Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cop slams a old lady (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cop slams a old lady
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She should have F5'ed that bitch and transitions into a spinaroonie...follow that up with a peoples elbow...

Thats justice

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
Didn't look like a big deal to me. Not excessive. Certainly wasn't "slammed". Just a wrist take down. If she hit her head on the way down then that is unfortunate. Shit happens. How could anyone know what the motive was for the old lady holding the knife. You can't expect the ofc to read her mind. Yeah, maybe she is not all there in the head. Maybe she sees demons and is using the knife for protection.

Here's a thought since we like to second guess police officers in everything they do. Maybe the womans care giver should have not left her alone in the car with .....WTF?!?!?!?! A freakin steak knife??????

yea maybe the cop should have pulled her samari sword out and battled with that decrepit hag!!!
im 100% sure there would have been a better outcome instead of a f$%king judo throw!!!
who ever said that was a normal everyday popo take down is a f#$king tard!!!!
i think that cop was trying to be chun lee from street fighter!!! WTF [Eek!]

+1 [Eek!]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
And oh yeah N8 how do you always find these vids and stuff about old ladys getting harmed? lol [Big Grin]

this is the first one I found. The other one was found by someone else.
So there's 2 N8's [Confused] [Razz] Oh wait I'm the other Nate well I happen to be Nathaniel but people call me Nathan [Big Grin]

Heres the link to your other grandma thread
Grandma Thread

I guess when your older your memory slips [Razz]
LMAO [Big Grin] [worship] [dance]
aaahahahaha....I guess I am a freedom fighter for the elderly...lmao. Maybe my Alzheimer is setting in.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off she's black. Next she's got a knife. So the bulldyke cop, instead of just grabbing the knife out of her hands, it was easier to drop her ass full force. I guess she coulda got tasered or peppersprayed too. Cops are dicks, and they dont fuck around. We should all realize that we live in a POLICE state, where the cops have all the power and non of us have shit on them unless somebody happens to have a camera. If there are no witnesses, your ass is toast in court because they would never believe your side of the story and the cops word is like gold to the fucking judge. Excessive force? According to their police standards, its highly unlikely. Best way to handle the situation? This was not done as a last resort. If she actually took the time to find out that this old lady was not a risk by asking her questions about what was going on, this would have ended differently. Its not like the old lady was trying to cut her. But then again dont fuck with the cops!
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Cop slams a old lady
I was expecting something totally different. [Wink]

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
textbook judo slam, good job officer!
Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At least they didn't cuff her, flip her over onto her stomach, pullout the gun and pop a cap in her ass.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StangLess:
quote:
Cop slams a old lady
you dirty bastard...lmao [Razz]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ILL LET THAT FEMALE OFFICER SLAM ME ANYDAY [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Cop slams a old lady
It would have NSFW in the title if that were the case!

As for the video, I don't care who you are, if you come at me with a knife your getting dropped. Its stupid to change the rules because she's old, old people can fuck you up with a knife, end of story.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:
Cop slams a old lady

As for the video, I don't care who you are, if you come at me with a knife your getting dropped. Its stupid to change the rules because she's old, old people can fuck you up with a knife, end of story.

So if a infant is coming at you with a knife, you will rain down pain upon the infant with a judo-throw, followed by the hulk hogan thunder leg drop? Gangsta I tell ya...lmao
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Cop slams a old lady

So if a infant is coming at you with a knife, you will rain down pain upon the infant with a judo-throw, followed by the hulk hogan thunder leg drop? Gangsta I tell ya...lmao
No no no N8 you got it all wrong. Since the infant is immobile, you line the littles knife wielding bastard up and punt a 40yd through the upgrights...then and only then do you come up and do the Judo throw to a thunder leg drop followed promply by a spinneroonie...all while shouting "He's coming right for us"

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Cop slams a old lady

If that infant is wearing saggy pants and a shirt 8 sizes to big, your damn right he's going down...lol

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if you come at me with a knife your getting dropped. Its stupid to change the rules because she's old, old people can fuck you up with a knife, end of story.

yaaaa, especially since this golden girl was very violent, and just befor the cop snatched her by the hand oldschool tried to walk away!!!!! [Confused]

[ August 11, 2009, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i don't know how i would've reacted if that was my moms [Mad]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
At least they didn't cuff her, flip her over onto her stomach, pullout the gun and pop a cap in her ass.

And I'm sure a bunch of these cop loving fags in here found that the killing of Oscar Grant was justified. I don't hate cops because I applied to be a Sheriff in SF myself but a lot of these PIGS!!! not all but some are PIGS!!! take their job too serious and are just cops because they were bullied when they were little and have a severe case of I.D.S= Infant dick syndrome.

In this case the female officer took her down (which was a little severe) but its only a big deal because she unfortunately hit her head and also happen to be black or (African American)

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is just another an example of whites keeping blacks down!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
And I'm sure a bunch of these cop loving fags in here found that the killing of Oscar Grant was justified. I don't hate cops because I applied to be a Sheriff in SF myself but a lot of these PIGS!!! not all but some are PIGS!!! take their job too serious and are just cops because they were bullied when they were little and have a severe case of I.D.S= Infant dick syndrome.

In this case the female officer took her down (which was a little severe) but its only a big deal because she unfortunately hit her head and also happen to be black or (African American)

I'll support cops if they are in the right. I believe the officer who shot Oscar Grant should definitely get reprimanded, accident or not. I also think that not every police officer is an angel and quite a few seem to abuse their power.

But when it comes down to it, every encounter I've had with a cop, I've done something wrong. And knock on wood, but so far I've dealt with some very lenient officers.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
This is just another an example of whites keeping blacks down!!!!

LMAO!!!!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com