Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2012 End of us, the world and our stangs (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2012 End of us, the world and our stangs
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sure a lot of you have heard of the 2012 theory, predicted by every single culture there is on this world, predicted by a lot of certain people, and it is said that a planet is headed towards us which will cross between earth and the sun which will cause the earth to stop spinning for three days, another theory is its a meteor that will hit us and cause the end the world, history channel's decoding the bible predicted- 9/11, the fall of saddam, even spoke the name bin laden as killing millions and many more predictions which in fact all came true in this bible decoding it says the end in dec 21st 2012, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS? its predicted by every culture keep this in mind.

also: they say you can see the planet/object in the sky and nasa says they know of this planet that comes between us and the sun every 2300 years, and they say its been hiding behind the sun for decades, and you can see it now, I personally have seen this weird spot in the sky, and this is no star way too bright to be a star, if you happen to wake up at 5:00 a.m look in the sky, towards where the sun rises, you can see a very very bright light in the sky that has gotten alot bigger in this past year, if your up around that time and see it give your thoughts.

[ September 04, 2009, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this has my girl freaked out
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So when's the movie coming out? Saw previews sometime during the summer
Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
So when's the movie coming out? Saw previews sometime during the summer

nov, This sucks if its true, the aztec, myans etc. really did warn us about this event, I honestly dont want this to happen, FUCK!

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bible never says anything like that, you are referring to the nostradamus predictions.
now, if you are going to believe the predictions of a druggie, or a or a 14th century indian culture that sacrificed humans to the sun, you should atleast get your facts straight!!!!!
while your educating your self on fairy tails you should check out global worming!lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This shot has me freaked the fuck out too cause I'm not ready to die and if Ima die young I don't want a fuckin planned day for it like I'm on death row or something.. I was just askin my boy of that was the north star cause it's so bright, why don't they just blow that shit up??
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
the bible never says anything like that, you are referring to the nostradamus predictions.
now, if you are going to believe the predictions of a druggie, or a or a 14th century indian culture that sacrificed humans to the sun, you should atleast get your facts straight!!!!!
while your educating your self on fairy tails you should check out global worming!lol [Big Grin]

yeah but this is not only predicted by him but predicted by every culture that a big event will occur in dec 21st 2012 how come every culture comes up with the same date and same cause? also look in the sky at 5 am you can see it, and you can totally tell that this bright light is not normal to us, and its getting bigger over the years which means its getting closer to us, how can you decode that?

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
This shot has me freaked the fuck out too cause I'm not ready to die and if Ima die young I don't want a fuckin planned day for it like I'm on death row or something.. I was just askin my boy of that was the north star cause it's so bright, why don't they just blow that shit up??

I also thought why couldn't they do this and they said if they try that it will make it worse bacause instead of one huge thing, it will turn into hundreds of meteors that will have an even bigger effect on causing earth devastation.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
quote:

yeah but this is not only predicted by him but predicted by every culture that a big event will occur in dec 21st 2012 how come every culture comes up with the same date and same cause? also look in the sky at 5 am you can see it, and you can totally tell that this bright light is not normal to us, and its getting bigger over the years which means its getting closer to us, how can you decode that?
youre a case bro!!! a big event doesnt mean end of the world, the only one to say that was nostradamus (druggie).
even the mayans didnt say "end of the world" thats just the day there calendar ends!
guess what, every december a new calendar comes out and the world ends on the fallowing december.........oh shiiiiiiiiit!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks ass, now i cant sleep [Frown]

[ September 04, 2009, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:

youre a case bro!!! a big event doesnt mean end of the world, the only one to say that was nostradamus (druggie).
even the mayans didnt say "end of the world" thats just the day there calendar ends!
guess what, every december a new calendar comes out and the world ends on the fallowing december.........oh shiiiiiiiiit!

Your trippin im going to come by your house this weekend and show you some real light on this!

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:

lol hey if your up at 5-530 a.m look where i told you, towards where the sun comes up and you will see something that wasn't there 2 years ago.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your trippin im going to come by your house this weekend and show you some real light on this!
you cant prove fake events!!!! just like religion and gods, billions of them over the centuries!
in the sixteenth century people believed in magic, all because some dummy said so..........think about it!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

lol hey if your up at 5-530 a.m look where i told you, towards where the sun comes up and you will see something that wasn't there 2 years ago.
how about you look at a welder flash, i bet you see something you havent seen in 22 years!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you cant prove fake events!!!! just like religion and gods, billions of them over the centuries!
in the sixteenth century people believed in magic, all because some dummy said so..........think about it!!!!

we'll see they say there will be a huge earth quake in L.A in 2010 If that happens than we pretty much know

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

how about you look at a welder flash, i bet you see something you havent seen in 22 years!
[Big Grin]
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

ya, that happens there! thats like sayin if theres a huge hurricane some time in 2010 in florida then we know.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
ya, that happens there! thats like sayin if theres a huge hurricane some time in 2010 in florida then we know.

An earthquake is way less predictable than a hurricane.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

stangless707
¯
Member # 9099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless707  Ford pictures for stangless707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 I think its a big load of shiit

--------------------
Taylor
1982 GL (sold)
1990 LX hatch (traded)
1990 GT hatch (sold)
1988 DropTop LX (sold)
1990 Ex Chp (sold)

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bayarea82ford:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 I think its a big load of shiit
better hope so......

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

I hope its a load of shit!!! we will all know in 2010, if there is a huge earth quake in l.a than we know.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

yaaaaaaaaa ummmmmmmmm who the f#$k tells you lies like that????? did you finish grade school youre starting to sound like joe dirt!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:

yaaaaaaaaa ummmmmmmmm who the f#$k tells you lies like that????? did you finish grade school youre starting to sound like joe dirt!!!!
Listen here Oprah, im just saying if this happens than we will get a better aspect on if this is true or not!

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

psychics can tell you how your mom got knocked up, you should see one so you can find out if she banged a dude from a nuclear plant!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
psychics can tell you how your mom got knocked up, you should see one so you can find out if she banged a dude from a nuclear plant!

BRo we all here on calfords know that Your mom got gang banged by 100 chimps at the zoo and out came you but lets not get on this subject because the fact will come out wheither this 2012 thing is true or not

[ September 04, 2009, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com