Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » all CAFORDS mustang cruise! (no more black/white cruise!) See pg. 4!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: all CAFORDS mustang cruise! (no more black/white cruise!) See pg. 4!!!
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in too with the cobra! me and sidewayz will be twins!

-

[ September 03, 2009, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
This meet sounds like a great idea, but we need to figure out a good location. Normally I would be down for a half moon bay cruise, but that is a MAJOR strike for us Sac & Valley folks & I have already did that twice in the last couple of months... We need to do something in the middle...

I know it seems like we go through this alot, but you guys would feel where we (sac folks) are coming from if after a looooong day of cruising you had a 2 1/2 hour trip to get home.... Plus my white mustang gets horrible gas mileage...

Maybe we can do a napa backroads cruise? I will see if I can get a copy of the route that we took last time i went. there were some nice twisties. Plus it is more in the middle for sac folk

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im there with the white and gunmetal!.
chicka chicka!.

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
This meet sounds like a great idea, but we need to figure out a good location. Normally I would be down for a half moon bay cruise, but that is a MAJOR strike for us Sac & Valley folks & I have already did that twice in the last couple of months... We need to do something in the middle...

I know it seems like we go through this alot, but you guys would feel where we (sac folks) are coming from if after a looooong day of cruising you had a 2 1/2 hour trip to get home.... Plus my white mustang gets horrible gas mileage...

Maybe we can do a napa backroads cruise? I will see if I can get a copy of the route that we took last time i went. there were some nice twisties. Plus it is more in the middle for sac folk
from the bbq lake bereyesa cruise coming from 80 at the end of the t (wooden valley rd)where it says napa left and lake right,if we all made a right but if we went left it will take us to some what tight turns but it will also have some hi speed non blind spot turns.at the end of this will be some known deli spot just cant remember how big parking is,so that will be cool spot to rest then up the mountains to napa.but i only got as far as the deli when we used to ride up there.

also at 121 where we made a left by those stores and closed down gas station if we stayed on and kept on at 128 more tight turns and end up at a big parking spot for photo opt then head on top of the lake wher we can again park over looking down the lake.google map it.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

from the bbq lake bereyesa cruise coming from 80 at the end of the t (wooden valley rd)where it says napa left and lake right,if we all made a right but if we went left it will take us to some what tight turns but it will also have some hi speed non blind spot turns.at the end of this will be some known deli spot just cant remember how big parking is,so that will be cool spot to rest then up the mountains to napa.but i only got as far as the deli when we used to ride up there.

also at 121 where we made a left by those stores and closed down gas station if we stayed on and kept on at 128 more tight turns and end up at a big parking spot for photo opt then head on top of the lake wher we can again park over looking down the lake.google map it.

I know the deli your talkin bout. Me and the norcal ls1 guys went that route a couple years ago. we hit hella backroads and twisties. it was fun. I think you have a pretty good idea of what i"m talkin about

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Set a date already and lets get this poppin!
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Set a date already and lets get this poppin!

You ain't gonna show up FR 5.0 has you shook!

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok...I'm gonna officialize this tonight with a route/destination as TBA.

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED AND OWN A BLACK OR WHITE MUSTANG! PER UPPER MANAGEMENT'S REQUEST, WE ARE ONLY PM'ING THE INFO SO THE "BLACK AND WHITE BALL" DOESNT GET CRASHED [Big Grin] [Razz] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It will almost surely get crashed by house of kolors orange, purple, and electric yellow foxes LOL

but in any case, include me on the info list [Razz]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK...before we officialize anything, does everyone prefer sunday, or do most prefer saturday? I was thinking Oct. 3 or 4...if not those dates, then Oct. 17 or 18. What do you guys think?

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sunday [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am with Saturday tbh. I can do the 3rd or the 17th.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

I'm leaning towards saturday too...but I'm open to either [patriot]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man this sucks, id like to attend, dont discriminate fellas lol
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes iam definately in if its sunday pm me for info.

include my bro mitch and monte too.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
It will almost surely get crashed by house of kolors orange, purple, and electric yellow foxes LOL

but in any case, include me on the info list [Razz]

i thought you knew

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

well those 2 sundays are out for me because my sons football games. So count me and "Ashy Larry" out if you go with a sunday those days. Or if possible bump it up earlier that the 3rd.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Maeco...any way you or your brothers can make it on saturday?

N8...I really dont want to plan anything earlier than the 3rd/4th...a month notice is sufficient so people can plan it out.

As for other colored cars showing up...if they do, then they'll really fuck shit up for the rest of us. I mean, I like other colors, dont get me wrong, but we're trying to do something different here and if they crash, then they crash...but they'll look like the stupid ones [Roll Eyes]

[ September 03, 2009, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys should let the other colors in too, maybe leave them at the back. and have The BOSS lead [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
you guys should let the other colors in too, maybe leave them at the back. and have The BOSS lead [Big Grin]

Nah, I think it would be sick as hell if we pull this off. Its hella unique. Maybe ya'll can have a red and black or whatever cruise. But always include black so me and "Ashy Larry" can attend [patriot]
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There should be a cruise! But any car color can attend. Lol. Just when it's time to leave, have all the same color cars group 2gether. That would be sick! White group! Black group! Red group! And whatever other color there is!!!!!!!
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Maeco...any way you or your brothers can make it on saturday?

N8...I really dont want to plan anything earlier than the 3rd/4th...a month notice is sufficient so people can plan it out.

As for other colored cars showing up...if they do, then they'll really fuck shit up for the rest of us. I mean, I like other colors, dont get me wrong, but we're trying to do something different here and if they crash, then they crash...but they'll look like the stupid ones [Roll Eyes]

look stupid never but you have your cruise kay

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco I'm in too for sunday!! This was a good idea, black n white only. Then we can always plan an all color cruise after...
:

I
yes iam definately in if its sunday pm me for info.

include my bro mitch and monte too.

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this "White & black ball" is a cool idea, but I think we should just do something like a photoshoot & a meet & greet & save the cruising for all color's. This will for sure get crashed unless we keep it small & PM only...

50 deep & myself are planning 1 more cruise before winter comes, but unfortunately with work being slow, I can only afford to attend 1 long cruise at this time. It makes more sense for us to plan 1 where everyone can attend.

[ September 03, 2009, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:

Nah, I think it would be sick as hell if we pull this off. Its hella unique. Maybe ya'll can have a red and black or whatever cruise. But always include black so me and "Ashy Larry" can attend [patriot]
I'm in for the Chicago Bulls Cruise!

Lets have another one that is the house of kolors/ice cream paint job cruise too LOL. No stock paint jobs allowed.

Then A CCW/BBS/Fikse only cruise.

As you can tell, I think exclusive cruises are outrageous, but I'll participate for fun [Wink]

[ September 03, 2009, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com