Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dang it, being black strikes again (sorry long) (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dang it, being black strikes again (sorry long)
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
maybe I should run for pres.

That would honestly get me to move, [Big Grin]
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Essentially holding that mirror up to them and it clearly showed some prejudicial treatment. It could have been my clothes, cologne, hair style or whatever. but the closest non-common denominator was my skin color. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck what is it then? And if you are not black I am not going to ask you to understand

what a cop out, you got disrespected (in your eyes) so the non-common denominator was your skin color?????? WTF crazy shit do you got running threw your brain!!!!!!!
dude are you retarted? NOW YOU ALL SEE THAT RACISM COMES FROM PEOPLE THAT NEED ATTENTION!!!!
i cant believe that youre still going with this N8, i dont have to be black to see that wasnt racist!
you making it look like you were the victim because you didnt get your way makes you look so childish!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
So fr5.0, Do you really think that discrimination don't exist [Roll Eyes] . And you should be a little more sensitive to a subject you have no perspective on [patriot] .

bro you dont know me or what i could or could not have a perspective on!
further more when did i say discrimination doesnt exist????
get your facts right before you enter a debate with me, cause there plain as day in the op!!!

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Alot of people have built in subconcious (sp) feelings toward people of color and don"t even realize it.

thats a crock of shit!!!!!
America is so afraid of who the black man is going to accuse next that people are scared of his presence!!!!
dont start with this poor me bullshit! it gets so old!!!

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
FR
Oh and yes I had been vocal about the use of the N word casually here. Ask around.

my point exactly, when was the last time you spoke up about all the honky and cracker comments!!! jokes or not you dont see anyone making racist comments towards blacks!!! thats racism N8, if you hate racism like you say you wouldnt over look it just because its not about blacks!!!!!!

but hey i guess its natural for blacks to play the victim card and act like there not the racist ones huh!!!!! i hope this pisses you off, the fact that i see right threw you!!!!
keep hating whites KILL WHITEY [patriot]

[ August 27, 2009, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
maybe I should run for pres.

That would honestly get me to move, [Big Grin]
That hurts man, I would pass a bill requiring all heater core installs to go through you for the state of California.

FR
Glad you can see "threw" me. [Big Grin] with that vocab I never have to worry about you discovering my evil plan. Ooops did I say that out loud.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
FR
Glad you can see "threw" me. [Big Grin] with that vocab I never have to worry about you discovering my evil plan. Ooops did I say that out loud.

thanks, im glad i could put your ignorance on blast for all to see. [Wink]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:why would you want to own a pug?
Pug = Chinstrap
Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not a race thing, i deal with checks from 1k to 25k on a regular basis and no matter were i go or the amount it seems some punk ass teller says oh this is over my limit i need and approval, did they make u sit and wait for signiture verified, call the generator befor it was cashed? FUCK banks i don't understand it
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
excatly, i read ur post, and at first i thought it was racist, but cmon, two dudes cashing 10 k checks?? u should of just go in with ur partner. anyways,, black people have it messed up, because a few ruin it for a lot of them, if you know what i mean, so yes there is always cause to be suspcious, especially when it comes with large amounts of money, just deal with it. P.S.. some of your demands were a little out there IMO.
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PugOwner:
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:why would you want to own a pug?
Pug = Chinstrap
Good call on that one, I can see it now. Who are you? PM me
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!
KILL WHITEY!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
....P.S.. some of your demands were a little out there IMO.

lol...yea they were, but dude thanked me, I got the biz cards and the kid cashed my check. Hopefully they didnt really fire him. I still say there was no reason to feed me a line of horse shit. The absolutely flat out lied to me. Other than the kids saying it was over his limit. Funny thing is we had a team night at the bar yesterday and Scott tells me he thought I was gonna fire on one them. So while I was being calm vocally. He said my veins in my arms were poppin. Which made the encounter even more spooky. So maybe I was giving off the "I wish a MF would vibe"...lol. Its all good, if nothing else they know not to feed me BS if I come in there and have the rule book handy.
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i tried to cash a 5k dollar check as well from a well known loan company and even had them verify the amount and they did lend it to me. i had to wait 21 days before i got the money and im a 24 year old white male

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there are sadly a lot of racist people out there. i have tons of white, black, asian, and mexican friends so i dont really get to see the racist side of things like that. but i do know its out there.

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
i tried to cash a 5k dollar check as well from a well known loan company and even had them verify the amount and they did lend it to me. i had to wait 21 days before i got the money and im a 24 year old white male

Just to clear up, I have no issue with due process and rules and regulations. But as confirmed they were well outside of the company/bank policy [Big Grin]
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
N8 some people will never understand!!! I think you did a great job & This battle to get other races to see will never end. So you know you did what was right & thats what matters. Because to some White's racism just cant happen anymore since the end of slavery!! LoL & I said some so I dont need every white to get upset, It only pertains to the few who believe racism dosent exist in 2009.

True racism does exist, hell drive down to mississipi and they will call you "nagger" right to your face. They never did call you that. They did lie to you, but it sounded like they needed time to do some checking around to make sure everything was legit. Dude was more afraid of losing his job due to getting scammed than him worried about you being black. Nothing in the description of what they did or said indicates that there was anything racial about their actions. The only person who jumped to conclusions was yourself. I understand there is racsism out there, but you not all situations you come accross where you are treated unfairly equates to race being the main reason. I guarantee that the teller didnt get fired, and I guarantee that the teller was probably told he did a good job potentially stopping a major loss. Not that they were implementing "The Man's" policy towards "you people". What the hell you mean by "you people"? lol
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
N8 some people will never understand!!! I think you did a great job & This battle to get other races to see will never end. So you know you did what was right & thats what matters. Because to some White's racism just cant happen anymore since the end of slavery!! LoL & I said some so I dont need every white to get upset, It only pertains to the few who believe racism dosent exist in 2009.

True racism does exist, hell drive down to mississipi and they will call you "nagger" right to your face. They never did call you that. They did lie to you, but it sounded like they needed time to do some checking around to make sure everything was legit. Dude was more afraid of losing his job due to getting scammed than him worried about you being black. Nothing in the description of what they did or said indicates that there was anything racial about their actions. The only person who jumped to conclusions was yourself. I understand there is racism out there, but you not all situations you come across where you are treated unfairly equates to race being the main reason. I guarantee that the teller didn't get fired, and I guarantee that the teller was probably told he did a good job potentially stopping a major loss. Not that they were implementing "The Man's" policy towards "you people". What the hell you mean by "you people"? lol
Like I said, in the altercation I danced around the subject just as much as they did. And I did what I felt I had to do to get fair treatment. And it wasn't until my man stepped up and into it that things tipped in my favor and light was cast on the situation. Suspicion I can handle, and yes the teller was doing his job. But give me due process and dont lie to me. Because at the end of the day there was no good reason to mislead me. Not a one. Fuck suspicion, do your fucking job to either erase all doubt or find me to be a crook. But do not just give me the crook treatment off top. See that is what I was fighting for more than getting my check cashed. Run the gamut of checks and balances, then deny me. Dont just deny me on sight, which is what they did (and thus the problem). And if you dont afford someone the common courtesy set forth by the governing rules by which you are hired to uphold you are preventing nothing. You are misusing your authority and overall being an ass. And for what reason?

[ August 29, 2009, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This topic is really really annoying now. It's old and there is no point to it anymore!!!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
This topic is really really annoying now. It's old and there is no point to it anymore!!!

I agree. I promise to not bring a topic of this nature up again... [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com