Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2012 End of us, the world and our stangs (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2012 End of us, the world and our stangs
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
psychics can tell you how your mom got knocked up, you should see one so you can find out if she banged a dude from a nuclear plant!

BRo we all here on calfords know that Your mom got gang banged by 100 chimps at the zoo and out came you but lets not get on this subject because the fact will come out wheither this 2012 thing is true or not
this comment proves my theory!!!!
do you wear a helmet?
how was this comment even funny in this thread...........im scratching my head right now.
maybe its some form of trailer park humor! i understand you just gave talking shit your best shot soooooooo a word of advice tho........... stop, people arnt laughing with you!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a whole lot more to the story than that... like the fact that the earth, sun, and center of our galaxy will be aligned with the galactic plane for the first time in thousands of years... plenty of civilizations with advanced mathmatical skills predicted this, and astronomers today know it to be true...

or the fact that in 2012, the sun will be peaking it's 11 year sunspot cycle, spewing tons of radiation into space... normally this wouldn't be bad, because the earths magnetic field protects us from charged particles... BUT, the earths magnetic feild has been weaking every year since 2004, and some scientist think earth is preparing to "pole shift", which there is evidence of happening in the past... millions of years ago. during the pole shift, the magnetic field of the earth would be, for all practical purposes, non-exsistent. meaning, if it happens in or around 2012, that we will be unsheilded from the suns radiation, which due to sunspot cycles will be much higher in 2012.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
There's a whole lot more to the story than that... like the fact that the earth, sun, and center of our galaxy will be aligned with the galactic plane for the first time in thousands of years... plenty of civilizations with advanced mathmatical skills predicted this, and astronomers today know it to be true...

or the fact that in 2012, the sun will be peaking it's 11 year sunspot cycle, spewing tons of radiation into space... normally this wouldn't be bad, because the earths magnetic field protects us from charged particles... BUT, the earths magnetic feild has been weaking every year since 2004, and some scientist think earth is preparing to "pole shift", which there is evidence of happening in the past... millions of years ago. during the pole shift, the magnetic field of the earth would be, for all practical purposes, non-exsistent. meaning, if it happens in or around 2012, that we will be unsheilded from the suns radiation, which due to sunspot cycles will be much higher in 2012.

better stay in during the day then lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
the bible never says anything like that, you are referring to the nostradamus predictions.
now, if you are going to believe the predictions of a druggie, or a or a 14th century indian culture that sacrificed humans to the sun, you should atleast get your facts straight!!!!!
while your educating your self on fairy tails you should check out global worming!lol [Big Grin]

yeah but this is not only predicted by him but predicted by every culture that a big event will occur in dec 21st 2012 how come every culture comes up with the same date and same cause? also look in the sky at 5 am you can see it, and you can totally tell that this bright light is not normal to us, and its getting bigger over the years which means its getting closer to us, how can you decode that?
this can work with me or against me...either we gt to open our presents early or I dont have to buy any....
[Confused] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
psychics can tell you how your mom got knocked up, you should see one so you can find out if she banged a dude from a nuclear plant!

BRo we all here on calfords know that Your mom got gang banged by 100 chimps at the zoo and out came you but lets not get on this subject because the fact will come out wheither this 2012 thing is true or not
this comment proves my theory!!!!
do you wear a helmet?
how was this comment even funny in this thread...........im scratching my head right now.
maybe its some form of trailer park humor! i understand you just gave talking shit your best shot soooooooo a word of advice tho........... stop, people arnt laughing with you!

your cruisin for a bruisin hahahah whatever dude we will see i guess, anyway stop bashing this thread i just wanted to see what people's opinions are. we'll just chase down a couple of beers this weekend and get the 2012 shit strait.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:
quote:
the bible never says anything like that, you are referring to the nostradamus predictions.
now, if you are going to believe the predictions of a druggie, or a or a 14th century indian culture that sacrificed humans to the sun, you should atleast get your facts straight!!!!!
while your educating your self on fairy tails you should check out global worming!lol [Big Grin]

yeah but this is not only predicted by him but predicted by every culture that a big event will occur in dec 21st 2012 how come every culture comes up with the same date and same cause? also look in the sky at 5 am you can see it, and you can totally tell that this bright light is not normal to us, and its getting bigger over the years which means its getting closer to us, how can you decode that?
this can work with me or against me...either we gt to open our presents early or I dont have to buy any....
[Confused] [Big Grin]

lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im gonna throw the big [BS flag] on this theory. There are so many different disasters that scientists are predicting b/c of the Mayan calendar. There is no solid proof that any of these WILL happen, so no need to worry about it. Shit, any one of us could die tomorrow.

