Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the people that post for no reasons (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the people that post for no reasons
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know who's pm=ing u can care less.

caught in the moment an making the whoring posts. (#1 is the post count thread)

like is said take it to streetracing an stop flooding the forums with non sense posts.

fr5.0 i never said they were young u must know them an calling out their age. like is also i dont know u to my knowledge so i guess u could be cool as fuk in person an be a total dick on the forums. i wouldnt know.

i guess everyone has an opinion their like assholes everyones got one. have good day i said what i want got my point off an seems the veterans agree also, but whatever. happy 4th tomorrow

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think ASSumption is the word of the day.

If you aren't a dumbASS don't imply you are. Nobody was targeted in the OP, but people were targeted by the "accused". Both before this thread, during, and after.

I think most people with common sense know enough to not shit where you eat.

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats an clear way of putting it.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDrop50:
I think ASSumption is the word of the day.

If you aren't a dumbASS don't imply you are. Nobody was targeted in the OP, but people were targeted by the "accused". Both before this thread, during, and after.

I think most people with common sense know enough to not shit where you eat.

how do you live with your self knowing you make your self look stupid every time you post lol!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Fr5.0 i dont knw who u are even have meet u to my knowledge. but to go out an say i'm calling u dumb is not what i said. u called urself that. an now to go an call me stupid,dumb an everything else. u crossed the line. i wish i didnt have a life an with wife an kids. I would be personally on a man hunt for u an would'nt stop until what i felt u deserve. serious by writing long write ups doesnt make ur short paragraphs any better. so back off alittle i never called anyone names an i'm a skinny little 180lb white guy that isnt much but i can tell u if i was a no life loser with nothing better to do i wouldnt be sitting here right now. i dont care if u know the mods or who ever it doesnt bother me. thanx i needed a venting in time of economy like this

i dont care what you think, but its apperent that you are showing your age not to mention that this is the dumbest thread on the forum right now, and guess who started it. so how about you go ahead and take your own advice from your op!!!!
i guess i just proved my point about some of the vets, maybe its time to move on to another site like grumpyoldmen.com lol!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Fr5.0 i dont knw who u are even have meet u to my knowledge. but to go out an say i'm calling u dumb is not what i said. u called urself that. an now to go an call me stupid,dumb an everything else. u crossed the line. i wish i didnt have a life an with wife an kids. I would be personally on a man hunt for u an would'nt stop until what i felt u deserve. serious by writing long write ups doesnt make ur short paragraphs any better. so back off alittle i never called anyone names an i'm a skinny little 180lb white guy that isnt much but i can tell u if i was a no life loser with nothing better to do i wouldnt be sitting here right now. i dont care if u know the mods or who ever it doesnt bother me. thanx i needed a venting in time of economy like this

Okay I think this thread is going to a whole new level.

Someone is threatening me in PM's and now your making this statement to FR.

Can people not have a debate without having it elevate to this point?

John your statements are a bit hypocritical. You are mad he called you dumb, but yet you implied in your OP that those people post whoring are immature. So it's okay for you to insult people but it's not for FR?

i wish someone would threaten me by pm!!!! maybe its liftedf150, he just realized pm's are for private msgs only!!!!

[ July 03, 2009, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by me:
i wish someone would threaten me by pm!!!!

wow that was fast [Big Grin]

[ July 03, 2009, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I call upon everyone with common sense to understand my post.

If you don't like reading certain posts or its immature to you, theres a "X" button on the top right of your screen. Click that and be out.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
I call upon everyone with common sense to understand my post.

If you don't like reading certain posts or its immature to you, theres a "X" button on the top right of your screen. Click that and be out.

[worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

like is said take it to streetracing an stop flooding the forums with non sense posts.

....i never said they were young....

I never implied it was you pming me.

Also you did imply that the people who you have a problem with are young.

What else could you have meant by saying "it really shows your age"?

edit - I agree about the post whoring [Big Grin] It's like a drug, once you try it, your addicted. Like I've said before I didn't know it bothered anyone until this thread popped up

[ July 03, 2009, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
quote:

Okay I think this thread is going to a whole new level.

Someone is threatening me in PM's and now your making this statement to FR.

Can people not have a debate without having it elevate to this point?

John your statements are a bit hypocritical. You are mad he called you dumb, but yet you implied in your OP that those people post whoring are immature. So it's okay for you to insult people but it's not for FR?

i wish someone would threaten me by pm!!!! maybe its liftedf150, he just realized pm's are for private msgs only!!!!
see talking shit when you dont even know anything about whats going on. I never threatened anybody cause theres no fucking need to over a stupid forum so why dont you just run along and keep my name out your mouth.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

....i never said they were young....

I never implied it was you pming me.

Also you did imply that the people who you have a problem with are young.

What else could you have meant by saying "it really shows your age"?

edit - I agree about the post whoring [Big Grin] It's like a drug, once you try it, your addicted. Like I've said before I didn't know it bothered anyone until this thread popped up

and thats cool at least your man enough to realize it and not keep dragging this shit out like others seem to want to.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This is an example of an internet tough guy, an E warrior, a keyboard pirate. BTW, you are stupid and dumb and everything else!!!!

Love,
Another skinny redheaded 160lb white guy

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
see talking shit when you dont even know anything about whats going on. I never threatened anybody cause theres no fucking need to over a stupid forum so why dont you just run along and keep my name out your mouth.

You know you actually used to be a cool kat. but lately you've been acting like a girl!!!!
That was not a post accusing you to be the pm stalker, it was a joke, a pun about how you think people should use the pm to talk instead of general talk. Calm down Stuart Little, you should really resort to being the guy you used to be and stop crying about what everyone else is doing. [Wink]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

-

[ July 03, 2009, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
 -

haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaahahahhaaaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah look free post! lmfao im post whoring!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate postwhores [Mad]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

-
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahha

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
hahahahha

Are you trying to be part of the hoe crew? [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

i havent been on here lately because ive been busy with the house i just bought, but i try to whore it up when i do get on

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i havent been on here lately because ive been busy with the house i just bought, but i try to whore it up when i do get on

That's wassup [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck these damn posy hors!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:

That's wassup [Big Grin]
fasho man. feels so good

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
fuck these damn posy hors!

[Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com