Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car declared abandoned??? *UPDATED* (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Car declared abandoned??? *UPDATED*
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh! and Happy Belated Birthday!
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks bud. Too everyone else I'm very familiar of shit senders. Something is already in the mail. Spoke with the officer this morning, pretty cool guy. Have to put top end back on, start car and pull it a foot forward and in reverse in his presence. Once that's done I'm clear but I have 2 weeks to do it.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAlifornia sucks, we all have had to deal with bitchy neighbors, man I love Nevada, last time I went to visitmy boys they had like 4 or 5 projects on their lawn and never had a complaint???

It should be as long as it's on your property and it doesn't look like a pile of trash it should be ok!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Thanks bud. Too everyone else I'm very familiar of shit senders. Something is already in the mail. Spoke with the officer this morning, pretty cool guy. Have to put top end back on, start car and pull it a foot forward and in reverse in his presence. Once that's done I'm clear but I have 2 weeks to do it.

I am free this weekend if you need some help wrenching. Just let me know.
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in hayward im free all saturday morning if you need any help id be more then happ I HATE BITCHY ASS NOSY NEIGHBORS!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Go here for all your bad neighbor needs!

http://www.poopsenders.com/

Repost [Roll Eyes] ... check posts above yours [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
I think you should get a junk yard motor for it and put some full length headers on it and start it up and drive it up and down the street every morning at 6am. then see how she feels about it just sitting peacefully in your driveway [Razz] [patriot]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ July 16, 2009, 05:49 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I think you should set up a bbq or something in your neighborhood, we could make it a pot luck! Im sure CALIFORINAGT will bring the beers, then we could all take a nice cat-less cruise and idle in front of your neighbors house LMKK...... [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

I think you should set up a bbq or something in your neighborhood, we could make it a pot luck! Im sure CALIFORINAGT will bring the beers, then we could all take a nice cat-less cruise and idle in front of your neighbors house LMKK...... [patriot]
LMAO @ the cat-less cruise.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So after a long hard day at work i hit the bar for a drink. Hour later and determination smacked me.
Spent 5 hours wrenching, putting stuff back together soley based on my vague memory from nearly 2 years back. Only needed a picture of the serp. belt to make sure i routed it right...

Primed system, got oil pressure, cranked it..... fuel everywhere so no full start [Mad] found the FPR is leaking, not sure why, will likely replace it. Watered all fuel down and away and went for it again. No spray, now a small drip but managable. The car roared and breathed deep [Big Grin]
Idle isnt right, timing needs to be set (i have no light [Frown] ) Ill change the oil tomorrow and a new set of spark plugs.
I forgot how good that biatch sounded [dance] was loud enough that both of my fellow car buddies 4 houses down and 1 around the block both walked over as i was closing up, simply to say "sounds like you got it running, sounds good all the way over there" [Razz]
Now to exact my revenge on the cunt that forced me to kill myself wrenching lol. thinking of ditching the 2 chambers with dumps, for 1 chambers with dumps [Big Grin]
*side note* happen to meet 302Drop, cool kat, car sounded good [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im still own for a catless cruise hahahaha

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So after a long hard day at work i hit the bar for a drink. Hour later and determination smacked me.
Spent 5 hours wrenching, putting stuff back together soley based on my vague memory from nearly 2 years back. Only needed a picture of the serp. belt to make sure i routed it right...

Primed system, got oil pressure, cranked it..... fuel everywhere so no full start [Mad] found the FPR is leaking, not sure why, will likely replace it. Watered all fuel down and away and went for it again. No spray, now a small drip but managable. The car roared and breathed deep [Big Grin]
Idle isnt right, timing needs to be set (i have no light [Frown] ) Ill change the oil tomorrow and a new set of spark plugs.
I forgot how good that biatch sounded [dance] was loud enough that both of my fellow car buddies 4 houses down and 1 around the block both walked over as i was closing up, simply to say "sounds like you got it running, sounds good all the way over there" [Razz]
Now to exact my revenge on the cunt that forced me to kill myself wrenching lol. thinking of ditching the 2 chambers with dumps, for 1 chambers with dumps [Big Grin]
*side note* happen to meet 302Drop, cool kat, car sounded good [patriot]

u in hayward? i got a timin gun if u need one i bring it buy today [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com