Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » all CAFORDS mustang cruise! (no more black/white cruise!) See pg. 4!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: all CAFORDS mustang cruise! (no more black/white cruise!) See pg. 4!!!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:
Hwy 17 to 1????

Hwy 17 is kind of boring compared to 84, 9, and 35...but I'm sure we can fit it in if thats where we end up going.

So here are my 2 options:

1. Start in Halfmoon Bay, hit some twisties, and end up taking highway 1 to SF

2. Start in Half Moon Bay, hit some twisties, and end up in Santa Cruz

3. Start in Saratoga, hit some twisties, and end up in Halfmoon bay

4. Start in Saratoga, hit some twisties, and end up SF

Most of the old ass foxbodies like mine don't do all that great on the twisties lol! Half moon bay is Hella far for a lot of sac folks to go. their are some noce backroads in Napa which is a good halfway point
I know its further for Sac guys, but this is really the twisties that I know about. I'm not familiar with Napa or any other "backroad" locations so please let me know if you have suggestions.

But if we do move forward with this, I think its a must that we hit twisties/backroads [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in... got a little stock 93GT in white I can bring [Wink]

Like Epik said, has to be PM only or all the purple, lime green, and burnt orange cars will want to come out too and ruin our cruise, LOL

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

Like Epik said, has to be PM only or all the purple, lime green, and burnt orange cars will want to come out too and ruin our cruise, LOL

You got a white GT too? Nice!

Yes definitely by PM ONLY! We really dont want others to ruin this for us.

EPIK..you can bring out the coupe
50deep...you can bring out the foxbody

So for all you sac guys, is are you guys willing to come out to halfmoon bay or do you guys want to do a halfway spot? If you have other suggested routes, PLEASE include twisties!

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:
Hwy 17 to 1????

Hwy 17 is kind of boring compared to 84, 9, and 35...but I'm sure we can fit it in if thats where we end up going.

So here are my 2 options:

1. Start in Halfmoon Bay, hit some twisties, and end up taking highway 1 to SF

2. Start in Half Moon Bay, hit some twisties, and end up in Santa Cruz

3. Start in Saratoga, hit some twisties, and end up in Halfmoon bay

4. Start in Saratoga, hit some twisties, and end up SF

yal remember that pony ride? i think it was like 2/3 yrs ago? we kinda had a lil car show at the stoneridge lot, then all headed out towards half moon bay? bout something like that?

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this sucks IAN !!! i might crash your cruise
but dont worrie i dout any one will notice me, im gonna blend right in [Big Grin]

j/k man have fun on your P.diddy all white paty/cruise [Big Grin]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So for all you sac guys, is are you guys willing to come out to halfmoon bay or do you guys want to do a halfway spot? If you have other suggested routes, PLEASE include twisties!

Hey Sac aint the only city this side of the altamont. Dont forget about the Stockton folks. I am down to meet up with the Sac crowd and ride out to meet up with ya'll
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
this sucks IAN !!! i might crash your cruise
but dont worrie i dout any one will notice me, im gonna blend right in [Big Grin]

j/k man have fun on your P.diddy all white paty/cruise [Big Grin]

hahah my bad bro...you can ride with me [Big Grin]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Hey Sac aint the only city this side of the altamont. Dont forget about the Stockton folks. I am down to meet up with the Sac crowd and ride out to meet up with ya'll
Sorry N8...i guess I was just thinking that they're the furthest east of the bay area...but if you have some suggested routes around your area please post up!

--------------------

FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is one of the great things about Cali...So many nice roads to take,now witch one do we take?

Just east of sac/stockton hwy 4 or jackson hwy to angles camp or james town..We could head out to the BIG TREES or the caverns

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Well its my brother's car, but ya, white bone-stock 93GT...

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is racist [Mad]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dann I wish I had the funds to finish my drop... I'd be in for sure

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will bring the fox if its running. If not I'm ridn wit epik or matt. Called IT!!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down for this cruz. Put me on the PM list. Glad to see another Sunday Cruz!! Black on Black SVT [patriot]
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let me know if this goes down i got a couple white 50z

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ok.... I'm hoping to make this happen on the first weekend of october. Let me know if there are any objections and we can move the date.

Location is still in the air, but all I know are bay area roads. If we want to do it somewhere in the middle, please post up routes and info. Maybe another berryessa cruise??? How're the twisties up there? How about the Livermore/Altamont area...October shouldn't be too hot so I shouldn't be too harsh on our cars up there. Post up some ideas.

Also, if your stang is black or white and want to join, post up so we can determine how many people and who we'll be PM'ing info to
[patriot]

--------------------

BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put me on the list. ill bring my 97 gt black on black.

Daniel

[ September 02, 2009, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: BTLD GT ]

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BTLD GT:

Daniel

i would join the cruise but....haha

[ September 03, 2009, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

Daniel

but?

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

Daniel

Alex, you got a month bro! Get er' done!!!!

--------------------

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yo don't forget the brown's come on man we want 2 play 2 [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
05GT

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ian berryessa twisties was tight, the only downside was there wasn't anywhere all of us could park together.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This meet sounds like a great idea, but we need to figure out a good location. Normally I would be down for a half moon bay cruise, but that is a MAJOR strike for us Sac & Valley folks & I have already did that twice in the last couple of months... We need to do something in the middle...

I know it seems like we go through this alot, but you guys would feel where we (sac folks) are coming from if after a looooong day of cruising you had a 2 1/2 hour trip to get home.... Plus my white mustang gets horrible gas mileage...

[ September 03, 2009, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
This meet sounds like a great idea, but we need to figure out a good location. Normally I would be down for a half moon bay cruise, but that is a MAJOR strike for us Sac & Valley folks & I have already did that twice in the last couple of months... We need to do something in the middle...

I know it seems like we go through this alot, but you guys would feel where we (sac folks) are coming from if after a looooong day of cruising you had a 2 1/2 hour trip to get home.... Plus my white mustang gets horrible gas mileage...

dustin, if you have any suggested routes in the middle please let me know. I'm sure we can come up with something good!

Sorry, it's been decided by upper management that this is going to be a black and white ball....sorry browns, pinks, yellows, reds, etc...
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com