up in Grass Valley. He was also a member of SacStangs. I remember people giving him $hit for shaving the door handles and side vents. It was a really nice car with a KB. He did dumb things to it though, like replacing the rear seats with yellow fur. [Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PugOwner:
He did dumb things to it though, like replacing the rear seats with yellow fur. [Roll Eyes]

wtf!? now thats just wrong! Now I know why it was repo'd [Razz]

-

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats where I work. I picked up some of those cars that you took pics of. They just ran a Lambo. Got up to 100k but the bank didn't take. Picked up pretty nice NSX a few weeks back.

The cars can come from Repos, Lease returns, trade ins, and other dealers that buy from one auction and sell at another. BSAA(Brashers Sacramento Auto Auction) is a Ford Factory Auction. Every other week is a ford sale and they will have lease returns or ford repos. Some cars will have less then 10k miles on them.

-

-

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yeah Yello Cobra was repo. I believe it was either Wachovia or WFS or Fireside. I move a lot of cars. The Silve GTO came from Salinas that is one that I picked up myself. The white Cobra with the white rims has been sitting there for a long time. The Grey Tundra behind the orange lotus I delivered today to Yuba City Toyota.

The picture with the grey BMW I can spot 5 trucks in the back ground that are good friends trucks. The Red freightliner in the back is Paul, The 10car Pete with the hood fliped is one of Leos, then there is a blue 3 car that belongs to Doug. Next is the front of a gold F-350 that is a 3 cars and J.R. drives that. The Blue Pete is a Mexican dude from Fresno and then the Black Freightliner in the front is Leos 7 car truck.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

98Slowhoe, Was the Lambo a Charcoal Grey color? If so, I saw it last month. I also saw a near new Parnelli Jones Saleen mustang last month, do you know the story on that car?

--------------------

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wait till all the plp that traded in a cash for clunker car. they wnt be able to pay off ther new car. its just gunna get worse

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i miss being out at brashers and all the car lots in sac doing wrk on them cars ,wife still at a dealership ,cars usally runs 500 to 2000 back of blue book wholesale need storefront for dealership and a whole lot of other things if you get in with a dealer you can pick a car up for usally 100 to 500 over cost. man need to head out their take a look at what they got.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
98Slowhoe, Was the Lambo a Charcoal Grey color? If so, I saw it last month. I also saw a near new Parnelli Jones Saleen mustang last month, do you know the story on that car?

Yeah it was almost a mineral grey color. It has been there for a while. They just had a new battery put in it, cost almost $900. The battery sits low in the driver fender and takes several hours to carefully remover and replace. I saw when that Saleen came in never saw it leave.

They have been bringing the clunkers in from John L.Sulivan.I thought they were suppose to be smashed but I guess they are gona sell them off "as is" they have had that crap ran through the motors. None of them run all they do is tick and never turn over. Yeah in a few more months we will get busy big time cause all those people that never had a car payment cause thier "clunker" was paid for, can't afford thier new car. I predict just after the new year it will get nice and busy.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com