Kinda like the whole Y2K crap..... Never happened.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
Im gonna throw the big [BS flag] on this theory. There are so many different disasters that scientists are predicting b/c of the Mayan calendar. There is no solid proof that any of these WILL happen, so no need to worry about it. Shit, any one of us could die tomorrow.

Kinda like the whole Y2K crap..... Never happened.

Agree 100% with Matt.

Remember y2k?

And who said it in every culture that in 2012 the world is going to end? Nothing in the Bible, nothing in the Qu'ran.

No one knows when they are going to die, welcome to life.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW, if you folks are so concerned about the world ending.. Read into "freemasons NWO". World will make a little more sense.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me guess you guys worried now are the same ones trippin out when it was Dec 31 1999..."ooooh no y2k ey, ohhh nooo mah face"

This is all stupid bullshit. [BS flag]

-

[ September 04, 2009, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why we all trippin out about somethin in 2012......shit i just hope to live another day tomorrow

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am right with God, so while I do not wanna die. I comfortable with my place in any sort of after-life. My whole thing is I never want to have to bury a child of mine.
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all those propecies are crap, its all just random words from great bullshiters. has anybody noticed that these prophecies are discovered only after some shit goes down and never before it happens.
so basicly when bad shit happens people try and fit whats happened to them into the great bullshiters words and call it a prophecy, except propecies are suppose to be information you have before the event not after, so you can prevent it from happening, kind of like those nostradamus 911 prophecies [Roll Eyes] .

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Im sure a lot of you have heard of the 2012 theory, predicted by every single culture there is on this world, predicted by a lot of certain people, and it is said that a planet is headed towards us which will cross between earth and the sun which will cause the earth to stop spinning for three days, another theory is its a meteor that will hit us and cause the end the world, history channel's decoding the bible predicted- 9/11, the fall of saddam, even spoke the name bin laden as killing millions and many more predictions which in fact all came true in this bible decoding it says the end in dec 21st 2012, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS? its predicted by every culture keep this in mind.

also: they say you can see the planet/object in the sky and nasa says they know of this planet that comes between us and the sun every 2300 years, and they say its been hiding behind the sun for decades, and you can see it now, I personally have seen this weird spot in the sky, and this is no star way too bright to be a star, if you happen to wake up at 5:00 a.m look in the sky, towards where the sun rises, you can see a very very bright light in the sky that has gotten alot bigger in this past year, if your up around that time and see it give your thoughts.

i think you had one to many bong rips bro!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the myans and their 2012 timetable is not a prediction of world wide death/destruction. its a changing of a cycle a end and a begining

if that mayan shit is interesting to you go and look up Quetzalcoatl now that some interesting shit, considering about how isolated they are from other continents and the description about this person

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most absurd post of the year goes to kennebellgt!

Congrats

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My 2 cents on this subject........ [BS flag]

[ September 04, 2009, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am right with God, so while I do not wanna die. I comfortable with my place in any sort of after-life. My whole thing is I never want to have to bury a child of mine.

+10000000 Dude my first baby was born last week and I couldn't ever imagine some shit like that.

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I find it hard to listen to the Mayans when they didn't even listen to themselves. They predicted the bearded white man that would come and put an end to their civilization too.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Earth spins at about 1,000 mph. So there is no mathematical way a planet of any size will stop us from spinning for three days then just start up again.

Bin Laden didn't kill millions of people. Saddam did.

Mayan calendar ends....like a book ends. Shit can't go on forever.

"what happen to the mynas then?" Fuck who knows, they moved maybe. Got tired of having to cut so much forest off their shit all the time.

5:00 AM planet headed for us. There would already be mass hysteria, news stories, press releases, news paper reports etc etc. You can't keep that shit a secret or a 'theory'. Get a subscription of Astronomy. Its a great little magazine it will teach you lots.

Who ever was talking about the Suns cycle hit it on the head.

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I find it hard to listen to the Mayans when they didn't even listen to themselves. They predicted the bearded white man that would come and put an end to their civilization too.

-

Santa...NO! Merry XX-Mas!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the y2k shit was a government conspiracy and y2k was only said to knock out all the power not the end of the world

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is a earthquake in la every damn month. used to live there its a regular thing.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

+10000000 Dude my first baby was born last week and I couldn't ever imagine some shit like that.
congrats on the new baby bro [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

You should get your history right first...
It wasn't the Mayans that believed in a "bearded white man", it was the Aztecs.
Mayans weren't even a warrior culture.
Aztecs were the ones that were into human sacrifice.
04s281 gave some very accurate info about the science involved with this prediction. A lot of this is true regarding sun spot cycles and so forth.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

[ September 04, 2009, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com